It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Teens" riot in FL mall. Media totally silent

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Interesting that in a town where the population is 81% white, people here assume the kids were black.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

clearly the guberment need to come up with some other forms of entertainment for these young ens ....the tv just doesnt cut it anymore

NOpe!...they needed some good ol fashioned ass whopping!!.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:24 PM
link   
a reply to: MrSpad

It would be more interesting if they're right... don't ya think?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: solarstorm
The article labeled the disturbers as "Kids". These are young THUGS, plain and simple.

Time to move my Mossberg 12 gauge from the gun vault to the back car seat.

They're being reported as middle school and high school. Last I checked those are kids.

I somehow doubt that little detail matters much to a lot of people who just love a reason to go blow away some thugs with their shotgun.

Yee haw.....Let's go get the boys and case of beer n' go shoot us some trouble makers!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MrSpad
Interesting that in a town where the population is 81% white, people here assume the kids were black.

They may very well not be from that town but only target that town, not sure either way though.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

but in that Pumkin festival riot, you can't say it was just white folks. there were a couple of black folks tossing loaded beer cans, i saw at least two or three black guys on each side and one or two step in during the whole thing.

also i thought that there maybe at least two hispanic guy and maybe a asian guy.

now if there is a video that was included in the OP other than the news report that only showed one black teen girl, they really can't say it was all black people.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:39 PM
link   
I like THIS link better, as it contains little snippets of actual footage.

It sure would be nice to get a hold of some of the videos these kids were posting on their social media accounts. This is ATS isn't it?

Something tells me this won't be worthy of an NLBS episode though... *insert rolling eyes here*

edit on 15-2-2015 by Bone75 because: rabbit punch

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

but in that Pumkin festival riot, you can't say it was just white folks. there were a couple of black folks tossing loaded beer cans, i saw at least two or three black guys on each side and one or two step in during the whole thing.

also i thought that there maybe at least two hispanic guy and maybe a asian guy.

now if there is a video that was included in the OP other than the news report that only showed one black teen girl, they really can't say it was all black people.

Point taken, will have to comb through the entire vid to find that ONE white kid, btw remember Ferguson?? there were dozens perhaps hundreds of White young people called anarchist, tossing bottles at the boys in Blue, but most still thought of it as a Black riot.
edit on 16-2-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   

i also forgot to add what a waste of good beer.
back in my day, we didn't waste our hard earned money like that, we threw rocks and sticks and drank the beer.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:58 PM
link   
Seriously people need to grow up. "oh but every time a black does it nobody wants to report". There are no black people there are no white people. There are people with lighter skin and people with darker skin. The majority of people who start these kinds of threads, you know the type "oh here is black people being bad, where are the reports" ? Well dip#s, Plenty of crimes perpetuated by lighter skin people, mass civil disturbances as well never make it to national news.

The national news is only utilized to control the way gullible people think, and have idiots who already grew up with their ignorant socio-demographic viewpoints maintain a predictable behavior pattern to continue stirring division. For instance the coverage of 50 shades of grey is to basically indoctrinate young girls in America to not only become used to physically and emotionally abusive behavior, but to accept and enjoy it as if that is their place. The national media already used the manufactured ferguson riots to distract from the airdrops to ISIS (still ongoing) and some financial banking legislation that passed relatively unnoticed as well as the shady things in Ukraine. They do not need to play the easiest divisive distraction anymore, as what they wanted away from everyones eyes at the time has already been fulfilled.

Thats ok though, I rather enjoy the simple minded complain about racial coverage of media. It is rather entertaining. Nevermind that the latest murder of an unarmed man on video by four officers was a Mexican national. But as typical, the simple minded, the people who start threads of this nature for instance, are finding ways to rationalize the murder of this "brown wetback illegal" who "probably deserved it anyways" .

Its funny to see the simple minded coming in here and text high fiving each other over an issue only they seem to give a damn about.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie

i also forgot to add what a waste of good beer.
back in my day, we didn't waste our hard earned money like that, we threw rocks and sticks and drank the beer.

Well we didn't have the space to throw rocks at beer cans , so our thing was dance battles in the Subways,others draw and tagged trains etc, yet others were into subway surfacing really dangerous stuff.
Have a beer in Washington Sq park in that brown paper and dodging the boys in Blue at the sametime was a thrill in itself.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Doesn't matter what "color" they were, they could have hurt people with their antics.

originally posted by: MrSpad

Yeah sure but they could have come from another area with a different demographic, such as Orlando.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Tusks

The media is being quiet about it because they don't want to inform the youth that, sudden mass movements like this overwhelm local security and it becomes a free for all. Theft, violence, vandalism.. 200 kids suddenly appearing in a shopping center can do significant things in the space of 5-10minutes.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

I donno is the media really silent about this though??..I looked at the links and they have at-least local news covering it,so where is the non coverage.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Did you stop reading in the middle?

The article is obviously biased. All those claims and still no stolen goods or guns found. Just two arrests.

I wasn't there either.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:14 AM
link   
I just thought it was just supposed to be an inpromptu Hollywood reinactment...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: solarstorm
The article labeled the disturbers as "Kids". These are young THUGS, plain and simple.

Time to move my Mossberg 12 gauge from the gun vault to the back car seat.

They're being reported as middle school and high school. Last I checked those are kids.

I somehow doubt that little detail matters much to a lot of people who just love a reason to go blow away some thugs with their shotgun.

Yee haw.....Let's go get the boys and case of beer n' go shoot us some trouble makers!!!

it was also being reported
some were Armed with Guns
& Shots fired...

Unfortunately
that's when Kids
become Silhouettes...

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: mysterioustranger
When you have a protest for some reason in the streets about some affair, how many were arrested is not the issue, the cause and the damage is the issue not to mention the sort of people doing the rioting.

Yea, it's all about the types of people...and what do we know about these people? Oh yea...they were black...scary stuff!

What century is this again?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheJourney

originally posted by: Aliensun
a reply to: mysterioustranger
When you have a protest for some reason in the streets about some affair, how many were arrested is not the issue, the cause and the damage is the issue not to mention the sort of people doing the rioting.

Yea, it's all about the types of people...and what do we know about these people? Oh yea...they were black...scary stuff!

What century is this again?

At times it's hard to tell what century we're in when you read these stories of certain groups of people rioting and acting violent for absolutely no reason. It's a throwback to a tribal mentality from last century.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Or in some cases, no difference in 4000 years. Some cultures have advanced significantly in that period, others seemingly not at all. "Culture is genetics gone to seed."

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join