It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help ATS via PayPal:
learn more

FL Teacher suspended after filming kindergartner beating other students 3 times

page: 1

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:33 AM
Teacher was put on 15 days unpaird suspension after filiming student beating other students and doing nothing to stop it.

A John E. Ford Montessori teacher who was put on 15 days’ unpaid suspension Monday is accused of videotaping a kindergartner beating on other children and not stopping the fights, according to just-released documents.

Rita Baci also is accused of pushing a kindergarten student out of her class using her foot and leaving him unattended, according to a Duval schools investigative report that became public this week. The incidents occurred in November.

Florida law requires districts not disclose the results of teacher misconduct investigations until 10 days after the investigation closes with a finding and the teacher has been notified.

Baci, 65, is a teacher certified in a variety of fields, including using the nationally known, hands-on Montessori method of education and educating emotionally disabled students. She has worked in Duval schools since 1990 but taught in New York state seven years before that, personnel files show.

Understatement of the year coming up in 5...4...3...2...1...

Investigator Reginald Johnson said Baci showed poor judgment and used inappropriate physical contact.

Severe understatement! And suspension??? What about FIRED! She must be tenured. Ugh!

This is not the first time Baci was disciplined.

In September 2013, she received a written reprimand for allegedly holding a student up by her upper arms, feet dangling and forcefully putting the girl into a chair outside her classroom.

Can we all agree this wench needs to be on a desk job somewhere on a deserted island where there are NO kids whatsoever before she can do anymore lasting harm! My blood is boiling now!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:32 PM
If I was a parent of one of her students I would've walked into her classroom and knocked her the heck out, while my friend records it! Its not like she doesn't have it coming!

new topics