It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Refused to Give Jordan, Egypt Information on ISIS Targets

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

And every time he by passes it, he is called king barry.

So what do you want him to do, bypass it or not?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
From his refusal to label ISIS and others for what they are - Muslim extremists, now this. I'm sure they'll label it as protecting our intelligence, but come on, I thought he wants an international response to these animals. More and more he comes across as protecting and being an apologist. I just hope we can survive another year of this guy as POTUS.

"Oliver North told Greta Van Susteren tonight that the Egyptian government asked the US for information on ISIS targets in Libya yesterday after ISIS beheaded 21 Christians. But, the Obama Administration refused the request. The Obama administration also refused to give Jordan information on ISIS targets in Syria after their pilot was burned alive in a cage."
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

I wouldn't trust any of those Nations with my morning dump. let alone sensitive intelligence.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Are you kidding me? Oliver North? The same Oliver North with all those shady drug and gun deals?

He's a credible source for Fox News now? Oliver freakin north? All the noise fox made about Fast and Furious, and they bring out Oliver North? Are you serious? They talk about Obama meeting with "Drug dealer" Jay-z....but use Oliver North as a source? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!

I didn't know this was happening....Oliver North?

Greta and Oliver North...oh my god, they seriously use Oliver North and people on a conspiracy site are taking him serious? Post after post on shills and misinformation agents, don't trust the CIA blah blah blah, list after list including all the shady deals North was related in, and now people are reporting Oliver North as a source? I can't even wrap my head around it.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Apparently, not only will the U.S. not help...they now also refuse to endorse Egypt's effort.

U.S. Won’t Back Egypt’s Attacks on ISIS

The Obama administration was given multiple chances Wednesday to endorse a long-time ally’s airstrikes on America’s biggest enemy at the moment, the so-called Islamic State. Over and over again, Obama's aides declined to back Egypt’s military operation against ISIS. It’s another sign of the growing strain between the United States and Egypt, once one of its closest friends in the Middle East.

FULL Article:
www.thedailybeast.com...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Iran/Iraq/Syria pipe line
www.liveleak.com...
en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 18-2-2015 by all2human because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 09:29 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Quite frankly I hope Egypt invades Libya and puts an end to whatever Obama/CIA/State department nonsense is going on there.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:03 PM
link   

So KC-135s, KC-10s, F-22s, F-16s and F-15s doesn't count as helping I guess. Not to mention other assistance.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

So KC-135s, KC-10s, F-22s, F-16s and F-15s doesn't count as helping I guess. Not to mention other assistance.

I would count that as helping.
But why won't the administration endorse Egypt's attacks (as referenced in the above article)?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: all2human
Iran/Iraq/Syria pipe line
www.liveleak.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

That and ....

The Qatar-Turkey pipeline is a proposed natural gas pipeline running from the Iranian-Qatari South Pars / North Dome Gas-Condensate field field towards Turkey, where it could connect with the Nabucco pipeline to supply European customers as well as Turkey. One route to Turkey is via Saudi Arabia, Jordan, and Syria, and another is through Saudi Arabia, Kuwait and Iraq. Syria's rationale for rejecting the Qatar proposal was said to be "to protect the interests of [its] Russian ally, which is Europe's top supplier of natural gas."

Qatar-Turkey pipeline

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:17 AM
link   

From his refusal to label ISIS and others for what they are - Muslim extremists, now this. I'm sure they'll label it as protecting our intelligence, but come on, I thought he wants an international response to these animals. More and more he comes across as protecting and being an apologist. I just hope we can survive another year of this guy as POTUS.

"Oliver North told Greta Van Susteren tonight that the Egyptian government asked the US for information on ISIS targets in Libya yesterday after ISIS beheaded 21 Christians. But, the Obama Administration refused the request. The Obama administration also refused to give Jordan information on ISIS targets in Syria after their pilot was burned alive in a cage."

So you're going to take the word of a guy who committed treason as to what Obama is doing?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Sremmos80

Giving a simple location compromises security how? The only way it would is if you were deeply involved with ISIS.

