It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is a world cataclysm what will bring humanity together?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:12 AM
link   
So I was listening to and watching the latest Joe Rogan Podcast where he interviews Randall Carlson. Let me start by saying that Randall is where I want to be, this is the type of person i aspire to be in my old age and even now in my young age. I've been personally love astronomy and I have ever since I read the first Apollo 13 book and watched the movie when I was a kid. I remember asking for a telescope for Christmas and watching the comet fly by earth back in the early 90's. I'm pretty sure it was Haley Bop. I've also always been fascinated by Edgar Cayce, Atlantis, and the pyramids in Giza since i first read about them in an encyclopedia in the earliest years of my life.

Now I believe in ancient past technology and civilizations and everything they talk about in this episode I universally agree with. I wish we could see the great beauty of the pyramids and we were able to read the inscriptions on them before they took the limestone off and rebuilt Cairo with them.

Now listening to this and taking in all of the information brings me to a question.... is the only thing that bring us together to set aside our petty differences and our small fragile ego's a world cataclysmic event such as an asteroid or comet hurtling for earth?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
It's difficult to say what brings humans together, I can only speculate what it could be IMHO. I do think that Wars and deaths in many different ways are somehow ment to regulate a species just like animals in a way we don't fully understand.

We kill each other , We love each other , we rescue each other only by the state and moods swings we are in. Also lead by religion and persuasive powerfull people. That use fear to regulate our state of being.

Somehow I think it will take many hundreds if not thousands of years before wisdom will come to man. At the other hand is it not ment to be this way and only evolution comes to those who are peaceful with themselves and make the balance between good and bad , something that universe is build on so there will never be one side of something?

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
Albert Einstein

edit on 0b25America/ChicagoSun, 15 Feb 2015 10:59:25 -0600vAmerica/ChicagoSun, 15 Feb 2015 10:59:25 -06001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
I am currently listening to Joe Rogan podcast. Like you I have had similar interest for a long time. Been aware of Edgar since a teenager, a truly amazing man with many many books written about him doing incredible things. I would love to be part of the dig for that room he talks about under the sphinx paw that has now been verified via ground penetrating radar. Unfortunately the area has been unstable for a few years and tourism is hugely down. Not a good time to dig

I am 50 mins in and find his information incredible listening. The fact its based on a 5 year drilling an ice core samples 2 miles worth is mind blowing with comparisons of ancient history.... Joe knocks on the head big time Al Gore's new world order UN Agenda 21 on its head. Nothing to do with us more the control of the NWO...

Anyone reading still believes in Global Warming I suggest that you compare the info you have to this podcast information.

S n F (first one waited to listen to this before commenting!)

Thanks for this thread and link OP

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: IceHappy

Yeah Randall destorys the climate change crowd in 1 foul swoop.

Essentially we are living during one of the most stable climates in earths history. We should be preparing for the next massive climate change.

edit on 2/15/2015 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

My first clue in 1970 was my first visit to Salt Lakes whilst traveling around USA before induction to the US Army.... 6 times Salt Lake has been under sea water.....

I am now 1 hr 26 mins in.... and did not believe I would listen this long. I am as fascinated in this podcast info as I was in Geology (took 1 years worth) in Uni and learned for the first time platechtonics and how the world had changed over time. Problem is the masses are not learning about this and thus Al Gore magic trick is convincing to the non expanded imagination. If one has not advanced in school, traveled or read books there is no way normal thinking would be able to accept anything but the NWO and Gores ideals and BS!

I am really liking this chap Joe and will be reviewing more of his information in due course. One reason if he does not know, he tells you or further research is needed or like in this podcast next year more field work....

Sinking cities or raising ocean levels depending on the story teller makes greater acceptance of ancient story.... Noah was a prepper LOL......

The only way common man can win over NWO is education or people like you (onequestion) promoting threads with this information! This podcast was Feb 2 2015... talk about fresh information...

In the OP the link for those who have not click is Published on Feb 2, 2015 and is Joe Rogan being interviewed by Randall Carlson.

Randall Carlson is a master builder and architectural designer, teacher, geometrician, geomythologist, geological explorer and renegade scholar.

As Randall said this is hard facts being presented..... clearly I need to look for more Randall stuff as well as Joe....

