It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

schizophrenia or electronic harrasment?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 10:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

A scene from the movie A Brilliant Mind keeps coming to mind, I believe it is when someone is there to inform him about the Nobel, he stops one of his students and asks him if he could see the gentleman. The student says yes so Nash talks with him.

What would have happened if the student had said no, meaning it was a hallucination, and Nash dismissed the word of this, and every student that said no, until he found one that said that the person was real?

Excellent point.

The hardest part in dealing with some people who suffer from delusions is working through the cognitive process with them.

For example, I don't want to have my condition. It does not benefit me in any wonderful way, and when it strikes, it can be the most horrible thing to deal with. I try not to dwell on it, because it's bad enough going through it the first time around.

But the fact still remains that when the mind returns to a normal level of operation, that brain is going to try and understand how and why those breaks from reality happen. After twenty years and more medications than I can count, I'm still ruling out external factors that may or not be at play.

Environmental stress does play a massive part in triggering delusional episodes.

I've had neighbors ceiling fans go off balance and creating very loud pulsations that last for days or weeks and a time set me off into the realm of paranoia. How can they not hear that? What haven't they called the maintenance guy yet? No one could possibly listen to that and not go bonkers. Are they just leaving it running and staying with a friend? What the hack is going on over there?

How is it that sound plays such a large part in the schizophrenic life?

I've heard entire conversations through repetitive pulsations of all sorts, in different locations over the years. Sometimes it's just a repeated word or statement. I've tried the avenue that I was just subconsciously projecting my own thoughts into the sound, but I gotta tell ya....in some rare instances, there is no way it's my own thoughts coming through that noise. I don't have the capacity to understand some of the linguistics employed nor the terminologies in some cases.

I don't want to believe it's an intentional malicious attack on my mind and person, but sometimes it can get so intense that there's really no way to think it's anything but a staged attack of some sort.

That doesn't mean I'm right of course, it just means that's how my mind is processing the experience.

Maybe there's something to all of it and maybe not.

Honestly, I really don't care much either way.
I just wish I didn't have to go through it so often.

Some folks who go through similar experiences can let it go, others want revenge for perceived harassment or to blow the proverbial whistle....but most....most just want someone who will listen to their side of the story. You can attend every therapy session on earth but if your therapist doesn't acknowledge how you're processing your illness and allow you to work it out in your own coping scenario, all the therapy in the world won't make a lick of difference....it just becomes more "me against the world" and confirms and enhances the feeling of being persecuted and not being anything more than a diagnosis.

That's the most humiliating part - doctors or therapists that keep telling you "it's all in your head - get over it" without allowing you the time to talk it out to work it out. Sometimes just being able to talk things over is one of the most important parts.

But the fact remains, people HAVE used sound waves and EMF's as weapons.

Everything from the Horns of Jericho to loud music thumping and bumping at high volume low frequency in the early hours while everyone is trying to sleep. The military had the Guantanamo debacle with looped music at high volume as a way to break down prisoners for interrogations, so it's not like we're making these claims off the top of our heads.

edit on 3/17/15 by GENERAL EYES because: edit for clarity

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: GENERAL EYES
That's the most humiliating part - doctors or therapists that keep telling you "it's all in your head - get over it" without allowing you the time to talk it out to work it out. Sometimes just being able to talk things over is one of the most important parts.

Right, and that's the issue I have with how some of the members here respond to threads like these. For some this forum is a last resort to get these feelings out and have someone listen to them without just saying "you're paranoid or schizophrenic." Even if the OP admits this, does that mean that their other claims are untrue? Why is it one way or the other? MAYBE whomever is doing these tests or harassing people chooses people that are schizophrenic or mentally ill because few or no one will believe their stories. Like I've said before, horrible things have been done to unwilling humans in the past and it's only years later that we find out. Why is it so hard to believe that similar things could be happening now and we won't know for years from today? Because of "transparency" or laws and consent forms?

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Darksea13

I know it's hard for me to believe that some of the things that have happened in the name of Mankind have happened. Wars, scandals...you name it. I really think the quick dismissal of claims of this nature by self-admitted sufferers with a confirmed diagnosis is just a way for the reader to keep their own sanity intact.

posted on Mar, 17 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Also, I just did a quick Google search for militarized weapons of this nature, and landed on a page that gave me a severe headache just looking at it. Now, I'm not going to claim that something might be embedded in that webpage that affects sensitive people like myself, but that headache was a clear sign for me to get off that page ASAP.

