It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Does Everyone Have a Unique Sneeze, & Whats Yours!?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: Biigs
Same with me op, always two (unless hay fever related then multiple), always feels great

Ive engineered my sneeze to only come through my mouth and not nose, so it sounds more like a loud cough, tho i do follow it up with a "excuse me", one per sneeze.

And when you have a sneeze coming but cant quite get there, stare into a bright light - finishes the job!

one more thing, when you feel a sneeze but it goes away, are you disappointed?

I always say Excuse Me after a sneeze. I also don't sneeze very often, & they're rather powerful & take me by surprise, & it's become a bit of a habit to drop an F Bomb right before the Excuse Me, lol. & I don't like to say excuse me twice, but I always sneeze twice & so usually drop at least 2 F bombs.

But when I'm walking & a sneeze literally forces me back a step or 2, an F Bomb is warranted.

For the record, I always bend over & sneeze into my sleeve or jeans.

Anyone ever been sneezed on? happened to me at a play when I was younger from the dude sitting behind us....

Right! there is no way you'll be on Mars One with me mate!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I just sneeze once, and I don't think anyone could tell the difference between me or most anyone.

I am ever so generic

I do have to brace myself though, because of a severely broken back. That part always gets some looks.

Next step: sneeze identification software from Big Brother.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn

I usually sneeze once, but its like thunder lol its a loud manly sneeze haha

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Me and sneezing have a love/hate relationship.
Love because it feels amazing to sneeze and hate because sometimes I feel like I have to sneeze but can't and that's the worst feeling of all.

I love when I sneeze three or four times back to back, it's like the feeling gets better after every sneeze.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have pathetically sensitive ears, so I guess I've trained myself to minimize the impacts of my sneezes. When people hear me sneeze they'll often comment, "Was that a sneeze?" I've definitely suffered the previously mentioned ruptured eardrums.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I've learned to close my eyes when I sneeze, it can be pretty powerful and I swear I nearly suffered a detached retina or somesuch.

I use the trick of looking into the light to encourage a reluctant sneeze, too. It's extremely annoying if that little dodge fails, I feel so short-changed. Actually, it's even worse than that. It's as if I've built up some bad karma and I'm being made to pay it off by having my ability to sneeze withdrawn.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I actually say ahchoo!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I say burp when I burp. It takes the edge off.

a reply to: zazzafrazz

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Eunuchorn My brother can still burp the alphabet.🐷

posted on Apr, 8 2015 @ 12:11 AM
link   
I do the tradition one sneeze Achoo
Yes looking into any light helps bring one out when one gets 'stuck'

top topics

<< 1   >>

join