But then, that's likely why the Beghazi cover-up. We were trading arms to what would be ISIS.

We let Pearl Harbor happen even though we knew it was coming. We broke enigma and let how many millions die to not let on that we knew?

Part of military intelligence often requires not revealing what you know or how you know it so that you can disguise your own activities.

Assuming this report is even accurate in the first place, perhaps giving Jordan some revenge simply wasn't deemed an important enough reason by the Joint Chiefs that would make this sort of call?

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 03:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Patriotsrevenge

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Patriotsrevenge

No, they really can't. Optics can only do so much. You'd need a massive lens to read a newspaper from orbit. And how many of those satellites are in an orbit that takes them over the right area.

Oh yes they can, Headlines anyway. Not the small print im sure. It has been said from a ton of people who work in the field and different mil sources. They can also read license plates at the right angle.

How many do you think since that is the focus of just about every military op these days!!!

Think about the logistics of doing this. We don't have 24/7 satellite coverage of everywhere on Earth. Satellite time is actually quite limited. If you focus so far in on a specific person that you can identify them, you're zoomed in too far to look at anything of tactical importance such as the lay of the land, how many people, vehicles, structures, and everything else. There is very little military value in ID'ing a target by their face from a satellite when you have limited time, even if it can zoom in that far.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

LOL looking for news from the two big Fox and MSNBC corporate controlled media to tell u the truth? good luck...

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

So you're going to take the word of a guy who committed treason as to what Obama is doing?

Oliver North was never convicted of treason. What you're saying Obama hasn't committed treason in the past seven years. I beg to differ.

"Obama Flagrantly Commits Treason"
minutemennews.com...#

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   
a reply to: amfirst1

If you think that alternative news sites are more trustworthy than mainstream outlets then I have a bridge to sell you. Alternative news sites wear their bias on their sleeve worse than Fox News does. I don't like mainstream news outlets either, but if they aren't even reporting something that alternative news is, then it probably isn't as dire as the alt news site is making it out to be.

Sometimes that isn't the case, but the OP isn't one of those cases.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
The drama/chaos in the middle east is by design. Designed by those who finance, fund, train, service and transport (like Toyota trucks) those committing to chaos.

Why there is so much going on in the middle eat, since 9/11?

Because 9/11 was a clever way to introduce militarization in the ME. Bet your ass the US and other influences have been orchastrating since.

The middle east is being destroyed, to be rebuilt. The why of that is more complex and in depth, doesn't belong here. .. the point is, M.E is a tool of distractions and excuses to intervene militarily.

It's a game, you, I , and everyone "watching", are being played.

Want it to stop? Come together as a collective with the WILL and a voice to change what our governmental-globalists are and have been doing.

Albert Pike said it best; 3 world wars to complete domination.
edit on 19-2-2015 by Elementalist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Oliver North was never convicted of treason. What you're saying Obama hasn't committed treason in the past seven years. I beg to differ.

"Obama Flagrantly Commits Treason"
minutemennews.com...#

Well, if we're using a conviction as the standard for committing treason Obama hasn't been convicted either. He's as innocent as Oliver North.
edit on 19-2-2015 by Aazadan because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Oliver North is the sole source of this information...this is the person that lied, and committed treason against the U.S.....why anyone would believe anything coming out of his mouth is beyond me.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

a reply to: jimmyx

Oliver North is the sole source of this information...this is the person that lied, and committed treason against the U.S.....why anyone would believe anything coming out of his mouth is beyond me.

You have helped confirm my theory.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

What's it going to take for people to see this clown for who and what he is???????????

Quote from Audacity of Hope; I will stand with the Muslims should the political winds shift in an ugly way.

Jordan has taken up the fight against IS and Egypt kicked out the corrupt and IS supporting Muslim Brotherhood, I'd say that's politically ugly.

With the Muslim brotherhood in the Whitehouse on a regular bases, what's left to the imagination... I guess Obama in his next speech could yell out "Allah Akbar" .

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join