It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tom Delonge/Blink 182

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Tom Delonge/Blink 182

Interesting stuff

Blink-182 Co-Founder Tom DeLonge Goes Deep on UFOs, Government Coverups and Why Aliens are Bigger than Jesus ...

You have to understand, I've been involved in this for a long time. I have sources from the government. I've had my phone tapped. I've done a lot of weird stuff in this industry -- people wouldn't believe me if I told them. But this is what happens when you start getting on an email chains with hundreds of scientists from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory and different universities around the country

TOM DELONGE GOES DEEP ON UFO's

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Great read! Very interesting, sounds like he knows some stuff...but at the end it sounded like he thinks after we discover microbial life on Mars, we will discover past life on Mars, fossils, tools, architecture, and possibly a civilization on Mars? I don't think so...haven't heard of any evidence the environment on Mars lasted long enough for complex life to evolve.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
I don't know man. Maybe years of partying have gone to his head. While some of what he says sounds reasonable, I find the bit about Martian civilization to be a bit far out(Pun intended).
edit on -06:002015Tue, 17 Feb 2015 23:39:20 -060028America/ChicagouTue, 17 Feb 2015 23:39:20 -0600TueAmerica/ChicagoFeb by PorteurDeMort because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:20 AM
link   

You've had your phone tapped?

Yeah, yeah I did. For quite some time. Years ago, there was somebody who was gathering 150 hours of top secret testimony specifically for Congressional hearings on government projects and the US secret space program. People from NASA, Rome, the Vatican, you name it, they're all on there. The top 36 hours that summarized the best parts of all of that footage, I had it hidden in my house for a period of time, and during that time I was flying this person out along with somebody that was Wernher von Braun's right-hand assistant. Wernher von Braun was a Nazi scientist that we brought over to build our Apollo rockets that got us to the moon, and on his deathbed he told this person a bunch of stuff, and I was flying them out to Los Angeles and we were taking certain meetings. At that time a lot of weird stuff started happening.

Wow, so Greer not only scams regular folks but he's been scamming Hollywood types as well. How much money do you think he has stashed away?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: CosmicRay

You've had your phone tapped?

Yeah, yeah I did. For quite some time. Years ago, there was somebody who was gathering 150 hours of top secret testimony specifically for Congressional hearings on government projects and the US secret space program. People from NASA, Rome, the Vatican, you name it, they're all on there. The top 36 hours that summarized the best parts of all of that footage, I had it hidden in my house for a period of time, and during that time I was flying this person out along with somebody that was Wernher von Braun's right-hand assistant. Wernher von Braun was a Nazi scientist that we brought over to build our Apollo rockets that got us to the moon, and on his deathbed he told this person a bunch of stuff, and I was flying them out to Los Angeles and we were taking certain meetings. At that time a lot of weird stuff started happening.

Wow, so Greer not only scams regular folks but he's been scamming Hollywood types as well. How much money do you think he has stashed away?

.....,,SAY IT AINT SOOOOOOO OOO OOO !

.... Oh wait, thats weezer.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
He said the person hes talking about was told all of this by wernher von braun... greer definitely didnt get info from von braun so theres no way hes talking about greer

a reply to: CosmicRay

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Great read OP one of the few threads that made me want to actually rad the whole source

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LongishLongo

He's talking about 2 people, Steven Greer being the one gathering the testimony, and Carol Rosin was supposedly "Wernher von Braun's right-hand assistant".

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:52 AM
link   

How is this not in this thread already?!

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Con men preying on gullible people with money? Never would've guessed.....

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 05:40 AM
link   
a reply to: game over man

Maybe it didn't.

I tell you one thing. I spent years in Hollywood -- a generation before Blink 182 mind you -- and heard (or started) similar stories about Martian "civilization" even then.

In the stories I heard the Martians weren't native to Mars, or our star Sol system, but had come from Alpha Centauri, and weren't native to it either. They set up shop on Mars because they liked it there, and ranged inward in their exploration of our inner solar system using Mars as waypoint between our star system's core planets and the rest of their "home" civilization.

Their outpost on Mars was lost and the survivors made planetfall here on Earth 150 thousand years ago, and created or interbred with native humanoids. Lots of secret and not so secret clubs and cults (for lack of a better word) exist to promote the idea that some of the original "Martians" still live on, and occasionally rise up to lead the rest of us in some way. Typically through pop music or via the promotion of some new whiz bang gizmo or gadget.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I was skeptical as soon as I read the title of the article, but now that I'm reading through the whole interview I can say that I'm intrigued, not by his ramblings about blaming aliens eating brains and what not, but by his experience out near Area 51. I thought that was really neat. His perspective on the Department of Defense is also very interesting. I've never thought of it that way - comparing it to Apple - and it really puts things into view. Very cool read. Thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: 0zzymand0s

I wonder if science fiction pioneers like Gene Roddenberry would have been influenced by stories and groups like this? I do get the feeling that the entertainment industry has been influenced by UFO cults and perhaps intentionally planted info/disinfo by the government.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Cocaine's a hell of drug..

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

I agree and disagree that the Govt. directly manipulates UFO related info/disinfo disseminated to the public via Hollywood. I'm sure that there are exec producers here and there that by coincidence happen to have worked for various agencies in the past. But I also believe that the ones you would suspect to be the likely culprits who make a lot of the big sci fi flicks and blockbusters are not the ones on the payroll. I don' think it's as endemic as people suspect.

UFO cults for sure. Hollywood is very clickish. Everyone resides in these little circles. If one person in that circle gets the notion there are grey aliens probing people then often times everyone in that circle begins to believe it. Critical thinking is not the forte of 99 percent of the people working in Hollywood. People in Hollywood believe a lot of stupid things. From there it spreads to the next click and circle of associates and so on. The whole thing then spreads faster than herpies in a trailer park.

As for Tom Delonge sounds like he's really in to the TR-3b story. I do find it redeeming though that he is on the email chain for JPL. Probably lots of good stuff to read and learn about if one can understand it. As far as his experiences camping near area 51. At any point did he think maybe the "camo dudes" were simply checking out who was camping outside the base? As far as missing time goes. So what. I get about 3 hours of missing time each night. It's called I wake up at 2:30am toss around for a few minutes in bed. drift in and out of sleep. Sorta awake sorta not. Presto. I can't recollect the last three hours clearly either. I say that's normal, and most likely that I am not getting abducted.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I still doubt hes talking about greer, this is a new interview.. which means he could've just said greer, seeing how greer has released all of the testimonials with the disclosure project

a reply to: CosmicRay

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: LongishLongo
He said the person hes talking about was told all of this by wernher von braun... greer definitely didnt get info from von braun so theres no way hes talking about greer

OMG, "I was flying this person out along with somebody that was Wernher von Braun’s right-hand assistant." Carol Rosin got into his mind, he's been absorbed.

CosmicRay named her first, attaboy!!
edit on 19-2-2015 by JimOberg because: kudos for CosmicRay

new topics

top topics

join