It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vermont High Schoolers Just Destroy Fox News About The Ethics Of Journalism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 06:53 AM
link   
I couldn't help but shake my head at these idiot children as they spew whatever the teacher tells them too. The world is going to go "Ideocracy" I fear in my lifetime.

They were coached and told to read a script. No original thoughts from them whatsoever. They probably have life coaches reminding them how to breathe. (Breathe in...now let it out)

But I guess they are good little robots.

GIGO...Garbage in, Garbage out.
edit on 19-2-2015 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: theNLBS

LOL! Seems to me their "rebuttal" proved everything they said was right. Sly editing, snarky comments, everything! HAHA! What a bunch of sociopaths.

I like how they "rebutted" one of their points with "well why don't you cry about it". LOL! They didn't even deny that they persuade viewers to their point of view.

Classic.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   
In protest against reporters like Brian Williams fabricating stories Fox News has decided to fire everyone who has ever worked there

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TDawgRex

May have been, but I can see why this kind of project would be pushed on the students. The reporter made a bad joke at the grading method used in the schools there. I'm betting enough of the schools staff saw the report and wasn't happy over this.

Most likely why FOX was the target and not others.

While it may have been scripted totally or just helped by the school staff the points they had were still true, and apply to many other "news outlets" today.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Fox "News" and Bill "O'Lie-lly" O'Reilly also lie about their war zone reporting, and for Bill O'Reilly this goes all the way back to his claims of reporting from the "warzone" in the Falklands...

ATS: Bill O'Reilly Has His Own Brian Williams Problem

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex
I couldn't help but shake my head at these idiot children as they spew whatever the teacher tells them too. The world is going to go "Ideocracy" I fear in my lifetime.

They were coached and told to read a script. No original thoughts from them whatsoever. They probably have life coaches reminding them how to breathe. (Breathe in...now let it out)

But I guess they are good little robots.

GIGO...Garbage in, Garbage out.

It must be exhausting to be do full of hate.

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Well done! Fox News viewers are actually worse off for watching.Study confirms Fox watchers are less informed

Yet another study has been released proving that watching Fox News is detrimental to your intelligence. World Public Opinion, a project managed by the Program on International Policy Attitudes at the University of Maryland, conducted a survey of American voters that shows that Fox News viewers are significantly more misinformed than consumers of news from other sources. What’s more, the study shows that greater exposure to Fox News increases misinformation.

So the more you watch, the less you know. Or to be precise, the more you think you know that is actually false. This study corroborates a previous PIPA study that focused on the Iraq war with similar results. And there was an NBC/Wall Street Journal poll that demonstrated the break with reality on the part of Fox viewers with regard to health care. The body of evidence that Fox News is nothing but a propaganda machine dedicated to lies is growing by the day.

edit on 23-2-2015 by th3dudeabides because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2015 @ 06:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

That right there ^ is funny!

And who said I'm full of hate other than you? I put forth just an opinion, nothing more. You on the other hand have judged me. C'mon! Fess up! Who really is the hater here? I think it's you since I refuse to toe your proggy line and that irritates you doesn't it? I don't have to be told what to think or how to say it. I have my own mind.

I don't like proggies, I never said I hate them (to the best of my recollection anyways). I vehemently dislike willfully stupid people. And that is how I saw the video. Useful idiots coaching future useful idiots.

posted on Feb, 26 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: TDawgRex

originally posted by: 3danimator2014

That right there ^ is funny!

And who said I'm full of hate other than you? I put forth just an opinion, nothing more. You on the other hand have judged me. C'mon! Fess up! Who really is the hater here? I think it's you since I refuse to toe your proggy line and that irritates you doesn't it? I don't have to be told what to think or how to say it. I have my own mind.

I don't like proggies, I never said I hate them (to the best of my recollection anyways). I vehemently dislike willfully stupid people. And that is how I saw the video. Useful idiots coaching future useful idiots.

Your entire post came across as someone who hates young liberal leaning people. If you can't see that, sorry for you.

Funny most people would use another word for vehemently dislike....what is that word again? Oh yes. Hate.

So, you hate people you think are wilfully stupid people. You are calling these kids that because the don't sit on the same side as you politicaly. Therefore, I stand by what I said originally. B

edit on 26-2-2015 by 3danimator2014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2015 @ 07:55 AM
link   
a reply to: 3danimator2014

I guess I'm not a member of the flock, because I believe that "hate", "vehemently dislike" and "dislike" have whole different meanings. They are different levels of disdain to me. But I can't name one thing off the top of my head that I hate.

I've called these kids mindless robots before and I stand by my words until they can prove otherwise. You could tell they were reading from a script. They hadn't even memorized their lines.
How pathetic is that? They are being led down the path to despair, dysfunction and destruction and don't or refuse to see it.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join