Some Alex Jones thing...I'd link it but I had to close out of that page so fast I worry it might trigger other sensitive people in a bad way and I'd rather not fuel any more paranoia about such things. But the tech is out there, no doubt.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:36 AM
link   
i know im not suffering delusions because i hear the voices react with a connect-command structure of replies. They seem to have emotional reactions when i mess with them. And they have a mind of their own in a way, but when they have trouble reading my mind, they report an error. When the voices started i was not hearing these things. It has taken me years to reach the point of breakthrough the disguise scenarios.

My theory on why some people hear a voice in my recordings and some dont is the fact that the "sound" or rather "resonation" was aimed at me using DNA, neuron map, bone density to transfer the message to a function of the nueron bots and such creating the network for total mind control and sound function. It could be "time" as well. But anyway in the recordings on my channel. I repeatedly hear my name in the same way each time i play them. Which means something got recorded that is real sound, a "pulse wave"?? something i dont understand i guess was recorded.
this is huge because it means someone/something...has time technology, imaginge sending an audible message to people in the past. You could change history, or be part of the present by causing an event in history.

So looking logicly at the problem of abusive voices that work so hard to create pain, suffering, delusions..etc..one must at the least ask the question, "what is the goal of all this?" If indeed its not just some wierd delusion.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Nash would ask a third party to verify and when they said no he accepted it and used that to reason and ignore the delusions.

OP would rather come up with unheard of technologies that prove that they are not delusions.

Some people just want to tell their story, but I don't think this thread is one of those.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: sanitizedinfo
one must at the least ask the question, "what is the goal of all this?" If indeed its not just some wierd delusion.

This is what I said way back in the thread.

Nobody puts this much effort into something that doesn't offer something in return.

Someone said sadists would do it just for the pleasure. Seems valid on the surface but would they go on for years with the same victim?

If that victim never really "cracks" would a sadist go on for years or move on to something that would offer more immediate satisfaction?

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 12:37 PM
link   
so in the last 3 minutes i heard my couch click, then my fridge turned on and a resonating sound from outside started along with a waling sound. several voices could be heard momentarily in a passing fashion. when the fridge turned off, the sounds from outside stopped.

in fact just now the fridge started making a grindy wierd sound which has happened before but much louder and accompanied by voices. this time the voices came before this event.

why am i documenting..because my life is being threatened by someone..i have many theories on who or what could be doing this. Obviously they used the technology to make me commit suicide by making me think i was ruining time, dimensions. I will not react to anything by doing anything wrong. But i will step correctly until the evil being responsible is shamed.

"say what you will, i dont care..it aint gonna rain anymore" - Nick Cave

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 01:56 PM
link   
a reply to: sanitizedinfo
"Obviously they used the technology to make me commit suicide by making me think i was ruining time, dimensions."
I've heard someone tell me almost the exact same thing you did.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElOmen
"Obviously they used the technology to make me commit suicide by making me think i was ruining time, dimensions."
I've heard someone tell me almost the exact same thing you did.

thanks for sharing. this is exactly what im looking for is proof that there is no delusion happening, its all pre-thought of programming using the subconcious/concious in tandem to convince someone of a lie in order to cause harm in some way. Its all mind control at its worst. Who/whatever is behind this has no soul, no love, just hate and disdain for life itself. And a message to cuase-stalkers/gangstalkers..your cause is unjust. those you harm and torchure will be vindicated and you will be judged by the laws of life itself.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:20 PM
link   
a reply to: GENERAL EYES

There are many reasons to develop psycotronic weapons, Think what they can do to the radical Muslims from long distance tele-metering.....Turn a radical religions person into a child molester and the ones around him kill him.In strategic sense they would save wars and many military lives, that is why they need us for Ginnie pigs.They can also sell the completed weapons to our allies for billions.They are perfecting PSCO-ACTIVE VIDEO to control the American way of life and divide consciousness into hidden compartments that will enable the ability to insert memories and delete them.They now can insert audio voice into the tongue nerves making the brain think the idea came from itself.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity

They now can insert audio voice into the tongue nerves making the brain think the idea came from itself.

your right about that, but its just another thing to break. -without harming myself of course. my methods are my own.
hint: (click)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: supergravity
They are perfecting PSCO-ACTIVE VIDEO to control the American way of life

Why so american-centric?

