It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamic State Behead 21 Egyptian Christians in Libya

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Right then. If Muslims are hurt or are the victims it's an atrocity. If Christians are hurt or are the victims it's an endless debate. Please....

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Should we blame all Christianity for the 15th century (the first genocide in Europe) genocide of the Cathar sect?

Its done ad nauseum to excuse extremism in islam.......

Bush and Chenney were christian, what does that have to do with the war? again youre falling directly into the trap of associating their religion with something else....youre doing exactly what you say you ARENT doing.....

yet you wont lay the blame squarely where it should lie......

These arent small pockets of renegade muslims......the are very large forces of Muslims kiling people whole sale, and their cells are carrying out attacks all over the globe.....

Just stop splitting hairs it doesnt solve the problem......

Islamic Reformation is whats needed to put an end to this bloodlust......

This isnt the Crusades of 1000 years ago, this is 2015, if there were a man alive that would have stopped the inquisitions and crusades were it to happen today, then they should have the balls to do the same for this Islamic Crusade
edit on 2/15/2015 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: artistpoet

Great post!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:53 PM
link   

They won.

We now have the Patriot Act, TSA, DHS, NSA spying on citizens, no-fly lists.

What have we gained in this war?
NOTHING.

What have we lost?
Just our freedoms.

Yeah, they sure as hell have won.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:54 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

The Christian atrocities of the past were just that, atrocities. And still they're brought up to deflect the blame as if they happened yesterday and the entire religion is at fault. As for the atrocities being committed by radical followers of Islam, it's just a few of them and we shouldn't blame the entire religion. I don't buy it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:57 PM
link   

I agree with you… what’s your problem?

Im NOT justifying Jihadi crimes I'm condemning them

All I'm saying is that this “Islamic” issue IS NOT ALL ISLAM

The school of though I am associated with in Islam is called Sufism

The Taliban and these Isis nuts Murder Sufis!

My brothers in Iran and the ME have been murdered by these fundamentalist dogs

I am on the side of getting rid of these Jihadis

But at the same time all I'm doing is trying to tell people that THIS IS NOT ALL OF ISLAM

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: markosity1973

Its only bad if its Christians , dont you get it?

You could have 25 people storm in and kill a bunch of people, and if ONE of the killers was christian they would call it a right wing christian act off terrorism......

Yet you can have a group of Muslims run in with flag waving yelling Allah Akbar , and have it all caught on tape.....

And people will deny it has anything to do with islam......

They will only admit religious extremism and ties to said religion if it is christianity involved

People can deny this as much as they like but we see it all day every day, not just on this forum but on the news, and every politician up to our president, dancing around it ...

The agenda is clear

Yeah right. When was the last time you heard the Klan labeled as Christian terrorist? When was McVeigh labeled a Christian terrorist? Christians are labeled a fraction of what Muslims are labeled as terrorist.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: beezzer

After this is over we can get beyond that

As long as people like me and you understand what's right and wrong we have a chance to win

Vigilance

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:00 PM
link   
agreed.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell

I agree with you… what’s your problem?

Im NOT justifying Jihadi crimes I'm condemning them

All I'm saying is that this “Islamic” issue IS NOT ALL ISLAM

The school of though I am associated with in Islam is called Sufism

The Taliban and these Isis nuts Murder Sufis!

My brothers in Iran and the ME have been murdered by these fundamentalist dogs

I am on the side of getting rid of these Jihadis

But at the same time all I'm doing is trying to tell people that THIS IS NOT ALL OF ISLAM

You may as well be talking to the wall because you would get a better response out of it. Many people have drunk deep of the "all Muslims are terrorist because Islam tells them to kill everyone who isn't Muslim" Kool Aid and they liked the taste of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Yeah right. When was the last time you heard the Klan labeled as Christian terrorist? When was McVeigh labeled a Christian terrorist? Christians are labeled a fraction of what Muslims are labeled as terrorist.

Except that they are blamed every damn time something happens with Islamic Extremists ....no really....every time its deflected back to some atrocity committed 1000 years ago to justify their actions....

McVeigh was also labeled a right wing christian nutjob, and every single one of these guys is a Mcveigh only on the islamic side of things, yet we avoid calling a duck a duck......

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Only the willfully ignorant, like the ones who drank the "All Christians are bad and hate gays, Muslims, liberals and want to force their way on everyone" Kool Aid.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   

no problem, i apologize if my post came off accusatory that was not the intent.....

I agree with most of your premise....

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Buster is right.

There is a massive movement in America of Christian, racist fundamentalist called Christian Identity who murder blacks, Jews and police.

By statistics Islamic terrorism IS NOT the most widespread

It is the fad now but you people have to realize things can and likely will change

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Christian terrorism

So if the religion of Islam considered a breeding ground for hate and barbarity...should the religion of Christianity have the same faults.

Why do people act like Islamic extremists talk for all Islamists? Why do you not place Christians in the same category?

Or Catholics..why not call them all pedophiles?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   

You may as well be talking to the wall because you would get a better response out of it. Many people have drunk deep of the "all Muslims are terrorist because Islam tells them to kill everyone who isn't Muslim" Kool Aid and they liked the taste of it.

its almost cute how you condemn people for painting with a broad brush, all the while doing the same....does the hypocrisy know no bounds?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Buster is right.

There is a massive movement in America of Christian, racist fundamentalist called Christian Identity who murder blacks, Jews and police.

By statistics Islamic terrorism IS NOT the most widespread

It is the fad now but you people have to realize things can and likely will change

Massive huh? care to provide the numbers on how many they have killed.......

Please feel free to link to any video of these people beheading women and children and throwing gays whole sale off of buildings

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught2996
Christian terrorism

So if the religion of Islam considered a breeding ground for hate and barbarity...should the religion of Christianity have the same faults.

Why do people act like Islamic extremists talk for all Islamists? Why do you not place Christians in the same category?

Or Catholics..why not call them all pedophiles?

Caltholic pedophiles should be strung up IMHO.....

But I do challenge you to link anything you can on the last time large groups of christians took people hostage or killed a building full of people for burning the bible, drawing a picture of Jesus, or hell even putting a cross into a jar of urine.....

There was a whole artist movement defiling things Christians held sacred and not one person died.....

Lets see what would happen if peopled dared to do that to Islam......

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

No body said they are exactly the same crimes as Jihadis.

Do you know how many black people were lynched by the CHRISTIAN KLAN?

Timothy McVeigh hanged out at Elohim City

Do you know anything about Elohim City?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
This thread has become of prime example of what we have been talkign about.......

Christians are beheaded and its moved from what a tragedy it was to trying to explain it away or pull the "Look wht christians" do bullcrap.....

this whole ISIS/Islamic Extremist thing has become a paradoy of itself......

Anytime they do something it turns into a deflection fest......

When it should be

"this is wrong, these people need to be stopped"

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join