It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrial and Black Project Technology (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Here is a somewhat thorough video of first hand testimony of Extraterrestrial and Black Project Technology:

A few of the subjects in the video:
-Virtual Reality
-Chakra Influencing Technology
-Electronic Telepathy
-See Video for More

If anyone has found a source that explains ET technology concisely and in bullet points I'd like to see it. Perhaps there is covert mind control to always make people explaining this stuff so long winded. Seems other ET tech videos barely scratch the surface, and yammer on about things for a good hour before moving on to anything else. I think this is a good video personally.

Thoughts?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:34 AM
link   
Well, here is a report on genetics tech recovered from a crash.

PaM

A secret program pertaining to the connection between UFOs and Sasquatch sightings has been leaked to the public. Apparently Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri has been the focus of this story.

According to our source, within the secret organization allegedly at Fort Leonard Wood and corroborated with many eye witness accounts, the military had started a secret program in 1983 at Fort Leonard Wood when locals found a crashed UFO on the boarder of the Mark Twain National Forest and the military reservation. Shortly after the crash was found, many sightings of Sasquatch like creatures were seen throughout Pulaski county. The latest sightings of UFOs and Sasquatch like creatures happened December 24, 2009 near the Gasconade River, just off Highway 133. Our source said that the UFO studied at Fort Leonard Wood was actually a control module and incubation chamber created by advanced reptoid aliens. The module/incubation chamber held the DNA of the reptiod aliens genetically altered ape-like shock troops used to destroy humanity. Some of the creatures escaped and started to breed in the wild. Without an active control module to condition them for combat, the creatures reverted to a natural state. Many sightings of these creatures have been seen throughout the county. Our source has also stated that the U.S. Army has created a new module, and with the remaining DNA found in the original craft, have created their own version of those Sasquatch type shock troops. Our source also stated that they will be tested in Afghanistan sometime in 2010.

Unfortunately most of this stuff makes better scifi then conspiracy theories. Nor do they justify why you would send Sasquatch shock troops into a desert war.
edit on 16-2-2015 by Thorneblood because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Myuzik

what do you want to know about Alien tech?

Which Alien? There isn't one *Alien* Tech as space is massive we have no idea what comes here or crashes when it gets shot down by defending forces.

Aliens can influence your dreams. They do have telepathy weaponry at least from my perspective the weaponry demonstrations i saw were in a dream, Seperate from my real life experiences with E.T. But in these dreams i'v had alien invasion scenarios.

And the most prominent lucid experience i had and can still remeber is the huge spire like towers landing upright in cities with a telepathic emergency prompting system where you could hear the transmission resonating in your skull.

It was pretty dramatic, I enter the dream staring at a T.V screen, saying there was mass UFO sightings happening world wide and the feed was live.

I went outside and walked down the street, it was cold and the leaves on the trees were dead signifying a cold season. Once i walked down to the bottom of the street the clouds overhead had some weird lightning light blue lighting up effect and then this tower just plunges from the sky and lands in the middle of downtown but from my vantage point i was pretty far away and am at a higher elivation. The tower then lite up and these glowing orbs flew off it towards the ground. There was this telepathic message eminating from the tower. It was like the voice itself was reverating in your skull and it said * Warning the Earth is experiencing a cataklysm, if you stay you will die* And at that moment i saw people running out from their houses from down my street holding their heads screaming and rolling around on the ground.

Then the siran began to whine from the city central, like a nuclear bomb was going off. And people were screaming it was quite the experience. I asked deep within myself if i was meant to be taken by that tower. And i Heard a voice, the only time in any of my dreams that said no, They are only here for the children.

Then i woke up sweating, i told my friend about this dream and he almost looked like he saw a ghost and told me he had an almost identical dream only he was at his house when he saw it which is on the other side of town.

Pretty sketchy lol, Weird dreams that sychronize. Could mean something could not. I have no idea whose crafts those were i saw tho in the dream, as they were fleet carriers and not motherships. Giant tower like spires.

As for my real life experiences not in the dream world, the craft i saw can cloak and avoid detection by Jets or whatever.

The physical aliens themselves can shapeshift into vague shapes and forms but the physical body really does change shape, but the creatures themselves are naked and have a non-physical attribute to them where they appear ethreal.

I don't know what there is to disclose. The E.T arn't just going to come down because some people want them to. They need an authentic reason to and i don't think they have that just yet. If they were to just land that would disrupt all of current society. So lol. And if they decided to just land and not come out with open arms but with space pods to abduct your kids then youv got a problem on your hands

E.T are so much fun arn't they.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Myuzik
Chakras are something like a religious concept. If you want faith and religion no explanations are needed, faith should be enough.

