It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

father snaps baseball bat over the head of his daughter's abusive boyfriend

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy
Maybe the father should have raised a better daughter with better taste in men. I'm sure this wasn't the first time of physical abuse and where there's physical there is a king history of verbal.
maybe the boyfriend's father should have taught him how to treat women properly or how to be a proper dad. He deserved it.

What came first the chicken or the egg.......Really this is simple. Many people have failed when stuff like this happens. Yes this mans father failed and failed in an epic way. But so did the daughters dad. It is sad and harsh but if he had instilled in her self love and respect she would not be dating this scum bag.

And for the record no one deserves to be treated like this.
edit on 16-2-2015 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: SubTruth

originally posted by: sg1642

originally posted by: MiddleClassWhiteBoy
Maybe the father should have raised a better daughter with better taste in men. I'm sure this wasn't the first time of physical abuse and where there's physical there is a king history of verbal.
maybe the boyfriend's father should have taught him how to treat women properly or how to be a proper dad. He deserved it.

What came first the chicken or the egg.......Really this is simple. Many people have failed when stuff like this happens. Yes this mans father failed and failed in an epic way. But so did the daughters dad. It is sad and harsh but if he had instilled in her self love and respect she would not be dating this scum bag.

And for the record no one deserves to be treated like this.

So he has failed as a father because somebody was abusive to his daughter? He's at fault because of that?

Wow.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Every kid my daughter went out with heard these words
as he waited for her to finish getting ready.

"She talks me out of setting a time for her to be home.
That leaves me with only one thing to say to you, so you
must know I mean what I say. Now listen closely. If my daughter
comes home hurt in any way, during the time she is gone
with you. Your parents, will never find your body."

It must have worked cause no one has ever hurt my daughter.

However I certainly disagree with this.

So he has failed as a father because somebody was abusive to his daughter? He's at fault because of that?

That's just total bull####!
edit on Rpm21615v36201500000018 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tom.farnhill

I'm not going to blame the woman,but as a female that grew up in an abusive home, I think the dad may have had something to do with his daughter thinking it was okay to be hit by a man.

I was daddy's baby and he raised me to know that I was just as good as any man on this planet. But he beat our mother and strangled her into unconsciousness. He was a brutal violent man,yet he treated me well. But I still ended up growing up seeing how men treat women. After I left my husband for trying to hit me,and then my boyfriend for breaking my ribs,I decided I didn't need love anymore. I would rather have peace in my life than love with all the pain. I can not see how you can love someone you are willing to hurt.Therefore they didn't love me anyway,and since I could not find love,I would go for the next best thing,peace.And so here I am. And I have my peace. Yes I don't have anyone to send me flowers on valentines day and all that.But at least I'm not being hit on either. My life may not be 'perfect',but I can live with what I have.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:46 PM
link   

The only sad thing about this story is that a baseball bat had to die because of that scum.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

how men treat women.

I hope you can someday learn to say this correctly i.e. how
screwed up men treat women. I do have some compassion
for men who some how have come to be so screwed up that
they can't see what it means when they attack a women. And
mind you, self defense is yet a different game all together.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Dimithae

Yes I don't have anyone to send me flowers on valentines day and all that.

A little bit late, but here you go...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:39 PM
link   
a reply to: BornAgainAlien

Ahhhh I love you BornAgainAlien,xoxoxoxooxox

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

I in no way shape or form mean to imply that ALL men are this way. I am merely talking about those that do these things. Take no offense,none was meant. I have met and dated those that would never think of hitting a women,and also I have seen screwed up women who will not leave a guy alone until he DOES hit her. Most screwed up thing I ever saw. I am merely talking about abuse and those that do it for now.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Back in my day I knocked around a couple of guys who were beating their women. Basically the women came crying to me, and I took care of it free of charge. In fact it's my pleasure to dish out some lessons to those who are cruising for a bruising.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:06 PM
link   
As usual, some of you BLAME THE VICTIM
You make ME SICK!!!

Dad shoulda not only cracked the bat on this scumbag's head, he shoulda stabbed him with the broken end of it
edit on 2/16/2015 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:17 PM
link   
I guess when there's nothing left to lose while stuck on this hellish planet but self respect, fighting back seems to be the only way to solve deep problems, such as abuse.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Skid Mark

Hitting him with a bat can get you in serious trouble. Just take the boy fishing, it isn't your fault if he happens to fall overboard a couple miles out to sea.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dimithae

I in no way shape or form mean to imply that ALL men are this way. I am merely talking about those that do these things. Take no offense,none was meant. I have met and dated those that would never think of hitting a women,and also I have seen screwed up women who will not leave a guy alone until he DOES hit her. Most screwed up thing I ever saw. I am merely talking about abuse and those that do it for now.

Cool baby and I wish I would've been as thoughtful as Alien.

But good on him for sure.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Sadly, I think she still didnt realize what an a-hole her boyfriend is and I fear she will keep dating a woman beater just like rihanna. even though his father did what was warrented, she still thinks he is the bad man. She will be with him until something worse happens Im afraid.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CT_Flyboy

True. Oops! He took a bucket of bloody chum with him and the sharks were hungry.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:08 AM
link   

Thank you randyvs ,you guys are awesome.So much love,'sigh',if only it were in my real life.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:22 AM
link   

That father... Is a good father

He doesn't need the Feds, state, or police in his personal family matters

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to: AK907ICECOLD
He did what was right.... He doesn't need a judgment by peers or Council to determine what the right thing to do was defend his family

I'd like to buy him a beer👍👍👍👍

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Men who hit women are in the same category as pedophiles - both are the scum of the universe.

Different kind of scum perhaps . I think that god if he/she exists has a special little place for paedophiles when they die . Woman bashers will be in the room next door . And it will be hot , real hot .

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join