It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting Psychic Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
Hello, ATS. I don't normally adhere to supposed psychic predictions, but I came across this psychic's visions and found it interesting. Especially interesting is her prediction of WAR on the US mainland in 2016.

March 2016

Mass marches, movements
War – U.S. soil

It's an interesting read, ATS and I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts/ opinions. Check it out.

www.jeannemayell.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Widespread anxiety in the collective, those in power chomping at the bit to get going with their agenda. (1/2/15 NYTimes, Republicans Say They’ll Act Fast to Push Agenda)
Bitter Cold (main headline of Weather.com on 1/7/15 Dangerous arctic Blast Impacting 190 Million – 54 Wind Chills Reported)
Obama making an important speech (State of the Union)
Stock market up
Terrorist attack somewhere in the world (major) (Paris, 2/7/15)
A lot of snow (historic snow storm hit Massachusetts & the Northeast January 27)

It's vague predictions like this, is when I have to question if this intuitive isn't a con artist.

=Bitter Cold = Every winter we have areas in the U.S. which receive bitter cold.

=Obama making an important speech? -State of the Union happens every year not to mention there is always an important speech a president has to make concerning world affairs or a crisis here at home.

= Stock market up - It goes up and down all the time!

= Terrorist attack somewhere in the world, lol. Anybody can predict that. It been happening every year! It seems like Iraq is attacked by terrorists every week!

=A lot of snow in the North East. C'mon, the northeast is notorious for getting snow storms and lake effect snow.

=As far as war happening on U.S. soil, you have to bait people to read your predictions. When their predictions don't pan out, they always have a reason why.

These prediction have a 75% chance or better of happening. If she was specific with "detail" she may get my attention, but vague and predictable events like this, duh.

They're entertaining that's about it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:39 AM
link   

These are the predictions for last year. Can they possibly be any more vague? I have said this in thread after thread : "There is not one psychic prediction that has ever came true" They throw out a bunch of random, vague predictions and hope something sticks. They never give details and if an incident happens to even remotely resemble what they said, they adjust their prediction to fit, just like the stolen treasure story.

Teddy Roosevelt loses an eye (Mt. Rushmore?)
Resurgence of optimism across the country
Obamacare news.
Middle East seems stable but has something working beneath the surface
Ability to maintain balance amid turmoil.
Big new book, very popular
Heartfelt period continues, crowds moving about, good feeling, skaters
Ben Afflect in the news (his movie Gone Girl gets renewed press).
New Dawn!
Major discovery of sunken ship and treasure (This vision turned out to be about the arrest of the man who had fled his investors 9 years ago after extracting $50 million in treasure from a sunken ship. Tommy Thompson had gone on the lam in 2006 and was discovered and arrested on 1/29/15)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:51 AM
link   
The blue hat bit was interesting,
but probably unrelated.

1%

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Predicting the future is hard to do.

There is a few on the first page I will keep an eye on

Election: Hillary Clinton wins the 2016 Presidential election.
On Inauguration Day, one of us saw her in a blue suit and blue hat taking the oath of office. Perhaps because she is a conservative democrat, one of us saw a vision of a red elephant wearing a blue outer garment.

June 2015:

Space shuttle news

August 2015:

Plane crash, kills hundreds over Pacific Ocean

The August one is something that could be used as a marker for accuracy.
If around August there is a major air disaster(could happen in late July or early Sept too)
I will maybe pay more attention to the site.

The thing is I see sites like this pop up out of nowhere,
and then they disappear within a year...

A couple of years ago I was reading a whole bunch of predictions made by a whole bunch of UK psychics on a website that was advertising readings, and after about half a year I went to go back and see how they did and couldn't find the predictions anymore, and the site was pretty much dead.

When you start to do global predictions to try to lure in customers,
even if you are a psychic,
you set yourself up for failure.

IMO

edit on 15-2-2015 by Darkblade71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Hm, predictions with both location and date?

I'll be keeping an eye on that one. S&F mate

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Everyone of there prediction's are common sense and could be thought up by any liberal.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:23 PM
link   
I thought there was already a war on US soil. The War on Terror. Am I wrong, or wasn't the US officially declared a "battleground" and the patriots, veterans and constitution believers and all those other "terrifying" people of "terror" like off griders and preppers that are doing so much damage to our country, pegged as the "potential" terrorists/enemy?

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

Failure? Perhaps. Though they may not see it that way... Sounds like they decided to "take the money and run"...using a small fraction of the profits to set up a new site under a new name, with a new years worth of predictions leading to more profits in the form of donations and ad revenue? I don't know how it works but you mentioned something about luring customers, so that's what I came up with.

top topics

join