If you want scientific explanations of how alien technology might work, the best show I've seen was on The UFO files series:

UFO Files: Reverse Engineering Alien Technology - Full Documentaries

That's our best guess based on our current level of scientific knowledge, but if their tech is a million years more advanced, or even a thousand, it could be beyond our understanding. That is if there are other intelligent beings out there, which I think most people presume is pretty likely. However the distances in space are so vast that I'm not completely convinced that even a million years of more advanced tech will solve all problems with interstellar travel...the distances will still be vast.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I underwent an abduction experience in October of 1964. That makes me about the great-grandfather of abductees.
Our kind, the genuine sort and not the wantabes, have suffered and continual to suffer a lot. In my time, the world's response to our situation has changed. For the most part, however, little has changed: We are ignored and/or thought to be loony. Some of us get loony by the monumental task of trying to live in to different worlds and never recover because we can never be the same as before. On the one side we are victims of our societies that has installed in us everything we know, think we know and even the way we think. On the other side, comes the amazing full universe of the indoctrination from the UFO folk. That virtually instant co-habitant within our already stuffed brains causes problems within and without, to our equilibrium of self and appearance worldly. Some of us revel in being different (or we are made to feel that way)? Some of us remain mute if not troubled.

The common result of our experiences is that a portal opens to imagine the unimaginable. To dare think beyond the confining box of conventionality across the board of everything that was taught us. Be it wild, strange and even forbidden thoughts about government, religion, personal relationships, science, philosophy, or the singularity of Man or not in the Universe. And there are other thoughts and questions that ride along with those general areas. For not only are we faced with the meshing of two worlds into one--our personal,interior world--but a new one may well be sparked into us that causes physical actions, impossible to control as it is to explain to others. In lieu of a knowledge of this area, a frequent means of understanding it is to cloak it in the garb of Eastern religions, philosophies and practices. That becomes necessary because the mass mind of Western thought won't allow even the whispering of such concepts and ideas. The result is frequently misunderstood on all side, poorly explained or is simply wrong as no better explanation is in the offering.

Bystanders may cringe away in horror as they come across attempts to show them what has been glimpsed. But it often is a thankless task for the explainer and frequently a waste of time for the typical listener that never dares to think about the immense problem represents with the attempted communication of it. But bit by bit progress is made. As the UFOs have created a myth around themselves that seems to offer some validation of ET life, out there and here, so too does discussions of formerly esoteric topics get an ever spreading dissemination, again, if only as popular myths.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Arbitrageur

originally posted by: Myuzik
Chakras are something like a religious concept. If you want faith and religion no explanations are needed, faith should be enough.

If you want scientific explanations of how alien technology might work, the best show I've seen was on The UFO files series:

UFO Files: Reverse Engineering Alien Technology - Full Documentaries

That's our best guess based on our current level of scientific knowledge, but if their tech is a million years more advanced, or even a thousand, it could be beyond our understanding. That is if there are other intelligent beings out there, which I think most people presume is pretty likely. However the distances in space are so vast that I'm not completely convinced that even a million years of more advanced tech will solve all problems with interstellar travel...the distances will still be vast.

The chakra altering technology is what is beyond 'our understanding' for one. Chakras are not religious to me. I am an atheist. I have experienced chakra altering tech. It will take science time to catch up to such things....

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 02:06 AM
link   
He didn't mean that chakras and spirituality is religious, he meant that it is related in the way that you have to have faith and believe it does exist even without full knowledge on the subject. For some technologies we Humans will need to master more than just this dimension. A lot of things like teleportation, FTL travel, invisibility are all possible with the use of multiple dimensions. But first we must learn to properly live in this one haha.

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   

What kind of aliens were they nice

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: jonwhite866
He didn't mean that chakras and spirituality is religious, he meant that it is related in the way that you have to have faith and believe it does exist even without full knowledge on the subject. For some technologies we Humans will need to master more than just this dimension. A lot of things like teleportation, FTL travel, invisibility are all possible with the use of multiple dimensions. But first we must learn to properly live in this one haha.

I have experienced it first hand. I know Chakras are real. Before I had experienced them extremely in depth, I considered them as a theory.

It requires zero faith for me. For you it seems it would, but not for me. I'm not sure I could be more clear, I have experienced countless energies within my heart chakra induced technologically. Been through countless chakra tortures as well. Illusions are quite possible with end game technology. However it is fact we have an energy body(multiple) I have learned.

If I used the word energy body manipulation instead of chakra I doubt he would even say such a thing. He wouldn't even understand it...

posted on Feb, 18 2015 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheGemini

What kind of aliens were they nice

Some of them are very nice. Some are not. I have experienced many types of ETs. Ranging from Draco/Anunnaki/Grey, to Blond haired angelic types, blue skinned angelic types, very evolved looking ones, very attractive ones(most ET women)...

The blond ones are vegan(as in no animal products they consume) atheists who are very courteous/respectful. They are very intuitive, and are very caring individuals. I consider them angels. So basically they are vegan atheist angels... I don't think you have heard that one before? The truth is hardly known on earth. Sometimes the truth sounds outragious to even a trained discernment...

new topics

top topics

join