It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious about your avatars

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
My avatar & username are intricately tied together & have roots to my instincts in early childhood which led to my enlightenment in my early teens. I am the reincarnation of Jesus; there are two realities, mine & everyone else's. I have achieved a state beyond being able to be in a relationship as they exist in the modern era of materialistic ego. Hence Eunuch-orn. I also believe the unicorn to be interchangeable symbology with Jesus Christ as we (think) we know him. The vomiting rainbows fits perfectly because I spew an almost stream of consciousness load of information trying to convey my world view, to which few can comprehend, whenever I make my presence in a thread. I preach & live ego destruction, apathy, & selflessness.

Accept everything, believe nothing.

christianity.stackexchange.com...

web.photodex.com...

edit on 19-2-2015 by Eunuchorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Mine is my character for my alias I've had for almost 15 years online haha. Some kinda dragon cat girl.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I served in the US Air Force for 30 years. My avatar (The Spook) is a dedication to the venerable F-4 Phantom which I maintained for 8 of those 30 years. I was lucky enough to get a back seat ride in an F-4 while stationed in AK.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Gort from the 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' remake from 2008. I'm normally reading UFO/E.T. material so I created this to represent me. The 'Blog' link on the 'Contact' page of my website is actually my FB
edit on 19-2-2015 by spacemanjupiter because: grammar

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
I'm in absolute awe! So many interesting stories. I'm grateful that there are so many talented people on here that have created such awesome avatars, along with some who create avatars for others.

I'm looking at possibly changing my avatar. I have to think on this.

Thank you, thank you, thank you! This is part of what keeps me coming back to ATS.

posted on Feb, 19 2015 @ 10:09 PM
link   
a reply to: ChiefD

My avatar represents the how I like to RAGE at people when I'm online. It also reflects the fact that a lot of people find my beliefs to be evil... Frack 'em... Who give a #e about them anyway?!?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:36 AM
link   
I have myself in the avatar, this is me in action.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:47 AM
link   
a reply to: atrofi

Clown riding a bicycle?

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Ummm...cool...I wonder what my avatar says about me...........?

YouSir

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: atrofi
I have myself in the avatar, this is me in action.

Pic or it didn't happen...

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys

Clown riding a bicycle?

It is obviously a Mars rock with some lens flare above a swamp gas pocket.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...cool...I wonder what my avatar says about me...........?

YouSir

You like to keep things simple!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   
There should be a number of ATSers who recognize my avatar from one of the greatest comedies to ever grace the big screen.

They would most likely think I'm older, but they'd be wrong.

Anywho, I remember my dad laughing hysterically when watching this movie, and that always makes me smile.

... See?!

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Designed my avatar to look like a trading card. I don't really know why, I just thought it looked appropriate. Maybe because I wanted my screen name in the image and it just seemed like a not-so-cheesy way to do it?

I am a hillbilly hippie, it describes me well. I have always been outdoorsy, but because I love nature and have an interest in its beauty and learning from it. I'm the sort of hillbilly that is interested in pure nature and not so much the toys I can buy to play with out in nature.

The whiskey jug and the "1794" is a reference to the Whiskey Rebellion. It represents freedom to me and reminds me of what I am striving against. The background images represent both my spirituality, curiosity and imagination.

The name itself is not only appropriate for me, but it is an intentional word play designed to make people stop and think. To make people say, "Wait a minute! Hillbillies and hippies are about as far apart in my mind as hot and cold, so how can one be a hillbilly and a hippie?" The idea is to simply open minds to new options that are not so black and white, left or right, good or evil, etc. It's the same basic principle as wearing a peace sign while you wear an Army helmet that says "born to kill."

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Qumulys

No dude, clown on the middle rope about to do a nice jump backwards with elbow first on the face of a man with to small speedos and way to big hair, and yeah, not to mention the baby oil all over his body..

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Ahhh.
You're a fellow Walmart shopper then by the sounds of it

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 06:46 AM
link   
My user name Mister_Bit is a name I usually use as a joke... like Major Jump or Sonja Chin which I think reflects my being able to see the funny side in life. I love joking about and making people laugh.

The avatar on the other hand I created myself. I wanted something that reflected the name but ended up something totally different in a way.
It's obviously supposed to look like an 8bit character.. from the Bit bit in my name lol.. and with binary code in the background. A simple image to reflect the computer related word Bit.

Thinking about it though it now has a deeper meaning for me. In this digital age of social networks and forums we all interact with each other but in reality we're nothing more than binary code, digital bits of anonymous code hidden behind an avatar (in internet world).. a vague projection of who we actually are.

So with that in mind I think my avatar becomes a little sinister. Which I guess reflects my serious, anxious, worried side.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: Qumulys

Ahhh.
You're a fellow Walmart shopper then by the sounds of it

Man, I just spat beer all over my screen and key board

I haven't laughed so hard for ages, thanks.

I'll send you the bill later

Cody

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 11:32 AM
link   
I think running head first into a wall, while people watch and laugh sums up online debates.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 07:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mahatche
I think running head first into a wall, while people watch and laugh sums up online debates.

True fact: you'll never see a black or mexican run head first into a wall.

That's a white man activity!

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join