It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EPIC 2014

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:02 PM
link   
letitblog.com...

just thought i might share for those that haven't seen this yet. its a bit of a laugh. wether you believe their concepts i guess is up to the person. i just love the 'googlezon' name

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
This is taking way too long to open on a t3 connection. Do you have another faster source?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   
thats weird. im on a 256k connection and its decent load for me.

try this:

www.robinsloan.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   
works fine and is very interresting.

i consider it a good prediction of the future of media, well thought through. nice presentation too people should certainly watch this.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 08:50 PM
link   
haha, well that was good for a laugh anyway. Its already out of date besides, it doesnt even mention google's plan to digitalize all books, which if free is way more important than this EPIC creation. The narrator sounded like he was masterbating over the fantasy he was describing...new algorhythms......replacing all news networks, lmao.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 12:11 AM
link   
lol, the documentation of the majority of the worlds books would take decades, even with a staff of 1/4th the world. I bet that we have over 600,000,000 books written on this planet.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Sounds like a google basher site.

False new would never become the norm.
- Today people who broadcast lies are fired and ridiculed, the public wouldn't except fiction news.

Oh, and e-paper cheaper then real paper in 2007,
, In my dreams!

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by faddinglight
lol, the documentation of the majority of the worlds books would take decades, even with a staff of 1/4th the world. I bet that we have over 600,000,000 books written on this planet.

Their not being typed out, their being scanned, theyv got a really good scanner too. I believe they intend to digitalize some 1.5million books within 2 years, I could be wrong on precise details, but something like that. Go ......google it, lol.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Unfortunately, "false" news is already the norm. People who watch certain news channels are fed what they want to see, sometimes at the risk of not getting the whole story or only seeing the channel's spin on it. It is what the people want, they want something that reinforces their beliefs, they don't want to tailor their beliefs to reality.

I thought this was a very interesting and well thought out little story. I don't things are going to go that way, but I'm sure it could be close.

posted on Dec, 17 2004 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by picard_is_actually_a_grey

Originally posted by faddinglight

Their not being typed out, their being scanned, theyv got a really good scanner too. I believe they intend to digitalize some 1.5million books within 2 years, I could be wrong on precise details, but something like that. Go ......google it, lol.

www.thewhir.com...

i jsut found that surfing google news

posted on Dec, 18 2004 @ 12:18 AM
link   

ledbedder20
Unfortunately, "false" news is already the norm. People who watch certain news channels are fed what they want to see, sometimes at the risk of not getting the whole story or only seeing the channel's spin on it. It is what the people want, they want something that reinforces their beliefs, they don't want to tailor their beliefs to reality.

What credible news channel picks a side? All the ones I watch tell it like it is.

Theres always a way for you to hear about both sides of the story.

top topics

join