It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello, My name is Phimes

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 09:27 PM
link   
You have an interesting board here.

I hope to become involved in a few topics.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Welcome aboard Phimes...

...don't mind the howls of misery and rattling of chains in the darkened corridors...thats just other 'happy' board members...

posted on Jun, 3 2003 @ 11:57 PM
link   
*Pssttt*
- Hey you.... yeah you. A word of advice. Stay far away from here.... once you're in you're never getting out!!!-

Ocelot hears William's footsteps in the hall coming in is direction.

- As I was saying Phimes Welcome-

What? I was just saying hi!!

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Welcome to Above Top Secret Phimes. Tell us a little about yourself. What are some of your interests and backgound. What part of the world are you from?

Hey and don't let any of the wolves here chase you away, they may howl loudly but they don't bite. Well atleast not through the net.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 12:43 AM
link   
well, I am very interested in ancient history.

And I am interested in Some of the more off beat subjects. Strange events and topics always interest me.

I feel that in ancient myths and legends, there is some kernal of truth. You just have to search for it.

The UFO stuff interests me and Ghosts and Spiritual topics.

I am from NW PA.

I am a Reverend and a clairavoyant. I enjoy doing tarot card readings.

I am interested in exploring the 'other side'.

I am interested in the global and universal changes that seem to be occuring around us.

I agree that there is an agenda that doesn't have the peoples best interest in mind. But I feel our leaders are only pawns.

I have many ideas I subscribe to and feel pretty strongly about them, but I am always interested in learning more. As I learn more and intigrate that information with what I already have, I tend to reform my ideas and opinions.

I am a 'show me' type of person. I don't believe it cause somebody said so. I always want to know 'why'?

Because of the nature of our universe sometimes proof isn't what you see, but what you feel.

My life is spirit guided. I believe that Jesus lived and I believe in God/Creator. I believe my body dies but I do not.

3rd density physical life is a very special gift given to us by God. This is the only place we can experience and feel the things we do. Special lessons need to be learned while we are here and life needs to be enjoyed to the fullest while we are here. I know that is a hard thing for some but we must all try.

Thank you for the welcome.

I caught the link to your site from GodLike.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:08 AM
link   
sorry i have determined that short and to the point is more advantageous than long winded and pointless, i suggest you redirect your useless parameters and accept direct comment
one should not waste energy or time especially when one has no concept of what they are
in short ES+D
who ever the hell you think you are

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 01:13 AM
link   
the S.O.B. that claimed my response was to short and to the point decided not to reveal his idenity. if that is the way of your board may you be engulfed by a giant wave
THE SILVER SURFER

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:11 AM
link   
You sound like you could be a great asset here...lot's of really cool interests you seem to have. Hope you can learn and add knowledge to the board

Mostly hope noone scares you away

Magestica

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Hi Phimes,

Quick questions for ya:

You say you are a Reverand...cool...for which church/religion??

Next question sorta ties in with that:

You also say you are a clairavoyant and enjoy doing tarot card readings. So...how does performing Tarot reconcile with being a Reverand?? Just that most priests I know would shun all that stuff as being 'evil', 'satans work' etc etc...

Peace,
ALIEN

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Hey welcome to ATS Phimes, disreguard the tut post earlier, at the rate he is going he will be nbanend by the end of the week.

Hey I am interested as well at how you reconcile the two being a rev and doing tarot cards...

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:00 AM
link   
Welcome aboard ...

I'm also interested in knowing how you deal with this torot and clarivoyant thing as a reverand. Also, I thought most religous people shunned the idea of ET and UFO's as god only created man. Could you also provide a link to godlike?

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Hello everyone,

The Reverend question gets first answer.

I believe in God/Creator. I believe in Jesus.
My beliefs don't follow popular Chrisitian dogma.

You have to keep in mine that Just because I am a Reverand doesn't mean I am contained by Chrisitian boundries or beliefs.

I believe Christ was an Essene. Essenes were a considered a radical group because they adhered to the gnostic beliefs. That is one of the reasons Christ was so controversial, that and he was very much out there talking about his beliefs.

The PTB didn't like that and felt threatned and you know the rest of the story.

After the Christ fiasco, the essenes had to go underground. Their teachings had to become hidden.
The tarot cards origins can be traced to this general time period. Contained within the artwork on the original tarot cards were symbols and icons representing their beliefs.

They had to hide themselves and their beliefs or be killed.

The idea that Tarot is the tool of the Devil was propaganda used by the church at that time.

So, I don't see the tarot as a tool of the devil but as a source of Christ's own beliefs.

I am ordained thru the Universal Church.
I don't really label myself with a specific religion as my definition of religion is not something I want to take part in.

Phimes

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Hey, welcome aboard Padre!

Don't worry...any help just ask and we'll aim to please!

Have a good one!

