It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama Refused to Give Jordan, Egypt Information on ISIS Targets

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+21 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   
From his refusal to label ISIS and others for what they are - Muslim extremists, now this. I'm sure they'll label it as protecting our intelligence, but come on, I thought he wants an international response to these animals. More and more he comes across as protecting and being an apologist. I just hope we can survive another year of this guy as POTUS.

"Oliver North told Greta Van Susteren tonight that the Egyptian government asked the US for information on ISIS targets in Libya yesterday after ISIS beheaded 21 Christians. But, the Obama Administration refused the request. The Obama administration also refused to give Jordan information on ISIS targets in Syria after their pilot was burned alive in a cage."
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

+22 more 
posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Why would Obama report the strategic position of his own employees?

Well Obama isn't the one calling the shots but he is the soup du jour so he gets the credit.

All those "incorrectly placed" weapon airdrops could not have been coincidence...

Just saying!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Cannot have the problem "they" (CIA/Bank Maffia/House of Saud/Mossad) have created destroyed before they can get opinion to do the thing they want from the public.

Everything about ISIS follows the create the problem you need to get the solution you want. Maybe Ron Paul is a politician who can stand up to the sponsors of Child killings/Beheadings/Suicide bombing and change the insanity of US both internally and externally. Every other politician seem to be the same puppets on a string.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

I'm not doubting you...but find this very hard to believe. WHY would we not help them target ISIS...if we have targets to give them?
It makes no sense.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"Can't give sensitive information to 'foreign governments' per Barack Hussein Obama (Muslim Extremist)
Quote from last week.

They are our allies...Barry

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:41 PM
link   

Oliver told Greata....

C'mon man.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable
From his refusal to label ISIS and others for what they are - Muslim extremists, now this. I'm sure they'll label it as protecting our intelligence, but come on, I thought he wants an international response to these animals. More and more he comes across as protecting and being an apologist. I just hope we can survive another year of this guy as POTUS.

"Oliver North told Greta Van Susteren tonight that the Egyptian government asked the US for information on ISIS targets in Libya yesterday after ISIS beheaded 21 Christians. But, the Obama Administration refused the request. The Obama administration also refused to give Jordan information on ISIS targets in Syria after their pilot was burned alive in a cage."
www.thetruthseeker.co.uk...

With all the crap Barry is doing to destroy this country already, why does this not surprise me as well? It doesn't. Just another nail in or coffin. You honestly think these countries are going to want to play nice with us when WE need a favor later? Heck no. They likely to tell us where to go and where to shove it because they'll remember just how helpful we were when they needed it. So thanks Barry!

link   

Do you have a better source for this? Every source I can find on this are right wing crazy websites. I can't even find a Fox News source on this.

link   
a reply to: Granite

It's not like we share our intel with all our allies when they ask.

And this is just one person on fox news talking, why do we need to take it as a fact?
Also is it 100% barry's call if or if we do not share info?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

I'm not doubting you...but find this very hard to believe. WHY would we not help them target ISIS...if we have targets to give them?
It makes no sense.

Myself, seeing Obamas track record, I don't find this hard to believe at all.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

It makes no sense.

Last time US wanted to go into Syria to create a Sunni state sponsored by Saudi Arabia there where no mention of anything called ISIS. When they did not get what they wanted ISIS suddenly appeared in mass in Iraq as another Wahhabi(Sunni extremist) threat that they could not airbomb while moving thru Iraq to Syria. At the same time the border between Syria Turkey where completely open on the Turkey side letting every Jihad fighter in and even making sure they told the Jihads when it was safe to pass.

The sponsor of Wahhabi in one single picture.

edit on 17-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

It makes no sense.

There are four possible reasons. Take your pick as to which one you prefer to believe:

1.) Conspiracy - ISIS is a CIA/Zionist construct designed to lure us into war in the ME to usher in WWIII and the NWO.
2.) Conspiracy - Obama is a closet Muslim sympathizer due to his upbringing, and views them as freedom fighters.
3.) Conspiracy - Obama is figure in prophecy and his actions/inactions are helping to usher in the End Times. Whether he is doing this consciously or not? Who knows.
4.) Conspiracy - Obama and his staff are IDIOTS and have no clue what they're doing, but they're true believers.
edit on 17-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: real_one

All those "incorrectly placed" weapon airdrops could not have been coincidence...

Just saying!

I thought the same thing- if it happened once it would be believable.. but again and again and again? C'mon, if someone made a critical mistake at their job once they MIGHT possibly be okay, but if it happened more than once they would most DEFINITELY be fired.

Not to mention this isn't someone at a regular job, doing regular work. These were military personnel with valuable weaponry that could be used for very bad things, and yet the mistaken airdrops have happened multiple times. What gives?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Thre is this, but it doesn't say where North got his information:

Oliver North told Greta Van Susteren tonight that the Egyptian government asked the US for information on ISIS targets in Libya yesterday after ISIS beheaded 21 Christians. But, the Obama Administration refused the request. The Obama administration also refused to give Jordan information on ISIS targets in Syria after their pilot was burned alive in a cage.

“President El Sisi asked for American intelligence targeting intelligence before today’s strikes and didn’t get it. King Abdullah of Jordan asked for Intelligence data on targets to respond to the murder of a Jordanian aircraft pilot. The Kurds are begging for arms and ammo from the United States, not one bullet has been delivered by the United States.”

www.thegatewaypundit.com...

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

So not sharing intel for security reasons is just out the window huh?

No reasonable explanation but either barry is in on it or an idiot?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

originally posted by: real_one

Just saying!

I thought the same thing- if it happened once it would be believable.. but again and again and again? C'mon, if someone made a critical mistake at their job once they MIGHT possibly be okay, but if it happened more than once they would most DEFINITELY be fired.

Not to mention this isn't someone at a regular job, doing regular work. These were military personnel with valuable weaponry that could be used for very bad things, and yet the mistaken airdrops have happened multiple times. What gives?

I have to plead ignorance. What are the "incorrectly placed" weapon airdrops you speak of?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Both the west and the Middle east need ISIS....for reasons known to most with eyes to see....
Its about the control of the people...nothing else....well....maybe immense amounts of money to those who can ride the back of the monster.....

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

I do subscribe to both 1 and 3 in this case. Option 1 for the chess game humans play called deception. Option 3 for what is going on spiritually behind the scenes. 21th century is not the normal spiritual progress as usual. To many blessed ones stationed on earth to be the usual human evolving. Something is going on behind the veil that is not allowed to be known on this side.
edit on 17-2-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Maybe they just don't have the information to give out.

Everyone seems to think the US knows where everyone is and what they are doing,
and maybe so at home, but abroad?

I don't think the US knows as much as people think it does.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Sremmos80

Giving a simple location compromises security how? The only way it would is if you were deeply involved with ISIS.

But then, that's likely why the Beghazi cover-up. We were trading arms to what would be ISIS.

edit on 17-2-2015 by ketsuko because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join