It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Mexico's Naica "Giant Crystal" Cave a Former Vortex or Stargate?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:42 AM
link   
There are plenty of threads already on ATS about this incredible cave, that was undiscovered until a mining company pumped out the water and (re) discovered it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
(2008) CAVE OF CRYSTALS DISCOVERED 1,000 FEET BELOW THE MEXICAN DESERT

(2007) CRYSTAL CAVES: GIANT CRYSTALS IN MEXICO

(2010) MYSTERIES OF THE SOUTHWEST (U.S.)

Nearby this incredible cave, is Mexico's also-famous Zone of Silence, known for UFO sightings, as well as being a dead/dampening field for all radio and electronic signals:

(2011) THE MYSTERIOUS ZONE OF SILENCE (IN MEXICO)

So I'm starting this thread to explore the idea that the Crystal Caves might be an ancient vortex/stargate. Or was originally, perhaps, a "power source" for the Zone of Silence.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Or..they are just caves with crystals in them.
Less exciting but just because something looks interesting or different doesnt mean its some new agey explanation.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:07 AM
link   
a reply to: MKMoniker

Hi, I'm glad you posted this, I'd never heard of it. It's pretty spectacular:

Also from Rising Against's 2011 thread, it was noted that the Zone of Silence lines up with both the Bermuda Triangle and Giza:

I'm not a fan of new-agey crystal healing type things either, but I am interested in the alignment of the henges in Scotland and the UK. They are not by chance and it would be arrogant to assume that there could not be some sort of energy (ley lines, if you like) that is stronger around these areas. I just don't know.
Very interesting, S&F.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:22 AM
link   
www.naica.com.mx...
NAICA CAVES WEBSITE
Opening photo is astounding!

Vortices or Stargates discovered on Earth are, generally-speaking, in areas with natural formations of electro-magnetic or gravitational anomalies. So what about these caves with monster crystals?

academic.research.microsoft.com...
(2003) PETRO-MAGNETIC PROPERTIES IN NAICA MINING DISTRICT (OF MEXICO): SEARCHING FOR SOURCE OF MINERALIZATION
Post-mineralization hydrothermal alteration seems to be the major event that affected the minerals and magnetic properties, with Curie points close to that of almost pure magnetite.

www.ancient-origins.net...
MEXICO'S ZONE OF SILENCE
Meteorites and even an Air Force missile fired from White Sands in New Mexico, ended up in this Zone. Scientists say "electro-magnetic pulses" are the reason for the disrupted signals, and iron-rich meteorites that end up there. Local farmers nearby speak of "lights in the sky" over the Zone, as well as the occasional extra-terrestrial visitor.
edit on 15-2-2015 by MKMoniker because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
a reply to: beansidhe

Thanks for your post, the S&Fs and those great photos!

I'm guessing, but a well-mapped grid of Earth may one day include intersection-points where naturally-occurring magnetic and gravitational anomalies can be turned into a vortex/stargate with the correct advanced technology.

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
THE EARTH GRID AND DIAMAGNETISM
If you go down to "Diamagnetism and Levitation Accomplished at Earth Grid Points," they discuss Grid Lobe #18 (or a Bloch Wall), which goes from South Florida thru the Mexico/Texas border, then south to a point in the Pacific, then NE to the Yucatan and then on thru Southern Florida to end up in the Bermuda Triangle. Both the Naica Crystal Cave and Zone of Silence are inside this Grid Lobe #18.

(NOTE: On a note of disclosure, some of the points in the above article have been changed or scrambled by the disinfo types. I nave never heard of a Stargate i/over Lake Ontario, but there IS evidence of a Stargate in/over Lake Huron:

www.youtube.com...
AMAZING VIDEO (WITH FILTERS) OF UFO FALLING INTO VORTEX IN LAKE HURON
Watch for the stationary, multi-colored, inter-dimensional Diamond Sentry on the left, and the passing-by Air Canada plane on the right, while the tumbling-box type UFO descends into the Lake Huron StarGate.

www.youtube.com...
LAKE HURON'S SINKHOLES

www.youtube.com...
TRIANGLE CRAFT (TR-3B?) "SIGNALING" OVER LAKE HURON FOR PERMISSION TO ENTER VORTEX/STARGATE

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
"Is Mexico's Naica "Giant Crystal" Cave a Former Vortex or Stargate?"

IMO, ahh....no...not at all. For a few reasons:

1. Prove to me space vortex's exist on/near Earth without completely destroying it by its mere existence (that word vortex is VERY generic in this sense. Heck, a flushing toilet is a vortex)
  2. Prove to me Star Gates exist (outside of Hollywood fantasy shows)

Once just one of these is able to be proven with repeatable independent evidence, I will consider this a possibility. Until then, it's all fantasy and wishful thinking IMO.

edit on 2/15/2015 by Krakatoa because: added clarifications

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Right, and volcanoes must be portals, too. Why not just go in both without protective gear, that'll solve the problem of basic science classes never sinking in.

< heavy sigh >
I give up on people like this. There's just zero hope.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Krakatoa

a reply to: Nyiah

Kindly check out the YouTube videos I just posted of Lake Huron's stargate.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: MKMoniker
a reply to: Krakatoa

a reply to: Nyiah

Kindly check out the YouTube videos I just posted of Lake Huron's stargate.

