It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coral Castle Mystery 100% Solved with 1930's Film Footage!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick
a reply to: amy2x

Not solved 100%

What is the black box on the tripod?

How was the structure constructed?

Just having a tripod and a vehicle to move rocks is not !00% solved.

I am quite sure that if you want to prove a theory you will need to duplicate the process and get the same result.

Until then it is speculation of many fronts.

You would need a video that shows every step being done to be !00%

Sweet suffering Christ... The more I read from you the more convinced I become that there is no hope for humanity.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: AthlonSavage
If anyone learnt or was taught a method unknown to science for levitating objects do you think they would ever tell anyone?

Just as soon as I could get a #ing patent filed, you betcha. You're talking billions, and a Nobel, at the least.

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
youtu.be...
edit on 22 2 2015 by pooknuckle because: Can't figure out youtube linking :/

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: pooknuckle

Just put the parts after the "=" sign in the youtube box. Not the entire youtube link.

And you can't put an entire channel in there. Just one (1) youtube id number. If you want to link to a channel, use the link icon (box with an arrow going up and to the right)

edit on 22-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

Thanks

posted on Feb, 22 2015 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Ok, it'll embed. Click the youtube icon, and put 0cmqwbZa6_w in the space labeled Please enter the YouTube video number.

That's all the bits after the = sign in the youtube link. It should work for you then.

I recognize the signs - it took me a half day to figure out the thing the first time.
edit on 22-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What’s interesting is that he actually relocated the entire complex from it’s original site 10 miles away in Florida City, to its current site.

The narrator addressed the largest 30 ton stones as probably not needing to be lifted and only stood up and yet they were all relocated and assembled again which included even the largest stones. I’d like to see the truck that carried those 30 ton stones.

edit on 21-2-2018 by CajunMetal because: (Clarity)

edit on 21-2-2018 by CajunMetal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2018 @ 11:40 PM
link   
a reply to: funkadeliaaaa

Why not.

Let me give you Earth humans a tip... A single person can bring down an entire iron gate around a building, around a park, around an entire city. As long as the walls are connected (which is why most fences are not connected but for very short spans) and as long as the individual has a grasp on wave logic. The steel cables of a pully under tension can be vibrated in the same manner to multiply the work at their ends. You have all the values required to run the math and multiply the force of Antigravity,which Gravity is a reflection of.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join