It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My take on some things

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:32 AM
link   
So I was thinking,

God is the male energy of the earth. God is also the female energy of the universe. Father earth is the seed of creation in the womb of mother universe.

We the children of union are stewards to creation unto the union of our reality and consciousness.

There is a web of all that is not a prison to the spider that weaves it. What you feel is like being part of the fabric of everything and everything being part of every part of you.... The hint of you in the essence of all creation is like a powerful scent that begs to be followed to its source. The "everyone" you discover along the way opens your eyes to the everything of all. The everything of all breaking the walls of perception that encase our reality in time, measure and size.

The family of your blood as a human. Sons and daughters of Adam. The unity of all peoples. The origin of all instinct. The freedom of choice in all of humanity.

That is our blessing by any covenant with God. Our duty is to be the keepers of our own humanity and soul. Our spirit is the bond shared between all people.

Our own hearts are the key to the core of all things. Our entire home and its inhabitants that is this world and its reality are sacred and hallowed. Earth is a temple. Every inch of this world is both a solemn grave for all who have fallen in mortality across eons.....as it is a home to every person both great and meak who ever lived. We are like temple priests walking within it who honor those who came before us so as to bless those that come after us.

Ancestors who guided the path to you. You who guards the path of humanity to the descendants of all generations who will follow. Each and everyone of us is not just a small part of the cycle of life...no matter how small we are unto all we see. Each and everyone of us is the Alpha and the Omega of the cycle of life. We are all in our own cycle, a complete cycle of all. Birth life and death...beginning and ending....Coming into being and being destroyed.....All as the universe. We the children of the universe....As one.

edit on 2 16 2015 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
I think that ATS should remake the little icon that symbolizes this forum. They should put a little "t" some where among the symbols. No, really.
Tadaman, you have brought some wisdom to this at times, God forsaken forum.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 06:02 AM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

God is the male energy of the earth. God is also the female energy of the universe. Father earth is the seed of creation in the womb of mother universe.

Women get the entire friggin Universe and us men just get this tiny blue dot! I'm just being humorous

It interested me that you made Earth the masculine energy of god when traditionally it was female. Well at least there was Gaia a goddess of Earth.
edit on 16-2-2015 by Lucid Lunacy because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

I've always seen the Earth as the "daughter" of Mother universe, though the Earth can still be called "Mother". The sun would be the male energy, Earth is the female energy. Without the sun (seed) the Earth (egg) would not produce life. Sperm is needed for the egg to be fertilized. The sun is the "son" of Father time, because the sun's movement is what we base time off of.
edit on 2/16/2015 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:24 PM
link   
a reply to: TerryMcGuire

LOL I thank you sir. You made me feel good.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucid Lunacy

Hey,

I have come to the conclusion that at some point the values humanity held were flipped on their heads. IMO several times. The transition from fertility worship centering on the female aspects of nature was back and forth over many centuries between that and a male persona taking on the center seat to the pantheon of human spirituality. The male aspect of Gods essence won....only because it was backed by civilization and the greater influence that larger more independant population centers can exert on smaller more dependant populations.

We see that mythology started producing male Gods that "birthed" creation like a female god would have. The olympian gods spewing from their fathers belly is a prime example of this. Other cultures have similar stories where a male god spawns creation from his own flesh. Adam producing eve from his rib is a prime example of this. Adapa and his rib producing the breed of man that we are is another from Sumerian mythology...etcetera.

This final form of male usurped powers of creation is what we know as ancient mythology. It is only what has survived not the only option ancient people entertained. There have been countless cultures that went from lunar to solar calendars almost in unison with the trends in worship of the day. Lunar symbolism is now associated with female energies and the sun with male energies. This was not always the case. In nature the smaller and less dominant of a species is usually the male, not the female. IMO primordial nature centered spirituality reflected a more powerful female form.

This could be a reflection of civilization producing the changes where a mother as the head of a family is replaced by a father so as to function in a larger and more dynamic group environment. Hierarchy and organizational considerations may have a great deal to do why large communities chose to abandon female fertility worship.

Patriarchal societies are probably a reflection of the organizational structure of civilization with a king and his ministers holding power over a community followed by other officials down to the father of the house who answers to the law of the kingdom on behalf of his family as a sole representative.

We probably are missing one hell of a story where matriarchal societies resisted the new trends of humanity as it transitioned from a nomadic existence. Matriarchal societies probably contended with the influences of civilization encroaching on their traditional territories and cultural practices by patriarchal societies and trends.

I will stay true to the way that is natural for me. Mother made me. Father gave her my essence. I will always honor the great mother.

I would say that this is our truest expression of male and female conceptualizations as far as a personifying force for an abstract such as "GOD".

Have a good one

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Hi,

Perhaps.

Maybe the solar system could be seen as the body of a female creator. The earth is the fertilizing seed in her body that produces life. The sun could be her prime form, with its heliosphere and different components being the egg in matrix of the uterus....the earth then is the sperm that developed inside her by her nutrition and warmth.

It is not the father that gives life. It is the mother. The sun is what gives life to our earth. The earth would be useless without the sun much like the seed of a man is useless without the woman who breathes life into it, taking only the essence of the father to nurture into a new creation.

Have a good one.
Hold it down.

new topics

top topics

join