It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House REFUSES To Call 21 Beheading Victims CHRISTIANS In Statement Against ISIS Attack

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: deadeyedick

originally posted by: Indigo5

originally posted by: undo

a reply to: Indigo5

they killed imams? holy toledo. are we sure those guys (isis i mean) are muslims?

ISIS executes clerics, civilians for condemning pilot’s burning

rudaw.net...

ISIS Executes Imams for Condemning Burning of Jordanian Pilot

www.breitbart.com...

ISIS Executes Two Imams By Firing Squad, Beheads 4 Civilians For Condemning Burning of Jordanian Pilot…

weaselzippers.us...

Seriously folks...

The reason they burned the pilot is because they did not know he was jordanian and thought he was a christian.

They killed the imams because the see them as enmies of the religion because they stand against their goal of destroying usa.

You are still just claiming things to support your argument, but now you seem to being inventing rationales?

ISIS was well aware the Pilot was Muslim and Jordanian.

They even released an interview video they made with him before the execution just to rub salt in the wound of Jordanians..

Chilling first picture of Jordanian pilot in orange jumpsuit: ISIS publishes interview with Jordanian pilot in propaganda magazine as he warns 'they WILL kill me'
www.dailymail.co.uk... -caf.html

Why do you feel the need to lie and/or invent claims?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

it is a spiritual truth

obviously that will be above you though

you buy into the propaganda that isis is foolish enough to willingly piss of the jordans to the point they would take up arms against is.

you may not know it but the majority of the videos are edited and released long after the death happens.

truth is truth and as we witness by the wh and press willing to lie about victims identies they will not tell you other truths they know.

From the very first reported that was beheaded most could see that editing and false claims and false timing was part of their plan.(note i called him a reporter and not just a human)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:43 PM
link   

it is a spiritual truth

obviously that will be above you though

No...It's a factual truth. You claimed they executed the Jordanian Pilot because they thought he was a Christian and didn't know he was Jordanian.

ISIS has released an interview video with that Pilot prior to his execution and his nationality and Muslim faith were undeniably known.

But your plan is now to double down on your lie...claim it is a conspiracy and the video was fabricated?...cuz your super secret ISIS inside sources told you they were confused and thought he was not Jordanian or Muslim, but rather a Christian? No one ever talked to him? despite them INTERVIEWING HIM on film?

Curious to see what mountain of BS you might construct to double down on your false claim...

edit on 18-2-2015 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:47 PM
link   

What you are calling an interview video is just a cover up.

It is some proof yes but it is not truth.

you gotta decide which you like better proof or truth.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: deadeyedick

A religious state? Recognized by no nation in the world.

Calling grandma a wagon is meaningless if she don't have wheels.

Religious religious religious. Did you say it enough? Have you convinced yourself?

Not notating the religion of a victim is not failing to "specify" who they were, except to folks like you, apparently who WANT this to be a religious conflict. It's not.

Your point is taken. It is your opinion that the victims should be noted by their religion. That is not a position, opinion, ideal shared by everyone else. Call the victims what you like. Create a shrine to them.

You seem more interested as to what religious group gets the most points to feel victimized from these heinous acts.

Hint: If so, Islam is ahead by THOUSANDS of victim points.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I am curious as to why you want to except every word that is says as truth?

Do you understand that they are killers,rapers and liars?

They will say absolutely anything to benefit them.

Apply a bit of logic to the situation and tell me what benefit they had by killing the Jordanian?(notice you have no problem labeling him as a Jordanian and a pilot)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

It's really hard to argue logically or from evidence with someone who is completely belief-based.

None of the normal rules of communication, understanding or meaning apply.

If you present a source, it's challenged. If the source is visual, it's been doctored. If you quote an individual, well, either they're lying or you're lying.

Welcome to the the Head-Beaters-on-the-Wall-of-Unmitigated-Ignorance Club at ATS!

edit on 14Wed, 18 Feb 2015 14:59:48 -060015p022015266 by Gryphon66 because: corrected spelling of communication

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Some of your sentences are completely non-legible, like your first one.

Logic? Pardon me, I have to step away from the computer for a moment for uproarious laughter.

ISIS kills to kill. They kill Jordanians and Japanese, Brits and Americans, Iraqis, Yezidis, Kurds, Syrians, etc.

They are MURDERERS. They are TERRORISTS.

I thankfully can't pretend to understand the motivations of their actions.

Perhaps you can explain what motivates people to kill, rape and lie?

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 02:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

All the victims are being labeled by who they are and often their religious connections.

We are calling is islamic kurds kurds and muslim egyptians egyptians and christians... and so on

Let's just be real and see that their goal is to destroy the christian religion because they view us as the main enemy of islam and any who interfere will be considered infedels.

now your comment that no one is calling is recognizing them as a state is absurd because is stands for islamic state and them being a religous state or caliphate is implied everytime is or is is said.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I am curious as to why you want to accept every word that is says as truth?

What can you not understand about that?

