It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US releases DoD report on Israel's secret nuclear weapons program

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I thought everyone knew this info and that the USA helped them and supported them. Half the reason some countries despise the USA / the Hippocricy and the special treatment of allies while waring with other for same reasons.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
I think Obama has just about run out of strategic allies to throw under the bus.
Thank goodness he's trying so hard to make Cuba, the Muslim Brotherhood and Iran like him.

Israel stopped being a strategic ally decades ago they are nothing but a burden on America. The Brotherhood and Iran like Reagan as well because he gave them lots of weapons and missiles.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:23 PM
link   
a reply to: greencmp

Is Israel not authorized to possess nuclear weapons?

No they are not. Israel's nuclear weapons program is just as illegal as North Korea's.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:29 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Zowie. How could that be?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:52 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

So, they aren't signatories to the non-proliferation treaty. This is all preexisting information. There really is no authority for licensing nuclear weapons.

I can see how this is useful to the Iranian (among others) nuclear weapons program and, frankly, I really can't say squat.

I would like to be able to say squat but, I can't.
edit on 16-2-2015 by greencmp because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 01:06 AM
link   
www.courthousenews.com... actual pdf although it is heavily redacted (im only about 20 pages in) but most of what ever nato was doing is censored still its 100+ pages so not done yet but figured others may want to see the actual paper

if this is legit i can see the Israelis being pretty pissed off about this but seriously the pdf is a wealth of information on their various weapons program ranging from nuclear weapons,to pulsed lasers and bomb pumped xrays and some kind of plasma weapon i don't quite understand (these appear to be fields they are actively researching dont think they are completed or at least not all of them)
edit on 16-2-2015 by RalagaNarHallas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:26 AM
link   
The implication of the release is that the groundwork is being laid to implicate Israel in Able Danger and 911.

Zionists are being set up for a show down. Could very well all be part of their trap. If they're pushed into a corner, they will start setting off more nukes in embassies all over the world.

Then the armies of the world will have to prophetically assemble on the borders of Israel where the "Messiah," a fifty megaton hydrogen bomb can wipe out all their enemies in one shot.

They're very tricky.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:28 AM
link   
The only way to neutralize them is grab them by their money.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I love the hypocrisy.

Whatever happened to Iran being the big bad again....

Don't fear this, fear that! Don't fear that, fear this! ...and they must be tired from running back and forth...

Poor public.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   
But we were not the ones who did the Holocaust. In fact we went to help those who were being killed by the Nazis. So why should we be paying them. I know, Rockefeller was working with the Nazis and he was an influential citizen here. But he was just one guy. Just because we took some of Hitler's best scientists and put them into business here does not mean we have to pay Israel either. Russia got some of their scientists as well as other nations.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Sorry, I just got back on ATS so here are my replies so far:

Replies to:

rickymouse - I have always wondered why we give money to Israel. Maybe tptb watched too many of those begging money commercials for money for Jews in Israel (even though Israel has a welfare system). I'm angry that we are giving money away to countries that don't need it or don't use it for the intended purpose.

xuenchen - that thought crossed my mind immediately. But it's still disturbing that what is going on regardless of the current exposure. We shouldn't be giving any money to Israel. I'm wondering how many other countries are financially benefitting illegally from our tax dollars.

Mysterioustranger - the 80's were a long time ago! But its not just the fact of their existence, the US is illegally funding a country with nuclear weapons and has been for over 20 years.
edit on 16-2-2015 by StoutBroux because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Erm. What am I missing here?

This is the world's worst kept secret.

Israel rejects call to join anti-nuclear treaty

A “Nuclear-Free Zone” in the Middle East? Why Israel will not Join the Non-Proliferation Treaty

Israel has never and is still neither confirming nor denying that they have nukes. But, hey, we have Israel's word they will not be the first to use nukes in the Middle East. [I rarely say this, but false flaggers, please take note.]

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: IntroduceALittleIrony

Agree with you and buster. There need to be some big changes in financials and info. We need transparency and change. Wait.......

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 09:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp
a reply to: StoutBroux

Is Israel not authorized to possess nuclear weapons?

I realize they got them from the French originally and sold them to South Africa (giving them the reputation as proliferators) but, this is scarcely an undisclosed secret, thermonuclear or not.

Seriously, what I am I missing here?

This part here:

Sen. Glenn's 1977 amendment calls for an end to aid to countries that import nuclear reprocessing technology.) -- Smith contends that because of these amendments more than $80 billion of the aid that has been given to Israel in the years since 1987 has been illegal, and that this was able to take place only thanks to gag orders that threaten U.S. security-cleared government agency employees and contractors who disclose that Israel has a nuclear weapons program with punishment.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join