It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whaddup ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
After about what ?? at least 3 yrs of coming to this site reading page after page of what ever peaked my interest ive finally decided to join up and start contributing

First of all im 25, living in Windsor, Ontario, Canada. Im not an expert on anything really never went to post secondary school or anything currently work a dead end job lol but not neither here nor there.
Im not the type to post rude comments about a topic another member here or anywhere for that matter if i know the answer or can help I will do my best to put forth an effort. ill usually be delving in the paranormal studies, anything alien lol maybe some NWO and of course fragile earth lol

Sooo uhmm yeah Whaddup ATS

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: STAT3PUFF89

It is always good to read a lurker has become a member. I hope you enjoy your time on ATS...it is a wonderful place!!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Happy Day and Welcome to ATS...

Purp..

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:08 PM
link   

This is kinda funny..... My story is exactly the same. Been coming here reading threads for about 3 years and today is the same day I too decided to join! Welcome!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwant2beleive808

SIDE QUESTION - Anyone know how to change the obvious grammar error in my username?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Greetings and Salutations! I hope to see You on the boards putting forth that effort of which You speak!
Having the mind set of, "the paranormal studies, anything alien lol maybe some NWO and of course fragile earth lol"
sounds like it will make it easy for You to get along with a vast majority here!

Later, Syx.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:36 PM
link   

edit on 15-2-2015 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Hi. What up.
edit on 8-3-2015 by SeanThomaspoon because: ll

posted on Mar, 8 2015 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Iwant2beleive808

Welcome! I think you would have to just get a new username. You being this new, I am sure the mods would understand. Just don't use the one with the misspelling...... Just a thought......

posted on Mar, 12 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
WELCOME! "not neither here nor there" That about sums up my state of being ----good choice of words

new topics

top topics

join