It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One tillion dollar lawsuit filed for staging Sandy Hook

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm all for Sandy Hook being a false flag, but to claim it never happened....? Ridiculous.

Not so ridiculous Id suspect. Smoke and mirrors, sleight of hand is very simple when you control so much of the MSM. The CIA have infiltrated it long ago all the while being owned and controlled by a few. A national FEMA drill is a good cover for such things. I'm not going to go on any rant about it though, I see my own truth and that's enough for me. The level of manipulation however, is quite remarkable and our collective truths are being shaped by a specific narrative that might not be all genuine.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Obituary, pictures and Bios - Sandy Hook

In order to have a discussion like this, I would think you would have to come up with at least one person on this list, that is still alive.

Do that, and there is enough reason to continue on this vein, otherwise, I say drop it. IMHO
edit on 17-2-2015 by charlyv because: spelling , where caught

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: randyvs

How could you not know that it actually happened?

Well it's not like Robbie Parker had any tears to shed. And please don't
go on about how people handle absolute agony differently? Cause that
certainly doesn't fly.

Common sense tells you because of the amount of people involved this terrible event happened that day. It does not mean things happened exactly as they say.

But to say this event was staged is plain foolish and lacking common sense. 1000s of people on the payroll......I think not.
edit on 17-2-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: randyvs
Three open casket funerals, plus 23 other funerals, say that it happened for a fact. Hundreds and hundreds of people knew those who died. This lawsuit is disgusting.

link   
Thread closed for staff review.

link   
Oh brother, this crap again?

edit on 17-2-2015 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
I'd like to know how the alleged shooter managed to shoot himself both in the back of the head (according to police) AND in the roof of the mouth (according to the medical examiner).

It might be suggested that the police initially on the scene who said the shot was to the back of the head were mistaken, and when the medical examiner later got a good close look at the body it became clear that the suicide shot was indeed an intraoral wound.

But then why would the gunman's hair be stuck to the front end of the barrel as it was?

I'm just assuming you are aware of this discrepancy.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: SkepticOverlord

Yes my good man, I believe you are correct.
And that, I don't even care about. I'm really only trying to bridge
the Gods green acres gap, between the two sides and show how
niether side is nuts. No one is delusional for thier perceptions.
But it's ultimately up to you sir to allow it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join