It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rosseta comet photos anomaly: All Seeing Eye ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:06 PM
link   
with the best will in the world, i think this example is, to be kind, a stretch. but i love this stuff

and your avatar is neat

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:09 PM
link   
Im gonna go with coincidence but it is a symmetrical triangle, well spotted

not sure why everyone is getting on your case though, you never made any outlandish claims or suggested anything even mundane.

To those who jumped on in a hurry to belittle the OP by saying "looking at rocks you can see anything you want if you look hard enough" my response is "reading an OP you can easily find something to ridicule is you come in with a preconceived notion of what the OP is about"

Rocks Yes, but also cool to see

S&F

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:10 PM
link   
yeah its just rocks as always

I am much more interested in what appears to be the bottom of a puddle, or liquid bed on the top left, i mean that effect is produced by liquid right?

Q

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: IkNOwSTuff

Im gonna go with coincidence but it is a symmetrical triangle

Not so much.

www.esa.int... _15_GMT.jpg

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Nope.. Millennium falcon just left the scene , skid-marks still visible ...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: watchitburn

Nope.. Millennium falcon just left the scene , skid-marks still visible ...

Excuse me, you just covered my marker rock with a head of an adjustable wrench..enough already!
You are just trying to hide the fact that Rosetta is actually in the Arizona desert, and confirmed to me by Damian McKee of Rosetta Stone.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Had to be done. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Looks like a lump of clay.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: sg1642

Had to be done. Sorry.

That means nothing, i'ts just a block of artificial cheese, without the trademark.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Im gonna go with coincidence but it is a symmetrical triangle

Not so much.

www.esa.int... _15_GMT.jpg

Really?????

You telling me that doesnt look like a triangle to you?

Ill give credit where its due, Astro physics, astonomy, meteorology etc etc Phage you are the goto man and voice of reason in this place

But in my opinion the above post by you is a fail in what is pretty much kindergarten level geometry

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Oh, it looks like a triangle. We are, after all, hardwired to see such things even when they don't exist. (see that loaf of bread up there?)

Symmetric? Not so much. Tell me, what do you think the orientation of the "symmetric triangle" is? Are we looking straight down on it?

But in my opinion the above post by you is a fail in what is pretty much kindergarten level geometry
Pretty early for ad homs, isn't it?
edit on 2/16/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Oh, it looks like a triangle. We are, after all, hardwired to see such things even when they don't exist. (see that loaf of bread up there?)

I didnt see the triangle in the loaf of bread, I mean I saw the drawn one but Wouldnt have noticed it other wise

Symmetric? Not so much. Tell me, what do you think the orientation of the "symmetric triangle" is? Are we looking straight down on it?

I did think of this and from my position of complete ignorance I actually thought if it was straight down it would be even more triangley, Happy to be told Im wrong.

Pretty early for ad homs, isn't it?

I would be in a better position to answer this question if I knew what one was Haha

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:50 PM
link   

I didnt see the triangle in the loaf of bread, I mean I saw the drawn one but Wouldnt have noticed it other wise
Which brings up the question, would you have seen this one had the OP not drawn it? But did you notice that in the higher resolution image I posted, one of the rocks that the OP drew over doesn't seem to be part of the "triangle" but in the foreground?

I did think of this and from my position of complete ignorance I actually thought if it was straight down it would be even more triangley, Happy to be told Im wrong.
Wrong? No. Just making assumptions which help you see a "symmetric triangle." That's a little trick our brains pull on us.

Haha
Not really funny.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Which brings up the question, would you have seen this one had the OP not drawn it?

Its 3 pretty much straight lines which appear to form a triangle, so yes I would have noticed it if shown the pic without the graphic.

But did you notice that in the higher resolution image I posted, one of the rocks that the OP drew over doesn't seem to be part of the "triangle" but in the foreground?

I noticed closer up 1 was out of alignment but it still looks triangley enough that I call it a triangle

Not really funny.

Very few things in life are funny when you constantly have your arms crossed and a permanent scowl on your face

Put some bunny ears on or even a tinfoil hat, It will lighten you up no end

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Its 3 pretty much straight lines which appear to form a triangle, so yes I would have noticed it if shown the pic without the graphic.

I don't see 3 lines. I see one row of rocks that are in sort of a line.

I noticed closer up 1 was out of alignment but it still looks triangley enough that I call it a triangle
Any three points make a triangle.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

I don't see 3 lines. I see one row of rocks that are in sort of a line.

Any three points make a triangle.

So after all that your basically saying that yes there is in fact a triangle in the pic????

Im confused

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:23 PM
link   

There's a triangle of bread crumbs on the plate in front of me, a lot in fact. And, if I didn't have stereoscopic vision, it would be easy to imagine several of them are "symmetric" though none are.

Our brains like to draw lines where there are none. Our brains like to make assumptions about what our eyes see. Our brains often don't do a very good job.

Yes, I can see a triangle, a lot of them in fact. No, I do not see a "symmetric" triangle.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I'm more interested in the fact that the rock in the centre of the triangle is;

Without a Damned doubt...

An Anonymous Guy Fawkes Mask!!!

NASA love f#ing with people's minds by splicing images into their mundane photos & then editing the colouring to match the image.

They must be so bored looking at dirt all the time who can blame them for adding random Google images into this s#it!!!

Guy Fawkes Mask...

No ifs or buts!

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs
Please tell me that's sarcasm....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join