It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ha! first time / not sure?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Hello to all ATS'ers my intro post, not sure what i am able to post but i had a strange experience last night that i would like to share. I'm sure someone will be able to show me the way !

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:07 PM
link   
Welcome. You're doing great and you've come to the right place, now, just keep typing....You had an experience.....

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Ajax5327

Welcome to ATS!

After 20 posts you can start a thread of your own and share what you experienced.

just keep responding to people until you get your 20.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Hello and welcome. You've got to make 20 posts before being able to start your own thread. Hope you stay and post.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   
a reply to: donktheclown

Hi, i'm a little unsure, to tell my story i would have to be sexually explicit, i am not talking of a physical expierence. it was a scenario that came into my mind as i lay restless in the early hours of the night, it was like that i was being tested?

It will probably be laughed away? but to me it was real!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Did you come here to clean up the place Ajax? Welcome to the site.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

OMG forgot about that stuff, thank's for your welcome!

edit on 17-2-2015 by Ajax5327 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

20 posts 1st then you can discuss....see Ts and Cs and FRESHMAN FORUM for rules etc you agreed to!

And, WELCOME! Cya MS

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Hello and welcome!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Hi,Ajax!

Welcome to the circus.

Do the words Am Denny mean anything to you?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

so will u tell ur story

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   
what is m Denny a reply to: FalcoFan

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MimiSia

Ok, last monday afternoon went out for the first time this year with a friend of mine that's not bin to well of late, this has nowt to do with the story btw. So anyway, gets home about 7.30pm gmt have a few more drinks at home has some food gets to bed about 9.30. About 2.30am wakes up and new straight off i would not sleep again quickly, anyway tossed and turned half asleep and half awake ( but more awake than asleep ) Mrs is breathin heavy as usual and throwin the sheets off sweatin cause she's on the change .

Suddenly i'm on a desert island and for some reason i knew i'de been there for 2 and a half years? ( this bits crude NOI ) and every day i would walk to the waters edge, and i would wank and shoot my load into the sea! and every day the same fish would swim up and eat my sperm! and then the dream moved on and suddenly i was in the middle of the island in my camp where i slept, ate, cooked ect, the wind was rustling in the tops of the trees the sun was blazing and the wildlife was celebrating. And from nowhere a young girl appeared she was blonde but i could not see her face? and she was naked. Then the girl sat in front of me with her knees in the air and her legs wide open! Suddenly a voice appeared ( i say appeared because i could see the voice? ) it was ice cold and without tone and very authoritive and said to me "WHAT WOULD YOU DO " and i replied " I would fail " Again the dream moves on and it is morning, the sun is rising, the wind is still rustling the tops of the trees, the birds are singing and the young girl has gone to look for food.
When the girl returns she has caught the fish that has eaten all my sperm! and the voice once again appears, and it says " WOULD YOU EAT IT "..................and there my dream ends, i could not answer.

Felt quite disturbed next day and have thought it over ever since, it's the "fish" I do not understand?... its like a judgement? ......................Any ideas? or shall i just laugh it off.......Ajax

top topics

join