It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA HQ on lockdown

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I know. I realize the source will make many cringe, but the following video shows the CIA headquarters with police tape blocking the entrance and exit

That someone would be bold enough and confident enough to gain entrance there goes beyond my belief system.

So is the lockdown caused by someone inside perhaps going on a rampage?

Sunday morning. Could it be something as innocuous as they're repaving the parking lot perhaps? And in the dead of winter, lol?
edit on 15-2-2015 by aboutface because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: aboutface
I know. I realize the source will make many cringe, but the following video shows the CIA headquarters with police tape blocking the entrance and exit

That someone would be bold enough and confident enough to gain entrance there goes beyond my belief system.

So is the lockdown caused by someone inside perhaps going on a rampage?

Their isn't enough info to say anything at this point.

If it were truly on lockdown their would be guards at the ingress\egress points on to the campus.
It could just as likely be a matter of them moving some piece of infrastructure and it's easier to do without civilians around.

Lets be honest..InfoWars and it's supporters jumps to conclusions pretty quick on just about every topic.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Did somebody piss off Jason Bourne again?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Did a quick search and nothing being mentioned on the MSM. They usually like to report on these things, you know, to keep the fear factor up.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Can't see the vid atm

Could you please tell me a bit more, if there's additional info on the video?

S&F

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LukeDAP
Can't see the vid atm

Could you please tell me a bit more, if there's additional info on the video?

S&F

It's a typical IW video.

1. 2 pics that show two check points with police tape
2. No other info
3. Mention of ISIS lonewolf threats
3. CIA HQ on lockdown.

Pretty standard fare for Infowars.
edit on 15-2-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2015 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Coffee machine blew a fuse, which led to a cascade failure of the retina scanners, which triggered the lock down, nothing to worry about.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
We will never know the real reason of course, but any takers on what excuse will be released to the public for this?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Info Wars apparently got it from the Breitbart site, but Breitbart reported it yesterday - about 22 hours ago.

Some commenters on the Breitbart story claim that this is routinely done in preparation for scheduled protests and that there was an anti-drone protest scheduled for yesterday. I do not know if that is true or is a cover story, but maybe some ATS members who live or work in the area can let us know if this is routinely done like this.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:09 AM
link   
a reply to: ikonoklast

Nice catch. Thank you.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:13 AM
link   
a reply to: aboutface

You're welcome.

It was a nice catch on your OP, too. It sure caught my attention.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   

I can't watch videos but judging by the pic in the video that could be anon's headquarters.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:16 AM
link   

I can't watch videos but judging by the pic in the video that could be anon's headquarters.

Also i suppose it could be isis headquarters.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
can anyone explain why not a single local TV news chanel // reporter // radio station etc etc etc has any reportage / coverage / on-sight presence ?????????????????

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape
can anyone explain why not a single local TV news chanel // reporter // radio station etc etc etc has any reportage / coverage / on-sight presence ?????????????????

Because the most logical answer is, this is a non-event that got the InfoWars treatment.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I think it's quite obvious that Roger is on the loose...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: ignorant_ape

It could be that the building has some ties into what pictures are presented to our tv programming.

It is pretty safe to say that while in some cases things get blown out of perportion aj is right more than wrong on these matters.
edit on 15-2-2015 by deadeyedick because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Probably seized by the IRS.
2nd

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Brilliant! Holding my sides here.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Scheduled maintenance.

Floors getting waxed and buffed.