It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ukraine attacking a peaceful village and praising lucifer.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
clearly from the video we can tell that they are not aware of any enemy positions, they are simply attacking because they believe that the village belongs to the separatists presumably because of some markings they saw in the village. i pray that most in the village weren't harmed.

WARNING, SUBTITLES CONTAIN SOME VERY STRONG LANGUAGE, VIEWER BEWARE.

keep in mind that we are seeing the video because the camera that was used to record was most likely taken off of a Ukrainian soldier.
edit on 16-2-2015 by AVoiceOfReason because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/17/2015 by Blaine91555 because: warning added

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Is there a verification for the subtitles? Because some of those comments strike me as poor translations....

Also, they said "they" struck their guys recently. And then say to look for foot mobiles. That sounds like they believed somebody there had attacked them so...where do you get they had no reason to attack and just decided to shoot up a random village?
edit on 16-2-2015 by Shamrock6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

in what way? i speak Russian, that translations are correct.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

So Ukrainian troops are speaking Russian? And talking about colanders?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:54 AM
link   

the majority of people in Ukraine speak Russian, or atleast a dialect of Russian. for instance a russian speaker would say lugansk or granata and a ukranian would say luhansk or hranata. and the differences between Ukrainian and Russian are so minute that both are able to understand each other. i also missed the part where they talk about a colander but i dont really see why that's important, they also mentioned anal sex, chocolate cake, and cognac.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
You left out the Nazi comparisons and references to the Junta that is being led by the US imperialists bent on controlling the whole world.

At least give us the full dose of propaganda garbage if you're going to bother making a thread!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Ok, ukrainians are evil and worship satan. Let's kill them all. Give that job to russians who are all angels and god worshipers.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: AVoiceOfReason
...they also mentioned anal sex, chocolate cake, and cognac.

Now I'm definitely gonna watch the vid!

link   
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Russian is the native language of a third of ukrainians, spanning not only the extreame East of the country
But nationwide

link   
a reply to: AVoiceOfReason

I'll have to take your word on the language. I honestly don't know.

It's not important. It's strange. Never once heard anybody talk about a colander in combat. Booze and sex and food? Yea.

Still not seeing anything that supports the "peaceful village" in your title. They mention twice having a reason to attack. And they just happen to shoot up the one house that has munitions inside it? Oookaaaay....

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: noeltrotsky
You left out the Nazi comparisons and references to the Junta that is being led by the US imperialists bent on controlling the whole world.

At least give us the full dose of propaganda garbage if you're going to bother making a thread!

What, attacking peaceful villages that just happen to have people who have attacked UAF forces and just happen to have munitions stored in houses isn't enough for you?!?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Since they also praise God

and it is in the heat of the battle

and obviously the men are scared half out of their wits

you can tell by the banter

it is the banter of the scared sh.tl...

I would not make too much out of anything they said

It is a bunch of young men who are trying
to act brave
but are really scared little boys
putting on bravado.

They talk of marriage
they tease a guy for eating chocolate while watching the raging battle
they talk of lewd sex acts
one guy says shut up and quit swearing
this is the battle talk of young men
and to be taken with a grain of salt
in it's overall contextual meaning
The praise for Lucifer sounds sarcastic to me

edit on 10Mon, 16 Feb 2015 10:06:49 -0600am21602amk161 by grandmakdw because: addition

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Globa
en.m.wikipedia.org...
Russian is the native language of a third of ukrainians, spanning not only the extreame East of the country
But nationwide

if Russian is their native language, they are not Ukrainians but Russians.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

An American person with Mexican parents may still speak Spanish as their native language. Just an example of how people in one country can be born and raised with a native language different from the norm.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Personally I find the crying and screaming old ladies more touching when being served my propaganda.

Here are some mothers that are crying, wondering where their sons died and why.
www.themoscowtimes.com...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

en.m.wikipedia.org...
But nationwide

Ya, I don't think that's really how it works.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: ScientificRailgun
a reply to: ~Lucidity

An American person with Mexican parents may still speak Spanish as their native language. Just an example of how people in one country can be born and raised with a native language different from the norm.

I full well understand the usual implications of what a native language is. The comparison in this case is not valid. These are Russians who moved there when then thought it was or was going to be Russia and not Ukraine and who stick to that belief. And all that is probably the major issue here.

The comparison you make would be more applicable if the Mexicans were trying to make the U.S. part of Mexico. And there are even some who say this is in fact the case. Go figure.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   

So Ukrainian troops are speaking Russian?

You really don't get it. They all speak russian inside their government, when not on mic to the press. Pure Ukranian language exists only in new textbooks.
Have a look in youtube "Ukraine got a talent" it is very rare you will hear Ukranian language there.
edit on 16-2-2015 by kitzik because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eunuchorn

originally posted by: ~Lucidity

en.m.wikipedia.org...
But nationwide

Ya, I don't think that's really how it works.

People who didn't live this crap and don't know the history can argue about the Russian speakers and the Ukrainian Nazis until the cows come home and pigs fly. Won't change a thing about the reality of the situation.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shamrock6
Is there a verification for the subtitles? Because some of those comments strike me as poor translations....

Also, they said "they" struck their guys recently. And then say to look for foot mobiles. That sounds like they believed somebody there had attacked them so...where do you get they had no reason to attack and just decided to shoot up a random village?

Translations are okay. They are talking about secondaries in their target, IE weapons and ammo going up as whatever they hit burned, which is consistent with them targeting an armed, not disarmed, village. The speach is crude and full of vulgarities which is common in "blat yazik"--the vulgar way of speaking Russian which would not be unexpected in a foot soldier.

Referring to the devil is rather common when speaking "blat" and saying a shot came from the devil or guided by the devil would not be uncommon and would be similar to a westerner saying "that was a Hell of a shot." Not an indication of a satanic conspiracy.

In summary, we have some troops excited about a good shot that set off their enemy's ammunition cache and they are waxing "poetic" about it.
edit on 16-2-2015 by NavyDoc because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join