It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

i was laughed at few years ago on ATS about computer spying

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Tell us about this OP:

In my case I made at the time biggest mistake of my life and applied for intelligence type work, and then found out about building 7, and told government screw this, that's how it started, but in a way it empowered me to speak out on many issues

We keep asking, what did you find out about building 7?
I'd love to know what you said to the Government, specifically to who at what agency? No names required, just 'HR Officer at CIA' or 'Supervisor at NSA' will do for now.
What did they say? Did they laugh?
Was there an awkward silence?
Could you hear people muttering 'he knows, he knows' - even after you had hung up the receiver? Or was it in person?
Can you hear them now?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sorry you got the wrong guy

Sort of like theory of doppleganger

link   

originally posted by: PizzaAnyday505
a reply to: Vasa Croe

I think at this point you enjoy me replying to you

That person is not me, I think I would know if that was me

But thank you, really, thank you

You don't know that you did but you helped big time expose this thread with post count and that other guy's thread

So more people can see what is going on

So more people can see the truth and can see what kind of things you also talk about

Yes, because 57 thread views is a game changer worldwide.....Look out secret government agencies....building 7 is about to be exposed!

So...back to your topic.

Show me a screen shot of Caselink, a pic of the two agents at your house, a pic of any of the surveillance hardware they planted anywhere, and walk me through your steps of applying to this intelligence job and the steps you went through prior to the offer of the position.

Your story is the SAME as the other one.....no evidence provided and using google as your research....LOL! Look out intelligence community!
edit on 2/19/15 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

link   

a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Sorry you got the wrong guy

Sort of like theory of doppleganger

Ok so care to tell us then what evidence you have of these agents in your home?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:25 AM
link   
a reply to: AgentSmith

Already answered

Read page one of this thread

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
Personally I think you are a paranoid Rob Lowe and are sitting at your dining room table drilling holes in cheese trying to find the bug.

Think whatever you want, I bet you think Snowden is just some wacko

I bet you think ISIS created itself

I bet you think Government doesn't spy on people

Hmmm....more of your GoogleFu at work? Or is there something more to your intelligence work that you are not telling us?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:26 AM
link   

You again Vasa

Well life is strange Vasa life is strange

But again the other guy's story is believable completely

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Already answered

But let me guess....you can't post is for fear or retribution from the agents...similar the other thread I have linked to. Coincidence again?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

You again Vasa

Well life is strange Vasa life is strange

But again the other guy's story is believable completely

Yep....me again....and YOUR other thread is just as unbelievable as this one since they are the same story.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   

Already answered

What:

And in the process of getting the job I found out that building 7 was imploded, which immediately proved to me 9/11 was black ops

I told the agency that I am no longer interested, and I may have said something like you guys don't even know what your original mandate was, I may have mentioned building 7

It's a bit vague.. Surely you can remember? You may or may not have said something? Genius..

But how did you find out this information that WTC 7 had been imploded, are you going to share it with us? There isn't anything publicly available yet that supports that idea - so don't be selfish, let's all hear it. You may be able to save the dying 'truth movement' with your secrets.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
You know...even the username coincidence is humorous....rory212 PizzaAnyday505

Evidence is mounting dear sir....like I said....old habits die hard and your "print" is all over both this thread and the old OP YOU authored.....

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
Ok so care to tell us then what evidence you have of these agents in your home?

Read page 1 of this thread

I was nice enough to make a large post explaining it all

Something though tells me, you are not interested in any of that

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 11:22 PM
link   

You know Vasa, I don't get too emotional with people on the Internet, I am an adult after all,

But I gotta wonder what kind of person you are when you try to get me banned using accusations

What did I ever do to you?

Oh right.... I expose crimes and lies of government and you rather prefer their version of reality

So sorry Vasa

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PizzaAnyday505

So you are the liar many have called you.
Nice one vasa excellent detective work.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

And why would you say I am a liar

Oh boomonkey74 who always sides with US government point of view on ATS

You do realize your posts are public

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: Develo
Also I would very much like to know more about these agents installing trojans on your PC. Like what they looked like and why you think the are watching you?

There is not much to tell, by today's standards the story is just average

I applied for a legit position within intelligence agency, we all know the name of the main one. And in the process of getting the job I found out that building 7 was imploded, which immediately proved to me 9/11 was black ops

I told the agency that I am no longer interested, and I may have said something like you guys don't even know what your original mandate was, I may have mentioned building 7

And that's how it started, I still have pictures of 2 civilian clothed men coming into my home and leaving locking the door behind them

Later on I was playing with my registry and found a spying program called CASElink which I isolated copied and used an expert to access and disassemble, program is sophisticated upload download Trojan with sections in it for specific reports to CIA FBI even CSIS and other agencies, so in other words a general use Trojan for whoever needs it

I also found my car tampered with, things moved out of place as no doubt agents were in and out installing bugs etc, but nothing stolen, my 500 bucks sunglasses (I don't use cheap plastic sunglasses) was not taken nor small change

This is classical story for anyone being spied on

I am not special in any way

I claim bulls* and persecution complex. I wouldn't go as far as paranoid delusion, but close.

Indeed you are not special in any way (for a conspiracy forum).

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Develo

Thanks for stopping by and reading

I don't believe anything you type either, so I guess we are even

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Oh go on call me a shill lol.
Oh and just because I don't fall for much of yours and others delusions doesn't mean I agree with the us government.
I happen to be a brit so...
edit on 20-2-2015 by boymonkey74 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   

You know Vasa, I don't get too emotional with people on the Internet, I am an adult after all,

But I gotta wonder what kind of person you are when you try to get me banned using accusations

What did I ever do to you?

Oh right.... I expose crimes and lies of government and you rather prefer their version of reality

So sorry Vasa

So far I have shown more evidence you are rory212 than you have of any claims you have made. So...like I asked for earlier....prove me wrong and show us some evidence of ANYTHING you are claiming.

Oh...that's right, just like rory212, you fear that those agents will come after you if you do and that the government will attempt to stop you in some way.....LOL!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: boymonkey74

Oh go on call me a shill lol.

Paging Shilly McShillington.........

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join