It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ISIS needs to be turned to Ashes...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
(post by Yeahkeepwatchingme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Yeahkeepwatchingme
a reply to: Dabrazzo

And thanks for confirming you're an apologist coward who's too afraid to speak out against real problems. PC bull.

I am waiting for his idea.

Let's hear his plan.

Check your mail.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
a reply to: beezzer

I wonder how to fight anyone who WANTS to die for their cause? They don't care about being killed. And then theres another few 1,000 waiting for them to die so THEY can take their places. And THEY don't care if they die????!!!????

How do you fight that? You cant really...we'd have to find a way to kill the idea.

The west can do it. They have done it before, to a technologically superior people.

Tell me how many Nazis there are still left, what maybe a handful?

The west could crush out Isis and its philosophy, as they did the Nazis.

My fear is this time is coming.... Soon folks will demand it, a strong ruthless leader will emerge, people will flock to him.....terrible things will happen.

I have been saying this for months, now more and more folks are beginning to see the same thing.

There is only one outcome if Isis continues.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: RustyHook
a reply to: whyamIhere

I am open to suggestions...

You sure are......

How would you handle ISIS Rusty ?

Please enlighten me...

I would've decimated them with my superior,....everything, by now, if I had really wanted to.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:22 PM
link   

How about we be fair for once and turn Mecca and Medinah into glass with nukes?

Because that would be a war crime. ISIS doesn't occupy either of those cities, so if we did that we'd just be picking fights with OTHER Muslims that we don't want to pick.
edit on 17-2-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

a reply to: Dabrazzo

And thanks for confirming you're an apologist coward who's too afraid to speak out against real problems. PC bull.

Sorry but advocating the killing of millions of innocent men women and children with nuclear weapons is beyond stupidity.

If you believe that to be a smart idea, then you are too far gone im afraid, good day.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Well the only way to accomplish what you are talking about is to level that area which innocent people reside.

These guys are guerrillas, they don't have uniforms, drop the AK or what ever they have and they blend in with the crowd.

As much as we all act like there is some simple fix to this, there really isn't.

Really as americans I don't see why we are getting so riled up about it, we haven't taken the majority of the casualties, why is it our responsibility to try and stomp out something we just spent 10+ years trying to stomp out?

And war isn't cheap, and I am sure as hell tried of watching tax dollars go to war.
People always talking about lets take care of america first, well lets stop spending all our damn money fighting every damn war we can find over seas.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: whyamIhere

originally posted by: Sremmos80

While I agree, it is the same exact talking points we heard about AQ and the taliban.

And after 10 years of fighting them, these guys sprout up.

Not sure how you turn ideology to dust.

That's where I'm at.

We have to make it so horrible the ideology will die.

Not Islam, just ISIS.

I don't want to kill innocents. But, some will die.

Many, many will die, and only then, when the price the innocent are paying is just far too great, will you see the end of Isis.

How many innocent Germans had to starve get maimed and die before they learned naziism was a bad idea?

This is why it died and stayed dead. The cost of it all was too great, the people would not bare it.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: infinityorder

I know what you mean.
I hesitate to say on a civilized forum the tactics ruthless dictators have used in the past but isis would implode and so probably would we

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Yep....

Nuke Mecca & Medina...

& if you disagree your an apologist!

Delusional. Very Christian reaction!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:29 PM
link   

They're terrorists, I could care less what religion they're affiliated with. They'd kill us in a heartbeat just for being different from them. Why apologize for them? Why divert/distract? They're animals, terrorists. They'd destroy Rome in 2 seconds if given the chance.

How about we be fair for once and turn Mecca and Medinah into glass with nukes?

You forgot about is real closing of Jerusalem to all Muslims.

All their major holy sights would be lost to them.

How do you think all Muslims would react?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

No one would advocate nuking of anyone, get the hell over your self!

Second, if we launch a nuke anywhere we got one coming right back.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:30 PM
link   

a reply to: Krazysh0t

What's the problem Krazy? You'd do it to innocent Christians in a second. Don't sit here and try to defend them because you can get away with it.

WHAT? How dare you insinuate that I'd willingly nuke a bunch of Christians! I damn well don't support attacking two Muslim cities just because you are pissed off at ISIS, ESPECIALLY with nukes. That is reprehensible.

By the way, there are Christians in Medina and Mecca too. So YOU are advocating nuking innocent Christians before I am.
edit on 17-2-2015 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sremmos80

Well the only way to accomplish what you are talking about is to level that area which innocent people reside.

These guys are guerrillas, they don't have uniforms, drop the AK or what ever they have and they blend in with the crowd.

As much as we all act like there is some simple fix to this, there really isn't.

Really as americans I don't see why we are getting so riled up about it, we haven't taken the majority of the casualties, why is it our responsibility to try and stomp out something we just spent 10+ years trying to stomp out?

And war isn't cheap, and I am sure as hell tried of watching tax dollars go to war.
People always talking about lets take care of america first, well lets stop spending all our damn money fighting every damn war we can find over seas.

I would completely agree with everything you just said.

Except, they want me and you dead. We have been threatened by serious people.

I think we have Muslims on the front lines to save as many innocents as possible.

We back them up with the most serious air cover ever on this Planet.

They want my child dead....That's game over to me.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
There is no reasoning with this. Its black operations, taking over other people's foreign nations and enforcing harsh primitive things on moderates. No different than a bunch of psychopaths, set up by black ops, taking over a stadium of 5000 and executing whoever they wish. They aren't a nation, not a government, not a country, they're criminals, and those people should be safe, there should be action taken, no matter who is funding them, in fact, action taken to stop these criminals hijacking the stadiums in all these nations, AND undercover work to reveal and imprison those funding them even if they seem to be hiding like little pansy's behind government protection laws, nah change those to extreme abuse of power needs trials and imprisonment, and ditto for any other head of any other agency.
edit on 17-2-2015 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: beezzer

What the West really needs to take on the Islamic State is ... a jobs program.

That's what a top State Department spokeswoman suggested when asked in a TV interview Monday night about what the U.S.-led coalition is doing to stop the slaughter of civilians by Islamic State militants across the region.

"We're killing a lot of them, and we're going to keep killing more of them. ... But we cannot win this war by killing them," department spokeswoman Marie Harf said on MSNBC's "Hardball." "We need ... to go after the root causes that leads people to join these groups, whether it's lack of opportunity for jobs, whether --"

www.foxnews.com...

ISIS needs a jobs program.

If that is an indication of how clueless this administration is, then don't count on them to do anything. It's scary that kind of logic passes for policy. ISIS is doing all in its power to bring about, in their view, the final battle between the true believers of Islam (ISIS In their minds) and the rest of the world, including other Muslims. Trying to rationally talk with a sucicial maniac that is hell bent on killing you seldom yields the results you want.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join