If a rapist murderer and liar tell you something why would you automatically take it as truth?

explain what you can not grasp about that.

now you want to know why they are doing what they do and the answer is simple nd has been stated several times. They want world control and to remove the us from the map and any who stand in their way of killing other religions are infedels.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:09 PM
link   

That ISIS/ISIL/IS has any chance of destroying the Christian religion is nothing more than a delusion or a talking point.

This group of terrorists is hardly the only group in the world, by the by, who would like to see Christianity and all other religions go by the wayside and be dumped into the dustbin of history.

A State exists because other States recognize it's status as a State.

Talk about absurdity.

If I call myself Superman, does that mean I can fly?

If I call myself Jesus Christ, does that mean I can walk on water?

The OP regards the press release by the White House regarding the deaths of 21 Egyptian Citizens. This discussion has raged on page after page because so many of you feel personally slighted that the press release didn't identify the victims as Christians, even though, no other press release from the White House about victims of IS/IL/IS has mentioned religion.

The conflict with ISIS is not a religious conflict. I know that some Christians who absurdly want to see it as such. Some Christians need to feel like victims to justify ... whatever.

The percentage of Christians killed by ISIS is dwarfed by the numbers of Muslims killed by ISIS, and yet, in the face of that very basic fact, you're still crying that this is a religious war directed at Christians. Horse manure.

You're incorrect. Believe as you wish; the facts, the SIMPLE facts of the matter prove otherwise.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

It's really hard to argue logically or from evidence with someone who is completely belief-based.

None of the normal rules of communication, understanding or meaning apply.

If you present a source, it's challenged. If the source is visual, it's been doctored. If you quote an individual, well, either they're lying or you're lying.

Welcome to the the Head-Beaters-on-the-Wall-of-Unmitigated-Ignorance Club at ATS!

Just state your evidence

mine is quite simple that the wh and msm will stand up and say "the islamic state just killed 30 people"

that is being unfair to the truth that the people were killed because they were christians while acknowledging that one group is islamic targeting another group for being christian.

it would be the same as not stating that a group or groups of muslims were killed because they are muslims getting in the way of their religous war.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It makes you wonder why we have user names and why those names show up when one replies to a certain post.

There is a serious need for calling things as they are.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

If a rapist murderer and liar tell you something why would you automatically take it as truth?

now you want to know why they are doing what they do and the answer is simple nd has been stated several times. They want world control and to remove the us from the map and any who stand in their way of killing other religions are infedels.

What fresh absurdity is this?

Quote anything from me in which I have said that everything ISIS says is true.

We'll wait.

When you don't find anything I've said that is remotely like that, I will take your silence or your next ridiculous leap as an apology.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You're not dealing with anything even close to the truth in your post.

You know it, I know it, everyone reading knows it.

There's no reason to continue this.

Best,

edit on 15Wed, 18 Feb 2015 15:20:06 -060015p032015266 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

That ISIS/ISIL/IS has any chance of destroying the Christian religion is nothing more than a delusion or a talking point.

That is as far as you know...

Do tell me what i am incorrect about?

You claim i am viewing this as simply numbers but you keep bring up the numbers.

I am saying that the caliphate has stated goals and they are working toward those goals and we need to be real in how things get reported.

There goal is to destroy christianity and kill any who get in there way.

Just because i have a different answer than you does not mean i am wrong but because you refuse to see that calling one group islamic state and not calling their victims that are targeted for their religous affiliation and there support for non violence does make you wrong.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   

What fresh absurdity is this?

Quote anything from me in which I have said that everything ISIS says is true.

We'll wait.

When you don't find anything I've said that is remotely like that, I will take your silence or your next ridiculous leap as an apology.

Actually that was a post ment for another member but i decided to view everyone the same and not point out the member i was responding to so that i could show how labeling is necessary.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

You're not dealing with anything even close to the truth in your post.

You know it, I know it, everyone reading knows it.

There's no reason to continue this.

Best,

Sure go right ahead and make claims and present no indication as to what you are specifically refering too and then say best

i say you have no real meaning to counter the fact you are wrong about the need to not label groups being targeted by is.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
I will leave you with the simple fact that isis is a group that rapes and murders based on a goal of killing infedels and they have specifically targeted christians as being the heart of the infedels.

It is true that all kinds are being killed but it is not just because they are alive.

It is because they are not willing to go along with killing christians or they are labeled infedels for many reasons.

To not label groups targeted will only get more killed by is.

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 03:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: undo
a reply to: ~Lucidity

does the sun rise and set on president obama? cause you're sure rough housing people over it. at least gryphon66 had enough sense to graciously accept my recant yesterday. you, however, like to gloat and demean those who admit they are wrong. that's usually a method used to break a person's will.

What does Obama have to do with ANYTHING I said here? Roughhousing? LOL Hilarious. Thanks for the laugh.

This entire thread is just another of hundreds on this site based on incorrect headlines and people doing their damnedest to take things out of context and off topic, seemingly to intentionally rile people up.

And that's ignorant. And I don't like it. And I'm sick of it.

And here's the thing. I think you knew full well what the full context was when you posted that 4-second clip, so I don't happen to buy your backpedaling either. If I'm wrong about that, oh well. It happens and it doesn't much matter either way.

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join