It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nazi Zombies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 28 2012 @ 08:48 AM
link   
You guys did know that Hitler and his SS troops abused methampetamines and amphetamines right? They put it in chocolate candy bars and the troops would call them either "Panzer Chokolat", if it was the amphetamine candy that they gave to panzer soldiers or "Pilot's Chokolat"- rough translation- that they gave to keep their pilots in "fly til die" mode... Also Hitler was on a myriad of drugs and every morning (actually he woke up in the afternoon) he was shot up by his favorite doctor and every evenening (actually he went to bed nearly around 4-5 am) he was shot up with opiates and other "knock out drugs". His personal doctor had each of Hitler's morning dose wrapped in special gold foil and it was called "Vitasomething" It had Vitamin B and other stuff but most importantly methamphetamine along with Hitler's anti-gas pills etc...

Many people don't know this but a few of us pharmacological students that the "Parkinson's Disease" Hitler had during the last months of his life (hid his left shaking hand from the camera etc...) was because the illegal drugs Hitler needed more and more to function were in increasingly scarce supply and so when his Doctor's chemists were trying to make his Meth with questionable precursors they actually made an analogue of MDMA called MCCP which in some cases injection can cause "Instant Parkinson's like disease symptoms as it attacks your neuron's almost instantaneously upon injection". It's funny to think that maybe even at several points of his life instead of getting his morning "meth" dose he received a huge dose of MDMA, you'd think it would make him turn into a more lovey dovey person LoL.

If you don't believe me look up the story about the Berkley chemistry student that was trying to synthesize Demerol and if you don't get the reaction working just right or don't quite know what you're doing you can also accidently syntesize MCCP as a byproduct of Demerol. Needless to say when they found said student he still had the needle in his arm, as soon as he injected it, a massive amount of MCCP byproduct froze him to death before he was finished pushing in the plunger...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

I tried to find that example of the student with the demerol, and mccp (meta-ChloroPhenylPiperazine), but couldn't. Do you have a source/? I have this source saying no one ever died from mccp,

The negative effects of mCPP, often typical of a serotonin syndrome, include anxiety, dizziness, confusion, shivering, sensitivity to light and noise, fear of losing control, migraine and panic attacks (Gijsman et al., 1998; Tancer and Johanson, 2001, 2003; Feuchtl et al., 2004). A serotonin syndrome was found to occur in some psychiatric patients following oral dosing with mCPP (0.5mg/kg), but did not occur in normal volunteers at the same plasma concentrations (Klaassen et al., 1998). Unlike MDMA, mCPP lacks neurotoxic potential (Gobbi et al., 2002) and mCPP releases 5HT without causing long-term depletion (Ulrichsen et al., 1992; Baumann et al., 2001). This difference between MDMA and mCPP may be related to the ability of mCPP to release cytoplasmatic 5HT, whereas MDMA induces the release of both cytoplasmatic and vesicular 5HT (Gobbi et al., 2002). The main enzyme involved in hydroxylation of mCPP is CYP2D6, the activity of which is subject to considerable genetic variability (Bertilsson et al., 2002). Since this enzyme is involved with the metabolism of many other drugs, ‘slow-metabolisers’ are most at risk of drug interactions (Pritzker et al., 2002). Variability in CYP2D6 phenotype may partly explain the wide variation in the pharmacokinetics of mCPP as noted above. No fatal poisonings from mCPP have been reported. Although Goeringer et al. (2000) and Martinez et al. (2005) gave details of a number of fatalities due to Trazodone, it is unclear what part the metabolite mCPP played in these deaths. Little is known about the mutagenic and carcinogenic potential of mCPP or its effects on other organ systems. Read more: www.drugs-forum.com...

Anyway, most of the Nazi Zombies from the Call of Duty series is in fact based in fact. If anyone wants a specific example I'll be happy to help.
edit on 29-3-2012 by Xieon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BLiND_
Oh man...next time don't buy from the dealer that told you that.

Hahahaha. I was thinking the exact same thing...

But given some alleged "Nazi Projects" including Antarctic bases and Holy Grail treasures......

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:01 PM
link   
lol nazi zombies are fake. They are in call of duty 5 and 7 games. It's something that treyarch made up about the nazis creating such project.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xieon

Anyway, most of the Nazi Zombies from the Call of Duty series is in fact based in fact. If anyone wants a specific example I'll be happy to help.

I would like to hear a specific example.
If and when you have time.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by CodyOutlaw

Originally posted by Xieon

I would like to hear a specific example.
If and when you have time.

I meant that the background in it is related to fact. The actual Zombies were just thrown in. I don't have a specific example of a factual Nazi Zombie, but I'll start off by posting a few things in the format Call of Duty >>> Real Life:

Map named Veruck (Asylum.) >>>> Based off a Nazi execution center for children, and mental hospital
Numerous drawings of space craft around the various maps >>>> actually sketches for Vril1
In one map there is a "fly trap" >>> This is actually a replica of the Hendge, where the bell was believed to be used.
Several "Bell like objects" >>> Another reference to the Nazi Bell.
In the opening of one map it says "Near Breslau" >>>> Breslau was a possible location for the bell.

It's way more intense than that. That was just off the top of my hear. Here is the offical website, sub linked to the advanced research section, where you can see tons of relation between things in the game, conspiracies, occult, all sorts of interesting things. callofdutyzombies.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join