It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So, Who's Pushing The Boulders On The Moon ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

Indeed, there's nothing like a good old rock pushing competition to see who gets theirs the furthest.

The interesting thing to me at least is the moon seems to be more "alive" than we may understand. When you consider the thread I referenced before along with this, well, who knows.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
the second one is feet prints !
just some one walking!

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:37 PM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

The interesting thing to me at least is the moon seems to be more "alive" than we may understand.

Who's "we?"

The Moon is "alive" but its heartbeat is very slow. There is erosion on the Moon. There is sedimentation but not so you'd notice.

On the other hand, every once in a while, along comes a big old rock. And when that happens things happen pretty quick. The ground shakes and smaller rocks fly.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

We, the people who thought the moon was just a big lump of inert cheese rock. Or, I could be the only one in which case it's the Royal We, kind of, but just me.

And thanks for the input, as always.

Kind Regards
Myselfaswell

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: myselfaswell

Why are you already assuming somebody is moving them? Just to be sensationalist?

posted on Feb, 17 2015 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Easily solved...

posted on Feb, 23 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
That old book by George Leanard "Somebody Else is on the Moon" is pretty far out and easy to write off as a crank's rant, but some of the photos are of two trails that look a whole lot like tire treads of some sort... and they go up and down the terrain in an area the lunar rover never went, and I haven't seen them debunked... though I, admittedly, might not have looked hard enough!

Anyway, interesting and likely perfectly mundane in explanation... though maybe not... is my 'waffley' assessment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join