It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING NEWS: Islamic State releases video showing beheading of 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
I don't even know what to say anymore. This is almost everyday that some new horror is released by these cowards.

It becomes numbing and loses its shock value after a while. It is like this is the new normal.

What a messed up world we are forced to live in.

If this was 21 Muslim men beheaded by Christians this would be front and center on every main stream news outlet.

But as it is it is just another 'normal' day.

How much longer can this be allowed to happen?

Islamic State has released a video purporting to show the militant group beheading 21 Egyptian Christians kidnapped in Libya.

The video, released this afternoon, shows ISIS fighters dressed head to toe in black, marching the captives, all wearing orange jumpsuits, to a beach.

The 21 men can be seen being forced onto their knees before they are beheaded by the militants standing behind them

The 21 men, Egyptian Christians working in Libya, disappeared last month, and the Islamic State claimed responsibility for the abductions shortly afterwards.

The full barbaric video is online.

The only thing I feel is that this is all coming to some sort of horrific head in the near future.

www.dailymail.co... .uk/news/article-2954746/Islamic-State-releases-video-purporting-beheading-21-Egyptians-Libya.html

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Sorry mods, I checked before posting but it got posted while I was typing.

Please delete.

First thread is here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Already Posted Here

Thank you

Closing

new topics

join