The US isn't even 5% of the world population and are said to consume 75% of the worlds prescription pills. Sounds like big pharma already controls the american way of life.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 06:26 PM
link   
i know how they resonate i think.

read this en.wikipedia.org...
i expirimented a bit, i first made a mix of aloe vera mixed with onion, coal tar soap and spread it on tin foil, placing on north/south walls. along with canvas material on the north wall. Then i placed another mix with tinfoil near thermostat.
it was quiet for a few hours. Slowly the voices krept back. So i have some shampoo with zinc. I rubbed on ear lobes and on temporal lobes of my head, as well as my right leg over small unhealing wounds ive had for several years that form a triangle. Since then not a peep, usually running water lets me hear them chatter, ran water..not a peep.

DOCTORS-SCIENTISTS. IM not a professional, but i reccomend starting trials of a safe dermal rub involving this type of zinc over key areas of the body.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: supergravity

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge proponent of non-lethals when it comes to warfare. The thought of Blue Beam being able to project holograms of a Divine nature in order to put the proverbial "fear of God" back into errant religious types just pleases the absolute punch out of me - in theory.

But what if word got out of that level of technical specifications with some guy or gal with a bit of know how and access to jerry-rigged parts? Or worse, what if there were covert operations going on under the radar within the civilian population targeting mental patients?

I don't know man, I really shudder to think.

I've met my share of sociopathic people over the years and things can go wrong no matter how much we would like to pretend otherwise. Those types of operations and high-level tech are guarded for a damn good reason.

edit on 3/18/15 by GENERAL EYES because: spelling edit - minor addition for clarity

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

a reply to: supergravity

Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge proponent of non-lethals when it comes to warfare. The thought of Blue Beam being able to project holograms of a Divine nature in order to put the proverbial "fear of God" back into errant religious types just pleases the absolute punch out of me - in theory.

But what if word got out of that level of technical specifications with some guy or gal with a bit of know how and access to jerry-rigged parts? Or worse, what if there were covert operations going on under the radar within the civilian population targeting mental patients?

I don't know man, I really shudder to think.

I've met my share of sociopathic people over the years and things can go wrong no matter how much we would like to pretend otherwise. Those types of operations and high-level tech are guarded for a damn good reason.

your statement reminds of the saying "you reap what you sow". Humans fighting humans..primitive..war is always primitive. At that point you may as remove the human gene and return to swinging from trees and walking on your hands.

"you become the monster, so the monster does not hurt you." - U2
edit on 18-3-2015 by sanitizedinfo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:11 PM
link   

I know, right?
It's such a sharp double edged sword one is foolish to want to wield it.

I don't know man, I really don't.
Wish the world was an easier place to live in sometimes.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Wish the world was an easier place to live in sometimes.

I wish that for you very much.
if it's any consolation, your intellect, kindness and compassion through all you live with, makes my world an easier place to live in.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:20 PM
link   

i wanted to add that statisticly i ran into many african-american males age 30+ who get constant voices repeating phrases promoting suicide. While white males get crazy wierd voices or suggestions to do something stupid like commit a crime.
this comes from being roomed with people in hospitals and group homes over 2 years. My voices got really insane and intelligent when i made telepathic contact with a roomates control system, and fought with false realities being presented to distract me from actually helping. but i learned alot. and still know litlle.

posted on Mar, 18 2015 @ 09:31 PM
link   

That's some interesting intel, for sure...sounds like a covert way to get young black males to kill themselves and other races to go out and do stupid things that end up in prison time. Just pure speculation there, of course. Gads, what a world.

I never had many violent suggestions or prompts to hurt myself or others, but they did try commanding me to steal or meet in sketchy places for several years. Maybe I get lower grade prompting or different types because I'm female.

Most of the intrusive thematic lately have been dealing with aliens/UFO's and Religious hypothetical scenarios on this side.

I've been practicing meditation techniques and proper diet and had some success with both, but I'm still very dependent on medications to help keep my brain chemistry in line. I'm really hoping with proper balancing of the chemical biological front that there might be hope in never having another break of those sorts again.

It might be wishful thinking, but it's really all I've got going so far. We rent an apartment so upgrades and barriers are impossible with all the property checks. I'm also a bit of a neat and tidy freak so I don't know how well I could live with pine tar and coal in the house.

Waiting on a new prescription to go through my insurance plan as we speak.
Fingers crossed.

edit on 3/18/15 by GENERAL EYES because: clarity

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15 >>

join