Gryffen

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   
"3rd density physical life is a very special gift given to us by God. This is the only place we can experience and feel the things we do. Special lessons need to be learned while we are here and life needs to be enjoyed to the fullest while we are here. I know that is a hard thing for some but we must all try. "

it is easy and natural for me to understand your above thoughts they have always been foremost in my mind and attitude toward life. unfortuneatly i do not often encounter many of like mind, most seem to be overwhelmed and consumed by the physical.

p.s. please understand that my above two posts were not intended or directed at you. I had written a response to your introduction and up poped a short statement that my post was being deleted. since i have little, if any respect for authority I immeadiately reacted. I am sad that you or anyone else was of the opinion that my remarks were aimed at you, I extend my most humble apology

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Here is the answer to life!

On the first day God created the cow.

God said, "You must go to field with the farmer all day long and suffer
under the sun, have calves and give milk to support the farmer. I will give
you a life span of sixty years."

The cow said, "That's a kind of a tough life you want me to live for sixty
years. Let me have twenty years and I'll give back the other forty."

And God agreed.

On the second day, God created the dog.

God said, "Sit all day by the door of your house and bark at anyone who
comes in or walks past. I will give you a life span of twenty years."

The dog said, "That's too long to be barking. Give me ten years and I'll
give back the other ten."

So God agreed (sigh).

On the third day God created the monkey.

God said, "Entertain people, do monkey tricks, make them laugh. I'll give
you a twenty year life span."

Monkey said, "How boring, monkey tricks for twenty years? I don't think so.
Dog gave you back ten, so that's what I'll do too, okay?"

And God agreed again.

On the fourth day God created man.

God said, "Eat, sleep, play, have sex, enjoy. Do nothing, just enjoy, enjoy.
I'll give you twenty years."

Man said, "What? Only twenty years? No way, man. Tell you what, I'll take my
twenty, and the forty cow gave back, and the ten dog gave back and the ten
monkey gave back. That makes eighty, okay?"

"Okay," said God. "You've got a deal."

So that is why for the first twenty years we eat, sleep, play, have sex,
enjoy, and do nothing; for the next forty years we slave in the sun to
support our family; for the next ten years we do monkey tricks to entertain
our grandchildren; and for the last ten years we sit in front of the house
and bark at everybody.

Life has now been explained.

I am in the last ten years i do not bark, I
just sit and growll
tut tut

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Phimes, I never heard before that the Tarot cards are from the essenes time. I will ask Brian about it. They dont allow me to talk about him here anymore, thats why his name is # out. I believe most Christians are deceived, but I do believe in God and Jesus

I am a Reverend and my friend claims to be Christ
and he's not crazy, niether am I.

I'm sure you will enjoy all the posts and members at ATS, you fit in fine

---------

Tut Tut, thanks for apologizing to Phimes. The deleted post of yours was a automatic thing. A new feature here at ATS which deletes short responses.

I liked your answer to life, just one question. I am single and never had children. What will I be doing for the 10 years that most people will be doing monkey tricks for their grand children? LOL welcome to ATS Tut, oh and I do believe your our oldest member.

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon

I liked your answer to life, just one question. I am single and never had children. What will I be doing for the 10 years that most people will be doing monkey tricks for their grand children? LOL welcome to ATS Tut, oh and I do believe your our oldest member.

well dear,
you will be doing on awfull lot more than I. raising these last two children of mine in this incredible evolution of society was and to an extent and still is the most difficult challenge I have ever had..
I can only hope and pray that my initial reason for marriage is realized. and that was to bring two life forms into existience that may in some way have a positive effect. so far so good, I am proud of them both
to answer your question, you must still be below the monkey trick stage i assume, therefore the possibity is strong that you will live well into your hundreds and never lay on the porch and growl. you may even live forever

tut tut

p.s.-ask your christ about the essenes and the tarot he should be able to explain it all

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
"you must still be below the monkey trick stage"

still leaves connie several thousand stages above you does n`t it mud for brains. And she ain`t no monkey

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 07:26 PM
link   
guess you just didn't get it cassini

posted on Jun, 4 2003 @ 08:58 PM
link   
no prob TuTu...

Ycon, I need to clarify.
The Tarots symbology represents the Essene gnostic beliefs.

After Christ was put on the cross, Mary Magdalene (his wife) fled to France. There with the help of freinds and family that went with her, she established a church.

(Notre Dame)

After several hundred years, Rome decided they needed to eradicate the followers of Mary's church. And the inquisition was born. People began to die for their beliefs in anything other than Christianity.

To continue to practice their beliefs, they had to figure ways to hide their writings, etc. The Tarot was developed using the signs and symbols to carry on the gnostic beliefs and knowledge.

Of course, in an attempt to discredit any of the followers of Mary's Church, they were all labeled witches and anything they used to continue their teachings were works of the devil.

The tarot was just one such tool.

Ycon,
Tell me more about your friend and why he believes he is Christ.
Christ was/is a 6th density being who was born into a physical human body without the veil. Does your friend fit that description?

Phimes

top topics

<<   2 >>

join