It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Coral Castle Mystery 100% Solved with 1930's Film Footage!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ridhya
This is, by far, the best coral castle video ive ever seen.... I think that is a case closed!

Reminds me of this awesome Easter Island documentary I saw, where the experimenters made life-sized replicas of moai and got them to stand with manpower, ropes, and simple tools, and literally "walked" them into place by two teams pulling from different angles. Human ingenuity is incredible

Its possible that it was done that way but most archiologists dont agree with Lipo. One he changed the shape of statue and two his model was 4 tons not 70. Most archiology assumes they were rolled and lipo didnt use actual scientific method but actually changed the parameters to fit his theory. Kind of like the ancient alien people do.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Thanks for that! Formerly working in building, I can tell you that we always said the difference between a Master and a Journeyman: "The Tricks"

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
a reply to: amy2x

Great find!

Just one motivated individual. I think there might be a few dissapointed people when they learn that no telekinesis, zero point energy, gravity wells, or Reptilians were involved.

A great testament to the ingenuity of man, and what a little bit of determination will get you.

Disappointed! Not a chance all that will happen is the facts will become part of the conspiracy (well documented psychology of conspiracies). There will be a re-interpretation of these facts and a new conspiracy will emerge and the denial will continue........

I'm putting my money on fake video first and Leedskalnin was a reptilian second. An each way bet on those two I think.....now where's the nearest bookie.....always next to a pub over here in Scotland !

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: amy2x
Many have speculated that mystical forces were used to move the Coral blocks that weighed many Tons.

The same people who think humans are not capable of building all the ancients monuments by themselves, without alien help.

That's what happen when they project their own ineptitude to the rest of the world.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: luthier
I think it gets a little harder without nails and only having hyde glue for your fixtures but its certainly possible. Corral is pretty light stuff and he had the advantage of steel and iron. I would like to see more video of stone carving without metal on a grand scale though.

Did you actually watch the video?

He raised that huge block with just wood, no metal or anything else. Coral stone might be lighter than other stone, but the weight is still the weight, it just occupy's bigger physical dimensions. A tonne of coral is the same as a tonne of feathers.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:38 AM
link   
At the 1:45 mark, look above his head. A flying saucer, complete with insignia? Take that, skeptics!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:54 AM
link   
7129/4 = 1782.25
0.25 x 3536 = 884
884/4 = 463 reasons why sound cant travel faster than the earth

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: Biigs
Coral stone might be lighter than other stone

Coral castle is actually made of limestone, not coral. It's just called coral castle. It doesn't mean it's literally made out of coral.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Develo

Coral castle is actually made of limestone, not coral. It's just called coral castle. It doesn't mean it's literally made out of coral.

The limestone is made from coral.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Crushed and compacted coral. So obviously it's not correct to refer to it as coral when talking about its weight since it would be misleading.

Coral is lightweight, limestone is almost the same weight as marble. Limestone is not "lighter than other stones".

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
innovation by a industrious worker.... it does not make him a charlatan or some sort of Svengali, con man

it is strange indeed that every piece of work he did was a successful job
no breakage...

that's what I found interesting when I heard the type of coral-stone he used to build walls was brittle...

so more than just a few slings were used to hoist or tilt or move the stones to their locations

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Crushed and compacted coral. So obviously it's not correct to refer to it as coral when talking about its weight since it would be misleading.

Coral is lightweight, limestone is almost the same weight as marble. Limestone is not "lighter than other stones".

just what are you arguing with me for, i didnt say it (the castle) was made from coral, im sure limestone from bones, coral or whatever comes in different densities, its really no the point at all.
edit on b0808953 by Biigs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

just what are you arguing with me for, i didnt say it was made from coral, im sure limestone from bones, coral or whatever comes in different densities, its really no the point at all.

You said this:

It's not true. Either you believed Coral castle was made of literal coral, which isn't true, either you believed limestone is 'light" for a stone which it isn't.

So in both case it's not correct to claim "Coral stone might be lighter than other stone"

I don't blame you though, you were responding to Luthier who posted this

Corral is pretty light stuff

so it probably confused you into replying to what was already an incorrect assumption (Coral castle isn't made from coral).

im sure limestone from bones, coral or whatever comes in different densities, its really no the point at all.

You have no idea right? It's the whole point since you answered to someone who claimed "corral is lightweight". What is the point to say this unless you believe Coral castle is literally made of coral? You even literally posted this:

A tonne of coral is the same as a tonne of feathers.

It's OK we all make mistakes.
edit on 17-2-2015 by Develo because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

I think it gets a little harder without nails and only having hyde glue for your fixtures but its certainly possible. Corral is pretty light stuff and he had the advantage of steel and iron. I would like to see more video of stone carving without metal on a grand scale though.

Did you actually watch the video?

He raised that huge block with just wood, no metal or anything else. Coral stone might be lighter than other stone, but the weight is still the weight, it just occupy's bigger physical dimensions. A tonne of coral is the same as a tonne of feathers.

Sure and limestones density is hugely variable. If a stone is a ton its a ton. But in the video i see chains pulleys bolts nails concrete etc. I have no problem with leverage to build structures what i have a problem with or cant understand (i am a guitarbuilder and carpenter) is how the ancients cut the massive stones without metal or with soft alloys. He moved his limstone 10 miles with a tractor and a truck and it wasnt 100's of tons.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:05 AM
link   

I have no problem with leverage to build structures what i have a problem with or cant understand (i am a guitarbuilder and carpenter) is how the ancients cut the massive stones without metal or with soft alloys.

Dear monsieur le luthier, a quick internet search could answer all your questions

First, the use of metal is quite old and roughly coincides with the erection of massive stone structures.

Secondly, other methods exist like the use of hammerstones and abrasion techniques.

For example this article will introduce you to the methods used by the Egyptians:
www.reshafim.org.il...

When you can have all the knowledge in the world so easily, why not looking for it instead of remaining puzzled?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: ColeYounger
At the 1:45 mark, look above his head. A flying saucer, complete with insignia? Take that, skeptics!

Mystery solved.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
a reply to: amy2x

Can you do that with a 20 tonne rock?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
I'm gonna find that thread from 2008 where I was called nasties and spam the shiz outa this video ...BRB 😜

edit on 17-2-2015 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Well.. That was an amazing video! S&F! I was there about 20 years ago and found it fascinating, especially revolving the door. This debunking didn't really explain in depth how the 9 ton revolving door was drilled through so precisely (at least to my understanding the door had a shaft going all the way through it)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
Just one motivated individual. I think there might be a few dissapointed people when they learn that no telekinesis, zero point energy, gravity wells, or Reptilians were involved.

Doesn't make it any less cool, though. In fact, his managing to do all that with crappy tools is just amazing.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join