It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How To Get a Free Car...Texas Style!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

originally posted by: Skid Mark
Now, that's one woman I wouldn't want to get mad at me. That's really cool what they did, giving her the car and all.

They will make up for it with the free publicity and the prices they will jack up until they get the purchase price for the van they gave away.

Typically, a car company will claim these kinds of things on an insurance policy.

There are "win a car" contests where folks buy into a raffle or bid for charity. The car companies that donate these cars are claiming them against an insurance policy that they have just for that sort of thing. I would bet my left leg the Kia dealership does as well.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Are we not gonna talk about the kid rolling around like he had just been shot and then getting back up and just hugging it out with mom?

This was cool but very dangerous, I also think she did it out of rage that this guy just hit her car and maybe she saw her kid doing his thing. I know my madre was pretty passive till it involved me or my bro.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kukri
I dated a Texas girl when I lived in Alberta. Man you do not piss off Texas women that's for dam sure.

I Dated an Alberta girl as well (a few actually)

Do not piss off an Alberta girl as well.

Now that I think of it, never piss off any woman.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

Now, that's one woman I wouldn't want to get mad at me. That's really cool what they did, giving her the car and all.

They will make up for it with the free publicity and the prices they will jack up until they get the purchase price for the van they gave away.

Typically, a car company will claim these kinds of things on an insurance policy.

There are "win a car" contests where folks buy into a raffle or bid for charity. The car companies that donate these cars are claiming them against an insurance policy that they have just for that sort of thing. I would bet my left leg the Kia dealership does as well.

just ask Oprah.

Peace

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

just ask Oprah.

Peace

Another point is manufacturers will supply "promo" vehicles to larger dealerships or who reach a certain goal in product sales.

ETA: Whoops buggered that reply up! Sorry to cut out BFFT on the comment.
edit on 2/15/2015 by Kukri because: ETA

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jude11

originally posted by: Kukri
I dated a Texas girl when I lived in Alberta. Man you do not piss off Texas women that's for dam sure.

I Dated an Alberta girl as well (a few actually)

Do not piss off an Alberta girl as well.

Now that I think of it, never piss off any woman.

Peace

Haha yeah dated a few Alberta girls too. I can't stop thinking about Steacy (Texan) now though, damn she was hot and fiesty, should of hung onto that one she was something else. I still have the four tiny scars in my butt cheek from when she forked me (deservedly). LOL

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jude11

They do it here for all sorts of things. There is a Car raffle/bid that happens once a year. 5 cars are given away. Same with a golf tourney that gives away a car with a hole in one. Even Mules get the same insured giveaway treatment.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join