It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

woman convicted of stalking couple who outbid her for dream house.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   
consu... merist.com/2015/02/12/woman-convicted-of-stalking-couple-who-outbid-her-on-house-says-losing-dream-home-was-devastating/

So I don't know how many people saw this but this is one of the weirdest stories I have ever heard. SO apparently this lady was so mad and "devastated" her word. that this couple out bid her for her dream house. That she tried to get back at them by doing weird things to them. one of which is trying to send random men to this couple's house so they would basically rape the wife. making a craigslist add with the wife's photo saying that she wants men to come over to her house and force they way through and force themselves upon her even if she says no.
Right the woman who lost out on the house thought of all this because she thought it was "funny" o9nce again her words. If you haven't seen apart of this story yet you might have to go to ABC news because this is a 20/20 story. just unbelievable.

Then there was the time their house was re-listed for sale online, as well as an online ad for New Year’s Eve party they didn’t plan. Or when all the married female neighbors found Valentine’s Day cards with his name signed to the, and online posts advertising sex with the wife in the couple

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: American-philosopher
consu... merist.com/2015/02/12/woman-convicted-of-stalking-couple-who-outbid-her-on-house-says-losing-dream-home-was-devastating/

So I don't know how many people saw this but this is one of the weirdest stories I have ever heard. SO apparently this lady was so mad and "devastated" her word. that this couple out bid her for her dream house. That she tried to get back at them by doing weird things to them. one of which is trying to send random men to this couple's house so they would basically rape the wife. making a craigslist add with the wife's photo saying that she wants men to come over to her house and force they way through and force themselves upon her even if she says no.
Right the woman who lost out on the house thought of all this because she thought it was "funny" o9nce again her words. If you haven't seen apart of this story yet you might have to go to ABC news because this is a 20/20 story. just unbelievable.

Then there was the time their house was re-listed for sale online, as well as an online ad for New Year’s Eve party they didn’t plan. Or when all the married female neighbors found Valentine’s Day cards with his name signed to the, and online posts advertising sex with the wife in the couple

She even sent valentines from the husband to all the wives in the neighborhood, signed the couple up for magazine subscriptions, all sorts of messed up crap. The kicker? They have a restraining order against her and she moved in down the road from them. That woman is just not right in the head!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
abcnews.go.com

She pleaded guilty to stalking in November and was sentenced in January to a year of home electronic surveillance, five years of probation, and ordered to stay away from the couple for 10 years.

What a crazy, mean lady. :/

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Elton
abcnews.go.com

She pleaded guilty to stalking in November and was sentenced in January to a year of home electronic surveillance, five years of probation, and ordered to stay away from the couple for 10 years.

What a crazy, mean lady. :/

I loved her telling the judge, "This is not like me." Ummm, ya, it is! If you did it, it's like you. She tried claiming it was stress from taking care of her special needs child. I'm under stress from a special needs child, you don't see me posting ads asking people to come rape someone! Nutball!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:55 PM
link   
This is EXACTLY the plot for a Law & Order: SVU episode I watched last week!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Just to help.

The only part you need in the code is: eqtPvuJ52WM

Peace

edit on 17-2-2015 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:01 PM
link   
One woman's dream house is anthers nightmare. People will kill for stolen dreams. Some Ego's are afraid to die.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I was thinking she just really liked the house and couldn't stop staring .. at the house!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Iamthatbish
I was thinking she just really liked the house and couldn't stop staring .. at the house!

She claimed she really liked the house for the pool for therapy for her husband who suffered a heart attack or something, I forget, and her special needs daughter. And the face that it was one story, so it was easier on her with the special needs child. Apparently it was the ONLY house in the area with a pool and only one floor. So it caused her to lose her mind. Or, her excuse anyway.

top topics

join