It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mexico's Naica "Giant Crystal" Cave a Former Vortex or Stargate?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker
OK, thanks for clarifying. So, show the the evidence of a "dimensional-doorway" that has been peer reviewed and contains the mathematics explaining how it works. Without that, it is still just a fantasy, is it not? And fantasy requires unquestioning belief...or at least a "willing suspense of belief". I often "willingly suspend belief" in something if I am watching/reading a story that is not based upon reality....in order to enjoy the story. I do not, however, delude myself that this story is true by any stretch.

There is no "fury-of-denial" for me...how can you furiously deny something that doesn't exist?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
media.photobucket.com... 5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=11
PHOTO OF ADEN UNDERGROUND STARGATE

Please tell me you're not trying to tell me this is a real archeological find. That is quite clearly an image of the stargate from the movie/show Stargate.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

Please tell me you're not trying to tell me this is a real archeological find. That is quite clearly an image of the stargate from the movie/show Stargate.

It's REAL!!1! The TV show was made at the actual Stargate project to throw us all off!
edit on 15-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

How can you realistically expect the New York Times to have a headline trumpeting "Proof! Dimensional Portals Exist!" No more than you can expect to find a peer-reviewed, easy-equation-loaded study about such.

Vortices/StarGates/Dimensional-portals is an incendiary subject, since it would quickly unravel decades of government lies that UFOs, ETs and their no-craft methods of traveling around the galaxy or universe are REAL.

Throw in that video of our TR-3B triangle "signaling" to enter the Lake Huron vortex, and a whole lotta lies - and careers tied to such - will come crashing down.

The best you can find are the scientific studies I posted on the first page, which I gather you never read.

So let me turn around the question for you: How can you expect Total Disclosure of a topic this explosive?
edit on 15-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Or..they are just caves with crystals in them.
Less exciting but just because something looks interesting or different doesnt mean its some new agey explanation.

Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

& sometimes it's a mother f#in Unicorn!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:11 PM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Because I do not think this is an explosive topic, and I believe the only "disclosure" that exists in in your mind. And, the MSM is irrelevant, since they get so much WRONG even when they have the darn facts. I'm talking peer reviewed scientific journals.

Lets take a close look at one of these sources of yours concerning "star gate" or "dimensional gateway" proof:

(2003) PETRO-MAGNETIC PROPERTIES IN NAICA MINING DISTRICT (OF MEXICO): SEARCHING FOR SOURCE OF MINERALIZATION

The content of this report never links anything in it to any form of "dimensional gateway". In summary, it explains that the crystals have some interesting magnetic properties due to inclusions of magnetite and the underlying magma in the Earths mantle. Perhaps I missed it, so please isolate the areas that provide the "gateway" aspect of the study.

And your statement that

Vortices or Stargates discovered on Earth are, generally-speaking, in areas with natural formations of electro-magnetic or gravitational anomalies.

is your opinion and a non-sequitur to the report below it as well. I still see no evidence of "Stargates" on Earth. I can give you evidence, and a repeatable experiment even you can do in your own home that proves vortices exist here on Earth.

1. Go into your bathroom (or any bathroom)
  2. Walk up to the toilet
  3. Press the flushing handle/button
  4. Watch as a vortex of water appear before you
  5. Kneel and pray to that vortex (I have done that numerous time the morning after a big party)

As an example, I do not watch Star Trek as a documentary (I love ST:TOS, ST:NG, and even ST:EZ) but I do have to willingly suspend disbelief to enjoy them, otherwise why bother.
edit on 2/15/2015 by Krakatoa because: Fixed spelling and other fat-finger errors

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:14 PM
link   

How can you realistically expect the New York Times to have a headline trumpeting "Proof! Dimensional Portals Exist!" No more than you can expect to find a peer-reviewed, easy-equation-loaded study about such.
Perhaps you are not looking in the right places? Perhaps if you were not caught up in the aesthetics of a movie, you could see that, although the real world isn't quite as glamorous and exciting as the fictional world, versions of sci-fi DO exist. They just don't do the things you want them to.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AshOnMyTomatoes

Which was a cover up for the real thing. 'Hidden in plain sight'.

That movie blew by the way.

Dammit. Bedlam, and his satirical genius, beat me to it.

edit on 15-2-2015 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer because his mug got filled with chemtrail residue

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:32 PM
link   

a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: Krakatoa, Bedlam and the others

I use the term "StarGate," meaning a vortex or dimensional-doorway, for most of the younger people reading this to understand at a glance what I mean. And, by these photos, it's not such a bad reference:

media.photobucket.com... 5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=11
PHOTO OF ADEN UNDERGROUND STARGATE

And by the way, I'm long past Middle School.

But thanks for posting. Your fury-of-denial means I'm onto something genuine ...

That "Stargate" looks like it's an edited image taken from the Queen's Chamber

bibliotecapleyades.lege.net...

(post by AdmireTheDistance removed for a manners violation)

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

did you know that there was an ap some one posted on face book a while back that let you log in your post code to see if you where located on a ley line.

guess what , every body that posted their post code was shown that they were .

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I still say that you are spending way too much time in a discussion which you have absolutely no belief in. You're not convincing me, so you must be trying to impress others.

Or are you really trying hard just to convince yourself that what I'm posting is so terribly wrong, because it upsets your media-and-gov-fed version of Reality? Or perhaps you're getting direction and money to waste so much time here?

These are subjects that interest me, and I shall continue posting on them when I find relevant material to add.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   

But thanks for posting. Your fury-of-denial means I'm onto something genuine ...

Yes. Genuine disdain.

Harte

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Here are some Mexican UFO stories and sites:

www.ufocasebook.com... (text only)
www.dailymotion.com...
FAMOUS 1974 UFO CRASH IN COYAME, CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO

www.ufoevidence.org...
1978 UFO SIGHTING IN SAN FRANCISCO DEL ORO, CHIHUAHUA

www.youtube.com...
2012 - MULTIPLE UFOS OVER CHIHUAHUA
Disinfo says this was just an airshow practicing. But airshows don't practice in the dark.
What you do see, is an interesting vertical zig-zag of hovering UFOs - and a possible merging or attack on the farthest right UFO, As well as UFOs zipping around to the left.

www.ufoinfo.com...
UFO SIGHTING REPORTS - MEXICO
Very few reports from Chihuahua, but if they came out of the Zone of Silence or from near the (deep underground) Naica Crystal Mine, they may not have been seen until they were over population centers or folks with cameras in other states.

******************************************************************************************

www.ufo-blogger.com...
2009 SIGHTING OF A "MOTHMAN" IN CHIHUAHUA JUST BEFORE SWINE FLU PANDEMIC

bigbendnow.com...
2013 - BORDER ZONE FESTIVAL INSPIRED BY 1974 INCIDENT IN COYAME, CHIHUAHUA

www.bigfootencounters.com...
1892 - AUSTRALIAN GOLD MINERS IN SIERRA MADRE MOUNTAINS OF CHIHUAHUA SEE BIGFOOT

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Well this thread had one notable effect on me, it made me sad that there's no longer a Stargate Show on anymore. As for the cave, I've seen it before but its always cool to see pictures of it again. Things like this make me glad that I got into Geology.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join