It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Álias víces where art thou!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:58 PM
link   
A word to the ones who are not among us anymore in alias or nickname.
I always remember the people who were here before me and told amazing stories within great threads. They made the difference of what we discus on the Internet.

They made difference of what we knew what was going on in the world and you could wrap your mind around it with full compliance or just sit there staring at it and imagine the possibility around it.

I say the greatest minds, who come here and have gone, are the ones who bend the streams about the truth around us in a world we now live in.

I think the ones who knew too much had to disappear near the background of this despicable world that we wield our thoughts in.
Did they just left because their minds got full of the fight they knew they couldn’t win? Or warned not to push the boundaries of the thin line we call truth?

I sometimes miss the names I once saw sailing through the pages of this sea of information.
I do believe that the free word is slowly dying and that the world is closing in on the us and the ones still have the power to set voice to the world that our reality is fading away.

Fear will thrown upon us with distracted wars and false flags. How long does it takes that they finally won their battle to overthrow us with computer graphical consolidated hoaxes and fake words.

Attacking us with battle shills and artificial intelligence that mimic multi-billion users to get us to sleep again as we were before?
I don’t know where to put this other than in my mind, you can call it a rant, story or a fact ? But I say it’s something we shouldn’t neglect.

The freedom they gave us upfront, something they never should have done is slowly being retrieved by those who started this in the first place..

Peace

edit on 0b25America/ChicagoSun, 15 Feb 2015 18:28:25 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Feb 2015 18:28:25 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

I sometimes miss the names I once saw sailing through the pages of this sea of information.

There are a few who I look back on with fond memories , friends and foes alike.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: gortex

Me to my friend , I did not always agreed but they did something to me I cant explain , or just tried to explain..

But it seems when you rise in the numbers and starting to get attention within this stream you have to lay low .somehow you have to find the balance in everything I guess..
edit on 0b16America/ChicagoSun, 15 Feb 2015 18:20:16 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Feb 2015 18:20:16 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Did they just left because their minds got full of the fight they knew they couldn’t win? Or warned not to push the boundaries of the line we call truth?

Without wanting to sound defeatist...

I'd go with the first one.

Once you become aware enough of how the game is rigged and on what levels...
It puts into perspective the choice of fighting back...

Some things are still worth fighting for of course...

While some causes we've been divided on so we fight among ourselves...

& on the rare, but very important occasion, some battles have long been lost.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Some things are still worth fighting for of course

there's to much worth fighting for, only in harmony and equality we will win the fight!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   

it does seem that more and more people are using bully tactics and wise crack remarks in place of well thought out arguments. some threads read like a youtube comment section.

there are a few members who argue points in a reasonable manner. it's because of them that i still bother to post and read the ATS threads.

we are in a new age in the history of ATS.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: subfab

It's been compromised imo. But still, it's my main source for information that is normally hidden or buried under media glitz.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

And all the world is a stage they say , maybe the players are now involved in another ongoing play

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

you are right on the mark.
i hear of things here many times before it makes it to the main stream news.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: douglas5

That's what I mean. They just filtering out the ones who's voice are strong. They build something to fight on a later stage ? That's awkward. Well they probably didn't know how the Internet freedom would work out . And now they're reverse engineering their own mistake. .

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   

People like David Icke and Alex Jones love them or hate them they seem to be keeping the flock going round and round in circles never going anywhere while raking in millions every year ,but when people like that die they seem to leave very little behind almost like someone is getting a big pay off somewhere and the new breed like Russell Brand creep me out , my spidey senses are tingling about him .

Maybe the vanished ones figured the internet is a trap or a waste of time
and are playing in the real world in Blogg's of their own , where the truth is well diluted

top topics

join