It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Refused to Give Jordan, Egypt Information on ISIS Targets

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

One of the ONLY times the US has given anyone overhead imagery was when they have both Israel and Egypt SR-71 images so both sides could confirm the case fire and withdrawal were being observed. And that took a Presidential decree that almost caused the entire Joint Chiefs to resign.
We don't even give it to our closest allies.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Given the way the ME countries are working toward stopping ISIS and who supports, opposes or both ISIS, I could see why giving out certain info could be a negative thing.

Seem everyone in the world is playing both sides quite often. It's just a big game with the average person as the real loser.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

So your saying that the U.S. air strikes are the only ones with Intel and anyone but them is bombing in the dark...seems unlikely.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 03:24 PM
link   

How did you get that?

That isn't what was being said at all, just about how tight the US is with our intel.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:36 PM
link   

No most of them have their own Intel sources. Some Intel is shared but not overhead imagery. UAV data is sometimes shared in joint strikes but not for solo strikes.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Am I missing something, are you a spokes person for Zaphod 58, as you can see Zaphod was totally capable of speaking to my response, and without being rude I might add.

Thank you Zaphod .

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join