It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department wants Jobs for Jihadis, no, not a joke; launches #Diplomacy Effort

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I thought Marie Harf was going to lose her job, and it looks like I was half right.

Her being on air was a test run and she failed miserably.

Marie Harf, the embattled State Department deputy spokeswoman who insisted this week that helping ISIS jihadis find gainful employment was a better strategy than killing them, is not in line for a promotion when her boss moves to the White House on April 1, a State Department official said Thursday.

She refused to back down Tuesday night on CNN, insisting that the Obama administration should 'get at the root causes' of terrorism. 'It might be too nuanced an argument for some,' she sniped at her legions of critics.

Those mockworthy moments, a State Department official said Thursday, 'are going to keep her from the top job.'

'Jen's move to the White House isn't something that happened overnight,' the official said, 'and Marie's TV appearances were an audition of sorts, a test run, and she failed spectacularly.'

State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki will become President Barack Obama's new communications director, replacing Democratic media strategist Jennifer Palmieri, who will join Hillary Rodham Clinton's likely presidential campaign.

In a statement, Obama embraced Palmieri as a 'good friend' and praised her as a 'brilliant and effective communications director and trusted adviser.'

Psaki drew the most criticism for implementing what Republicans have derided as 'hashtag diplomacy,' using messages on Twitter to express State Department positions from a distance without directly engaging foreign powers and murderous rebel groups.

So sounds like, to summarize, Psaki created the idea and got a promotion, Harf only vocalized it, and is staying where she is as a "fall guy". Hey, I think I'm getting the hang of this "You people dumb, us politicians smart" politicky thing. LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Anyafaj

'Jen's move to the White House isn't something that happened overnight,' the official said, 'and Marie's TV appearances were an audition of sorts, a test run, and she failed spectacularly.'

Perfect psy-ops !!!

They don't do anything unplanned.

Marie's TV appearances were cleverly crafted and scripted for a reason.

Marie is a professionally trained BS artist.

This "self destruct" rubbish will serve to make anything She says in the future sound false from now on without proving anything.

Brilliant psy-ops.

And I guess we now know for sure Hillary is running for President !!!!

What a way to "announce" that

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   
So give a terrorist a job and he will stop pursuing his dream of 72 virgins? That better be one hell of a job...

Jobs for terrorists will only fund terrorism. Give money to an alcoholic and he buys alcohol. Give money to a drug addict and he buys drugs.

Terrorist and terrorist enablers. Guilt by association?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Careful with this Marie Harf.

She has plenty of education and experience as a professional BS artist....

Marie Elizabeth Harf (born June 15, 1981) is the deputy spokesperson for the US Department of State and a former spokesperson for the Central Intelligence Agency. She worked on the 2012 Obama campaign.

Marie Harf Pro BS

I dont know too many politicians that arent bs artists.
Telling lies is their job.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join