Randall asked how Joe got started.... "Back in the 70s when one could still hitchhike.... I went to a concert in a valley and I was looking at the terrain and got curious! LOL yeah that is how I started questioning... I clearly I never hitched enough... actually there was a woman involved on most trips LOL.... sorry Off Topic - just enjoying the story and interview...

This is a must sit down and watch information IMHO......

edit on 2/15/2015 by IceHappy because: Added last few lines

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Thanks for the video onequestion, just got done blowing snow and it is -2 on our thermometer, perfect day for a long podcast.

I lean more towards there being other entities that exercise their influence on us, that have an agenda.

But like you, I find the theories of past advanced civilisations fascinating, however I also believe that huge cataclysms are approaching that will have everyone choose a side.

Just my two cents, again, thanks for the thread and vid.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: IceHappy

Thanks for adding the info i should have mentioned that!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
You got it OP. A giant catastrophe will happen on Earth which will totally disrupt every aspect of everyone's lives. Then TPTB will roll in as the saviors, uniting the small pockets of survivors into cramped centers of habitation. You're humans, you survived, now do you see how racism and the like are bad when we're trying to repopulate the planet since the majority are dead?

People will fall for it, it's unity. Of course they'll be dependent on the system (in a different form) and looking at it like a giant hero who saved the day.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   
According to eschatology, yes, there will be some sort of catastrophe that will bring the world together under one world government, but it will be short-lived and horrific.

Of course, there are all kinds of differing opinions on what this could be.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

It will happen quite suddenly and be over in a matter of minutes or hours. Whatever it is most will be caught off guard and I doubt it will be during a time that was specified by any doom warnings.

I don't know what it will be. Asteroid or supervolcanoes are my best bet. That or some kind of virus that "appears" one day out of nowhere.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Yeahkeepwatchingme

And part of horrific nature of the following system is that whatever it is will cause a breakdown in the world's natural systems. There seems to be agreement that there will be an ongoing series of catastrophes potentially related to the first. And this is quite aside from any brutality on the part of the NWO.

I've heard differing opinions of that, too. I've heard that will be a brief time when it will seem to be all "kumbayah" and awesome before it degrades that basically we will see the height of human potential, the closest we can achieve to actual Utopia. I've also heard it said we've already seen that period. I've also heard that if you refuse to conform in any way for whatever reason, you are going to be hunted and suffer terribly from it from the outset, too.

Who knows? There are a lot of possibilities all the way around.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   

I've also heard that if you refuse to conform in any way for whatever reason, you are going to be hunted and suffer terribly from it from the outset, too.

We are already suffering from non conformity. If you don't fit the corporate mold youll be working for pennies like millions already are.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:03 PM
link   
my viewpoint is a little different than your catastrophe=unity line of thought

a global catastrophe would be the much needed Re-Set of culture, Society, Civilization...
a return to a mostly family farms surrounding a hamlet/village type of social structure

some of these resulting pockets of community, population may become fiefdoms or warlord districts but that is the freedom of choice/pure democracy at work or just bad luck...

a simpler life, not CAT scans or dreadful cancer procedures...just the simplicity of letting Nature work instead of ill advised interventions...
a days pay for productive work-effort
only pagan, elemental, native American spirituality permitted, no horse hooey social, behavior modification religions remain

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:05 PM
link   

I've heard that too. That things will be so "good" no one will bat an eye and when something happens it will throw everything off.

Sometimes I think it will be the end of modern communications by a big solar flare or other phenomenon from space. We're all so connected and many rely on computers. Take it away maybe during rush hour or a big holiday/celebration and leave the population to "reset" the planet by itself?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Great signature, fits this post just right.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:03 PM
link   

"petty differences and fragile ego's" how about that fact we as a species are predators, what do we do with that short of a DNA transfusion.

We would come together as a people after a cataclysmic event just long enough to go right back to what we were or are now.

edit on 15-2-2015 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Battleline

Its where we heading if we don't change

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

A world cataclysm will just take us right back to the ages we spent thousands of years trying to overcome and leave behind.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   

No, because we have "cataclysms" of some type often around the world and we have yet to really band together. Nuclear disasters, tsunami's megaquakes, plagues, and man has not truly become unified.

The only way to get man kind to work together as a mostly whole, is for a threat from off this planet to threaten the continued existence of man kind. Whether this be an asteroid, solar flare, interstellar explosion, GRB, comet collision course, or the really out there Aliens, we are never going to work together as a species.

new topics

top topics

join