It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How you found out about santa claus?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Tell your shocking tale here!

I'll go first.... I was snooping in my mom's study and well I looked up at the top shelf and saw sparkly wrapping paper... On it? "love santa"

you?

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
I kinda grew out of it really, by fourth grade I knew where the presents where. I went out of the Santa thing and then I was wrapping my brother's presents. Kinda sad if you think aobut it.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
What do you mean When Did I Find Out About Santa Claus?? Iv always known about Santa, I just sent out my list of stuff to him a few days ago.

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Lol i found out when i looked at my presents from santa and they were in my moms handwriting lol :shk:

posted on Dec, 16 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
One year I wrote him a letter and burned it on Christmas eve. It came back the very next morning on my present. It was not in duplicate or triplicate, and everything matched perfectly. Even the fancy picture I drew at the bottom. My mom nor my dad didn't ever saw it. My brother's were somewhere else when I threw it into the fireplace.

The year earlier, my dad and I were watching these strange deep blue streaks jump around outside of our apartment complex. They seemed to be travelling from one to another. My dad asked me if I wanted to go and see the Christmas tree one more time before I went to bed, and just as we left my bedroom I noticed that one stocking was filled, a few extra presents were under the tree, and my mom was out doing some shopping.

Yes, she really was out shopping. I could tell because no matter how hard you try to quietly leave our apartment, the door shuts loudly.

I'd like to see you guys try and explain these.

I will mail $5 to the person who can successfully figure out both of these mysteries. No, they were not made up, nor is this a game. These two events honestly happened and if somehow, somebody can figure them out, I will mail them $5.

But please, no BS. I want serious answers.

[edit on 12/16/04 by diehard_democrat]

top topics

join