It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My best Big 5 Photos

page: 1

join
share:
+3 more 
posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Well there isn't a Photography Forum, so I thought this one would do.

This is my best photos of the Big 5 I took myself, and in one day!!
Wildlife is just awesome!!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IndependentOpinion

Beautiful! Are you on safari???

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: new_here

I took those a few years ago in the Kruger Park in SA.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:38 PM
link   

awesome pictures!!! I wish I could take a trip like that. You are very lucky.. Thank you

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Wow!!!!!! Beautiful!!!!!!!! Thanks for sharing these!!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Fantastic shots, what a great experience.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:52 PM
link   

This is so much better than people who hunt with guns rather than with cameras. This way the heads on your wall are framed and not stuffed. Thanks for sharing your experience.

edit on 16-2-2015 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

IO These Photo's are Fantastic!! Very Nice Job of Taking them!!!
OK. YesterDay I saw some Photo's of WaterFalls taken from in an AirPlane, and HeliCopter by You. Which were very Beautiful I must say!! Now You have these up close and personal WildLife Photo's! You live in one Awesome Place My Friend!! Just absolutely Beautiful Scenery and LandScapes!! And here I always thought Africa had nothing to offer. Man I really have been living under a Rock haven't I?!!! LOL!!!
ATS Prides itself on Denying Ignorance, and On this topic I have been One Big Ignorant Fool!!! LMAO!!!
Thanx so much for sharing these images with all of Us!! This was something very pleasing to wake up to this morning!!!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

Aw thanks Syx!

It is true that if you (any person living in SA, or even Africa) remove yourself from all the news, and crime, and politic, then this is a great place to be! It truly is!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

That's so cool you got to capture a leopard on film. I love them so much I started my left sleeve with winding leopard rosettes. All of your photos are very nice, though!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Ashirah

I photographed 5 in two days. This one drinking watet, 3 in trees, but only partial photos, and one sneaking up on some impala, only got his middle body and rail because he/was was hiding in the bushes.

I'm grad you like it. Not many people ever get the operunity to see some of these animals like this, so I thought I would share!

new topics

top topics

join