It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question about the Black Knight Satellite.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014
a reply to: Nochzwei

I suspect you are kidding...but just in case anyone does think this..watch docking videos between, say, the Dragon and the ISS....it takes HOURS.

You have seen the videos from inside the shuttle cabin as it drifted away, with sound track of the crew discussion, haven't you? They're linked from my comment, above.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   

I suspect you are kidding...but just in case anyone does think this..watch docking videos between, say, the Dragon and the ISS....it takes HOURS.

So what if it takes hours. Just fly in tandem for days together and you have all the time in the world to take spacewalks. I suspect you are not an engineer

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei....

So what if it takes hours. Just fly in tandem for days together and you have all the time in the world to take spacewalks. I suspect you are not an engineer

I suspect you haven't yet caught on that the supposed BK photos actually show a dropped insulation blanket, and you will be a little embarrassed about being so easily misinformed.
edit on 17-2-2015 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nochzwei

It's a piece of insulation...Kind of a waste of time.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimOberg

originally posted by: Nochzwei....

I suspect you haven't yet caught on that the supposed BK photos actually show a dropped insulation blanket, and you will be a little embarrassed about being so easily misinformed.
So the insulation blanket can flip on its own and even change its orbital path? Pathetic intelligence display to say the least.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join