It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biden Gets Creepy....Again

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
A few weeks back many of you may remember a thread on ATS about Joe Biden acting very creepy and smelling the hair of a young girl on the stage for photos, with her mother right there to witness it.www.abovetopsecret.com...) ( Well, Biden is at it again! This man is sick and I am fairly certain that he is a child molesting, sexual harassing monster.

Tuesday, at Defense Sec. Ash Carter‘s swearing-in ceremony, Biden got all touchy feely with Carter’s wife, Stephanie. From the pictures, it looks like he’s whispering sweet nothings into her right ear. He’s also getting a good whiff of her shampoo.

Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt: Perhaps he was trying to be comforting after her spill on the ice at the Pentagon this morning while she was accompanying her husband on his first day on the job.

dailycaller.com...
Im sorry, but for a man that is in line for President and would be the leader of the free world (if something, god forbid happened to Obama)! This is utterly disgusting and deplorable. This man IS a sexual predator! Turns my stomach to think what goes on in private when he is so bold as to do this kind of thing in the public eye, in front of hundreds of cameras!
edit on 17-2-2015 by thesmokingman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
What I remember was a thread about nothing much. This I assume is another thread of equally dubious assertions?

EDIT:

Yep.
edit on 2015-2-17 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
What I remember was a thread about nothing. This I assume is another thread of equally dubious assertions?

About nothing? Surely you are not a parent if you think this is an acceptable behavior, ESPECIALLY from the VPOTUS.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
a reply to: thesmokingman

New SecDef Can’t Even Defend His Wife From Joe Biden

Hahaha.

Oh, Biden, his perversion and creepyness is so genuine that I almost like him for it. Not many politicians are that genuine nowadays.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
A few weeks back many of you may remember a thread on ATS about Joe Biden acting very creepy and smelling the hair of a young girl on the stage for photos, with her mother right there to witness it.www.abovetopsecret.com...) ( Well, Biden is at it again! This man is sick and I am fairly certain that he is a child molesting, sexual harassing monster.

Tuesday, at Defense Sec. Ash Carter‘s swearing-in ceremony, Biden got all touchy feely with Carter’s wife, Stephanie. From the pictures, it looks like he’s whispering sweet nothings into her right ear. He’s also getting a good whiff of her shampoo.

Let’s give him the benefit of the doubt: Perhaps he was trying to be comforting after her spill on the ice at the Pentagon this morning while she was accompanying her husband on his first day on the job.

dailycaller.com...
Im sorry, but for a man that is in line for President and would be the leader of the free world (if something, god forbid happened to Obama)! This is utterly disgusting and deplorable. This man IS a sexual predator! Turns my stomach to think what goes on in private when he is so bold as to do this kind of thing in the public eye, in front of hundreds of cameras!

Nothing to see here, just Joe the Molester at it again folks. Move along!

"Wasn't last night great?"

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I watched the video in the previous thread and all I saw was a nervous young girl at her dad's swearing in, in front of the media and not knowing precisely how to react and an oblivious old politician trying to chum it up with everyone. There was nothing untoward going on in that case in my opinion and this seems like even less of a non-story.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Are you in a relationship?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

Thank you kindly for posting those pics! I am NOT very computer savvy.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RustyHook
a reply to: theantediluvian

Are you in a relationship?

My guess and I think the obvious answer is no. If you have a wife/daughter/family member, or are just a good all around person, you have to be disgusted by this creeps actions. That is absolutely unacceptable and would not be tolerated in any workplace in America. If one were to get that close and do that to a coworker there would be serious charges and termination.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Just like the little girl in the video from a few weeks ago, you can tell by the look on this woman's face that she is extremely uncomfortable.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesmokingman
a reply to: Anyafaj

Thank you kindly for posting those pics! I am NOT very computer savvy.

Not a problem. I almost posted the story but got tired and was going to lay down. I saw you kindly beat me to it. I noticed there was a youtube video, so I thought I'd post it for you to help out, as well as the pics. Glad they helped.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's now come to light what he whispered to her.. "This is a big phuckin deal!"

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Unless agreed to in advance NO ONE should touch you without your permission. I'm sorry, but to me, this looks more like a lover's shoulder hug and whisper, than anything else. As an outsider, I feel uncomfortable seeing this, so I can only imagine how she must have felt. And your right Smoking, if he were a CEO he would have been sued by now, but because he's VP, it's ok. Let's face it, it's not!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
This guy shows all the signs of a sexual predator, I have no idea why the hell he hasnt been looked in to......

The way he acts around women, the off color remarks he makes at times.......

Something is not right

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Well add that to long list of things you're completely wrong about but please lets make it personal because I don't agree with you.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Behavior like this in the workplace can get you written up/terminated for sexual harrasment.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Well add that to long list of things you're completely wrong about but please lets make it personal because I don't agree with you.

Nothing personal, I am not in a relationship myself, but I do have a daughter, and I think that anybody with a moral compass would agree that this is NOT right. So to say that this is a thread about nothing, in my opinion is like saying that this does not need to be discussed and that there is nothing wrong with it.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Here's some other "creepy" politician pictures.

OMGOMGOMG WHAT IS MCCAIN DOING?
Maybe Biden learned it from Bush?
Kissing people's heads
Touching their beards
Touching their kids

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

I watched the video in the previous thread and all I saw was a nervous young girl at her dad's swearing in, in front of the media and not knowing precisely how to react and an oblivious old politician trying to chum it up with everyone. There was nothing untoward going on in that case in my opinion and this seems like even less of a non-story.

The young girl was quite NOTICABLY uncomfortable. Mrs. Carter appears to be tolerating the VP while giving a smirk. You may want to take a body language course or take the pics and go out and do your own survey and ask females how they would feel in the identical situation.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join