Yeah, no. I'm not giving idiots the benefit of a view count click, it's obvious geology is lost on many. If you can produce a legitimate study paper on it (and not from some new age or fringe quack) I'll give that a read.

edit on 2/15/2015 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:00 PM
link   
earthobservatory.nasa.gov...
NASA'S GRACE (Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment) MAPS EARTH'S GRAVITY ANOMALIES

According to this color-coded map of Earth, there are strong positive gravitational anomalies in Mexico, and strong negative gravitational anomalies over the Great Lakes and Caribbean. (Note that there isn't a view offered of the Middle East and its strong vortex/stargate in the Gulf of Aden.)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:13 PM
link   

You do realize that despite what you see on globes, the Earth isn't actually a perfect sphere, right? This means that gravity varies in spots due to the density variation. And the gravity fluctuations are so minute, you'd never be able to tell even standing right on top of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:23 PM
link   
On September 13-14, 2013, twin hurricanes hit Mexico at the same time from both the Gulf and Pacific. The photos and stats are interesting, in relation to the Naica Cave and Zone of Silence:

NASA: SATELLITE VIEW OF 2 STORMS HITTING MEXICO ON SEPT. 13, 2013
Some interesting features! Notice the huge "radiating void" off the tip of Baja, as well as the "radiating NW" clouds at the top of the picture.

www.wunderground.com...
HURRICANE INGRID AND TROPICAL STORM MANUEL DRENCH MEXICO
Scroll down to the Precipitation Map of Mexico during this dual storm attack. Appears to be some void areas of little or no precipitation in Northern Mexico.

Scroll down to the color comparison map of Hurricane Alex in June/July 2010. Notice how the storm remnants made a half-circle curve away from the Mexican state of Chihuahua, which contains Naica.

www.mexconnect.com...
Map of state of Chihuahua, Mexico

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:26 PM
link   

NASA'S GRACE (Gravity Recovery and Climate Experiment) MAPS EARTH'S GRAVITY ANOMALIES

According to this color-coded map of Earth, there are strong positive gravitational anomalies in Mexico, and strong negative gravitational anomalies over the Great Lakes and Caribbean. (Note that there isn't a view offered of the Middle East and its strong vortex/stargate in the Gulf of Aden.)

So apparently, "gravitational anomoly" = stargate. That's cool.

Why do people keep using the word "stargate" like it's a real thing? Read a science book.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: MKMonikerAppears to be some void areas of little or no precipitation in Northern Mexico.
Northern Mexico is mostly desert.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA
Or..they are just caves with crystals in them.
Less exciting but just because something looks interesting or different doesnt mean its some new agey explanation.

It is really cool looking, though. Even if it's got nothing to do with 'stargates' or whatever.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Googling for keywords is not your friend. A gravity anomaly just shows you a mascon. It's not an indicator of stargates or matrices or black holes or anything other than a patch of denser or less dense rock.
edit on 15-2-2015 by Bedlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Other anomalies in the state of Chihuahua, Mexico, that may or may not play into the Naica Crystal Cave or Zone of Silence:

www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...
(2012) NATURAL URANIUM DEPOSITS IN SAN MARCOS REGION OF CHIHUAHUA, MEXICO

www.utexas.edu...
CHIHUAHUAN DESERT'S RARE "DESERT SPRING ECOSYSTEM"

www.mexconnect.com...
(1997) MAPIMI BIOSPHERE RESERVE, MEXICO - ENCOMPASSING THE ZONE-OF-SILENCE - 1988 to 1990

altereddimensions.net...
ODDITIES IN THE ZONE OF SILENCE
From a purple cactus to a deformed desert tortoise, to "hot pebbles" that fall to the ground in the ZoS, the area was once the bottom of an ocean. Years after the White Sands missile ended up there, an upper stage from a Saturn booster rocket used on an Apollo flight also crashed into the ZoS.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:51 PM
link   

There is a zone of silence, between the ears of some of the folks that actually believe in this crap without one shred of evidence (and YouTube videos do not qualify as evidence, no matter how hard you close your eyes and wish). Once I can read a real scientific paper, that contains real science, that is testable and independently reproducible, I will consider it.

Until that time, IMO, this is just a child's fantasy (BTW: Never Never Land does not exist either...even if there are unicorns that flatulate rainbows and candy).

edit on 2/15/2015 by Krakatoa because: because I frikken felt like it...deal with it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I propose a temporary post ban on anyone claiming this or that to be a "Stargate", at least until said posters finish middle school. This is getting ridiculous.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
a reply to: Krakatoa, Bedlam and the others

I use the term "StarGate," meaning a vortex or dimensional-doorway, for most of the younger people reading this to understand at a glance what I mean. And, by these photos, it's not such a bad reference:

media.photobucket.com... 5Bsecondary%5D=videos&sort=1&o=11
PHOTO OF ADEN UNDERGROUND STARGATE

And by the way, I'm long past Middle School.

But thanks for posting. Your fury-of-denial means I'm onto something genuine ...

top topics

<<   2 >>

join