It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does live stock have souls ?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:16 PM
link   
So, no more food that's not kosher?
Whose interpreting this crap?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:24 PM
link   
a reply to: grandmakdw

Read the Secret Life of Plants. It talks about plant communication and all kinds of stuff.
I believe in ghosts. I saw my dad a few months after his funeral.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Abavs

If we were Buddhists, we would say that everything has the capacity to be what it is. In physical terms that means the brain of whatever creature that the "spirit" is born into dictates the level of soulness or not. The law of karma. I take that as about as good of a determination as any.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:51 PM
link   

Yes.
Also I agree with MK Moniker in their understanding of things.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: stirling

you are.

Afraid of the knowledge and responsibility?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: [post=19008590]stirling[/po

Damn! A first time victim of "double post"

edit on 15-2-2015 by grubblesnert because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I had to humble myself. I had to abandon pride. This is an act of giving back to our Teacher. I cannot be humbled if I cannot mentally serve dominance. Dominance is opposition which will always have one rejection no matter what. I am used to agreeing with people and wonder what they are thinking when they are about to carry on an argument but are stopped in their tracks.

The man that is of falsehood has been in control of the world since the beginning, because he traded the act of virtue for material gain. The rich. The first christians were called the poor. Jesus was condemned by the high priest for saying 'the poor are blessed.' he wrongly causes harm to the faithful. In the fear that God will prevail knowledge to the poor, whom the rich control by means of power, the rich destroy all access to the truth of light.

So I would like to take the real scripture to settle that the scripture that was hidden for all generations after the Siege of Jerusalem in 70 AD. We see that Jesus and Peter were vegetarian.

Fruit of the trees and seed having been for the food and healing of man and beast
-Jesus

I, have ascertained beyond doubt that God is much rather displeased with the sacrifices which you offer, the thee of sacrifices having now passed away; and because ye will not acknowledge that the thee for offering victims
-Peter

posted on Aug, 28 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   
I've read somewhere that the dead sea scrolls address domestic dogs and cats specifically as being Godgiven companion creature. obviously, the wild cat and wild dog were gradually domesticated over time (dogs actively, cats passively).

its interesting to see how ppl automatically generally place the animals they chose to eat (ie cows) as lower evolved than the animals they chose for companionship (ie, dogs).

agree with the conservation of energy and thus as long as consciousness was reached, there's a life force part of the rest of the universal soul that we may refer to as an individual soul. maybe even crystals have souls.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join