It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Awesome Encounter

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I'm going to be brief about this, and to reiterate, this was just a dream last night.

At one point I was on the street, out front of my house. Three beings appeared about 15 feet in front of me. They didn't appear to have any intention. They were the typical 4 foot tall, large eyes, etc.

I became ecstatic and began waving at them. They began to wave back at me and I felt as though "they" appreciated the gesture.

Then as they were walking away, I turned toward them and hoped one would stop and give me a moment to ask a question.

Keep in mind I wasn't aware that I was dreaming.

One of the beings turned around, and stood in front of me, face first, staring directly at me about 2 feet away. It was one of the most realistic and memorable visions from any dream that I have had.

I asked kindly, and acknowledged that the being would probably not be allowed to do what I asked and that it was okay if the being said no. I asked if I could take a picture with the being.

The being slowly shook it's head, but I sensed a slight level of solemnity, perhaps my own.

That's all that I care to share, just wanted to spark some interest for some of you.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Thats amazing but scary to was it a grey alien and have you ever been contacted in real life

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:50 PM
link   
As the realm of dreams is a place unto itself I would say that this particular encounter was meaningful and that you really did encounter a foreign intelligence. Different entities with whom one shares some kind of relation with in the spirit/in past existances often do this. "Just stopping bye, saying hi".

One of those dreams where you know something was real, something scoffers sometimes seize on but I'd bet they'd feel the same way if they had "one of those" dreams.

Meh, does it matter? If it feels meaningful it is meaningful to a degree. I don't care to argue such things with empiricists.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'd dreamt of those grey aliens in the years 1994-2000 period. The dream with the greatest significance was during a cross country drive with family members. Out in the middle of nowhere I was sleeping in the back seat of the car while two adults I'm related to were driving. It was around 1am when I had a very terrifying dream of abduction. I'd awoken with an extreme head daze and immediately panicked, searching the dark sky for UFOs. I tried to alert the driver but the driver somehow seemed to not hear me for nearly thirty seconds. A very alarming experience.

top topics

join