It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

father snaps baseball bat over the head of his daughter's abusive boyfriend

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:50 AM
link   

But there are some vile, manipulative, emotionally controlling, and verbally abusive, feminist man hating women out there. This isn't the 1950's where women were taught to be respectful, feminine, submit to their husbands etc.

Were you a woman in the 50's? I don't remember being taught to be respectful to a husband any more or less than I was expected to be respectful to everyone. But I really do not understand how one is taught to be feminine. It is an appearance, a carriage, a posture and affect of physicality. I was taught how to apply cosmetics, just as clowns and actors are. I was taught how to appraise the fit and appropriate style of clothing for an occasion, just as tailors, seamstresses, uniformed employees everywhere are. I was taught how to walk in unfamiliar foorwear, just like skiers and scuba divers. And the things that actually do make me feminine? I grew those.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Listen we have no idea if the daughters father instilled in her self respect or self worth. But many times this is the root cause why woman keep going back to abusive spouses. Who knows if this is the case here or not.

So do I blame the father.....No. Could the father have some responsibility if he did not instill self worth and respect in his daughter.....yes.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Violent people only understand violence. In my opinion, violent people have little else to offer and use it as what it is...a weapon. When I was young, I was the high school kid that would see a bully beating on someone much smaller and I would step in a pick a fight with the bully. Granted, I was 6'2" and 220 lbs in 6th grade.

Today we encounter the same thing on a much wider scale. ISIS for example. They are a group of bullies that understand nothing but violence. And even though we have the power to step in and kick their asses, we sit back instead and won't even call them bullies...but misguided souls. Well, at least our government does. When the US and the Soviet Union were at odds...well, the last time. The US had some balls and stood up to them. And that is the only way to handle a bully.

When you are big and strong, you don't have to worry about being bullied. When someone big and strong befriends someone smaller, they don't have to worry much about being bullied. The bully gets deprived of the only weapon they have and everyone wins.

A baseball bat would be called an equalizer. Sometimes it is required for correction.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   
1. Sadly the system fails 99% of the time. The cops/courts wouldn't have done jack squat about the woman being abused, but now watch them throw the book at the dad.

2. Get yours AT THE TIME- see 1. Again, sadly the cops/courts won't try to chalk this up to defense of another, they will say that the dad sought out Johnny scumbag and assaulted him. You gotta strike while the iron is hot.

3. A murder without a body is just a missing person. Just sayin'.

4. If anyone lays a finger on my daughter- see 3.

5. She's only 6, but I'm laying the ground work now that she better not settle for anything less than the best. It's better to be with no man than a crappy man. Sadly, no one ever imparted this on me and I've had to wade through some doozy's.

@ Dimithae Hugs! You probably always go for the 'wounded puppy' guys like I do. "Oh I can help him." "Oh I can fix him." ...yeah, we know how that ends up! It means you're compassionate, which is a good thing. But they can smell it like blood in the water.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

My friend in high school had a baseball bat called "The Splainer"

Here, let me 'splain somethin' to ya....

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy
Maybe the father should have raised a better daughter with better taste in men. I'm sure this wasn't the first time of physical abuse and where there's physical there is a king history of verbal.

Do you even realize how LITTLE influence parents have over their children these days once they are school-age ?????

And regardless, it's still not the girls fault. Striking a woman simply shows weakness of mind and insecurity.

Don't get me wrong, there are a lot of women in the entitlement generation who push guys as hard as they can, basically DARING the men to strike them... But the guy who falls for it is a fool.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:01 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

I agree this father was in well authority to hit that scum with a bat. I'm more intrigued on what will happen to the dad though. By law he would go to jail, legally he had no right to do that, but I hope he does not get into any type of trouble for it.

On a side note...not trying to give this scum b/f any type of credit but I had a girlfriend and we were together for two years. She acted like she had the dick and would get in my face and hit me, pull out a belt and try to hit me with it. I never once hit her. I wanted to but didn't. I knew she was cheating on me after awhile and she would always lie about it so I left her. she showed up to my house with 3 guys that wanted to kick my ass cause she lied to them trying to get them to believe I beat her, she threatened that I have to move back or she would have nowhere to live. That was awfully low of her, I told her to go live with who she was cheating on me with, she said she couldn't, cause now he was in jail. I told her to get a life and go screw someone else to get a place to live. Later I find out she was a dope fiend whore. So months pass and she continually trys to get back with me so she has a place to live. Then one day she comes knocking on my door. I let her in as she was crying. Next thing she starts running her mouth and talking all this junk to me. I told her to leave, she got in my face, I grabbed her shoulders and started pushing her to the door. She spat in my face and kicked at me, then took two swings at me, I threw her to the ground and put her in a choke hold ( didn't want to but thats me), she called me a pussy for not hitting her. Then she charged me again after I let her up. I blocked with my elbow out and her face caught it, right in the cheek. She then ran away bitching and moaning that I hit her. And to this day all her friends want to beat my ass but don't dare cause thye know what would happen if an actual man approached my house. Just saying, some biatches are crazy and they are "man" too, if you are attacked by one (Ray Rice) first you have the right to defend yourself.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: tom.farnhill
a reply to: MiddleClassWhiteBoy

so you blame the daughter ? that is sad man so sad .

Of course not! Read what I wrote! I said many women marry or date abusive men because they have daddy issues. My daughter would know don't even think about dating a man that would ever lay a finger on her. I'd hope to raise her with enough self respect and self esteem. Just because the father came to the rescue doesn't mean he's a great father.

Yeah, but, usually they don't know they are dating a man who would lay a finger on them, until the man lays a finger on them.

Anyway, I bet that guy thinks twice next time... if there is a next time.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Of course not! Read what I wrote! I said many women marry or date abusive men because they have daddy issues. My daughter would know don't even think about dating a man that would ever lay a finger on her. I'd hope to raise her with enough self respect and self esteem. Just because the father came to the rescue doesn't mean he's a great father.

So you automatically blame the parents? Nice. I'm sure any children you have will be perfect. Well you better hope so, cuz if not, it's your fault.

posted on Feb, 20 2015 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

So you automatically blame the parents? Nice. I'm sure any children you have will be perfect. Well you better hope so, cuz if not, it's your fault.
exactly my point. People clearly don't have much of a clue about domestic violence to turn it around on the parents. A woman can come from the most loving family and set of parents and still have it happen. Its got nothing to do with what your parents put in your head, its what your abusive partner puts in there that matters.

posted on Feb, 21 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   
He deserved it, and is lucky that is all he got. I would of had a field day kicking his ass..

Violence is the answer sometimes, it's just the passive in us that says not to. Some humans who abuse physically others, need to feel that same pain 2 fold so they understand they are far from superior and they can't control themselves.

Kick the crapout of all abusers, women and childre abusers, oh and those pedophiles like in yhe UK. We need lots of bats for those creeps

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join