It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Modern Day Nazis In The Ukraine Do you Support Them? Why Or Why Not?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: sosobad

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Flatcoat
a reply to: DJW001

I am merely pointing out that under Western law, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty

Except Putin, right?

Including Putin. I don't know for sure if he is behind the Trade Union bombing, but there is no question that he invaded Ukraine when he sent unmarked troops into the street in Crimea.

What's any of that subject got to with it? Odessa isn't in Crimea.

I didn't say it was. All I am, saying is that I hold Putin responsible for what he has actually done, and suspect him of things for which there is circumstantial evidence or which would support his strategic goals.

Funny that, you are absolving neo Nazis when there is video evidence to the contrary, so I can say I [I]suspect[/I] you are supporting them?

No, I am saying the "evidence" is not good, and probably cooked up. Whoever actually set the building on fire is despicable, whether Ukrainian Nazis or Russian Fascists. Can we at least agree on that?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: FormOfTheLord

a reply to: sosobad

You can clearly see him firing over the heads of the crowd, not at them. The video claims his report is a lie. Why? Maybe it's the truth.

this thread isnt about any of that stuff, its about those who pride themselves on the Nazi ideology, where do you stand on the questions in the OP?

Please read your own thread. I already answered that before the troll assault:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Ok I see you do not stand with the Nazis and thier sick ideology.
Please note this is a Nazi thread not about Putin nor about Ukraine or anything else. Its about people supporting the Nazi ideology like its a cool thing when its not.

Also please refrain from calling other ATS members names like trolls, its against ATS T&C. We shouldnt be calling each other names, just discussing the topic of if we support self proclaimed Nazis, why and why not.
edit on 15-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord
They invaded my country, what do you think?

You're right, Nazis stand for everything America doesnt. They were militaristic, invaded countries illegally, brainwashed their population with propaganda, pushed gun control, false flagged their own building and blamed the people they wanted to invade, had violent police officers assaulting citizens with impunity, pushed legal acts destroying rights, killed civilians, stole resources from conquered nations... wait, which nation were we talking about again?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:00 AM
link   

You can clearly see him firing over the heads of the crowd, not at them. The video claims his report is a lie. Why? Maybe it's the truth.

this thread isnt about any of that stuff, its about those who pride themselves on the Nazi ideology, where do you stand on the questions in the OP?

Please note this is a Nazi thread not about Putin nor about Ukraine or anything else. Its about people supporting the Nazi ideology like its a cool thing when its not.

In my experience on these boards it seems the most ardent supporters of fascism use "Nazi" as an insult, and they are the quickest to hurl accusations against fellow members. Anger and aggression betray Nazi sympathies.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I am merely pointing out that under Western law, everyone is presumed innocent until proven guilty

Except Putin, right?

Including Putin. I don't know for sure if he is behind the Trade Union bombing, but there is no question that he invaded Ukraine when he sent unmarked troops into the street in Crimea.

I didn't say it was. All I am, saying is that I hold Putin responsible for what he has actually done, and suspect him of things for which there is circumstantial evidence or which would support his strategic goals.

Funny that, you are absolving neo Nazis when there is video evidence to the contrary, so I can say I [I]suspect[/I] you are supporting them?

No, I am saying the "evidence" is not good, and probably cooked up. Whoever actually set the building on fire is despicable, whether Ukrainian Nazis or Russian Fascists. Can we at least agree on that?

There is raw video footage from that day too showing the exact same thing. You are simply trying to backtrack because you have no evidence of Putin ordering it as you said. And yes those who done it are the height of evil and deserve their spot in hell.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:04 AM
link   

It kinda does that's the topic of the op.

And you saw my opinion.

So you do agree with the right sector, which policies?

Where did I say I agree with Right Sector policies?

Let me see if I can say this in a way you might understand...I agree with Right Sector fighting with their gov't to keep their country as a whole, but I don't agree with things they do...but way to try and take it out of context.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

And I'd say everyone here also condemns them for the animals they are. Funny you'd rather say "look look at this" than comment on the ops evidence. Do you like the right sector?

So it seems you missed the point altogether.
I posted that because all anyone that discusses Nazi's in Ukraine only focus is the Ukranians while forgetting to discuss the ones fighting with the separatists that come from Russia.
Or are we only supposed to talk about the ones that are on the side of Ukraine?

Also you are again using articles from last year.

Yes, October so that changes the fact they are fighting with the separatists how?
Do you think they aren't still fighting with them?
As for the Right Sector...my opinions of them don't matter, as I don't condone everything they do nor do I disapprove of them fighting to keep their country as a whole against outside military action, but of course to you it doesn't matter because if you back Ukraine you must obviously back the Right Sector...

Please note this thread isnt about if you back Ukraine, rebels, EU, US, or Russia. Its about those who are self proclaimed Nazis and if we support them or not. It doesnt matter if they are on the moon, its calling a spade a spade, and a self proclaimed Nazi a Nazi. Its about where we stand on the Nazi ideology and Nazi agenda. I picked Ukraine because they have come out with alot of publicity chanting Nazi slogans and symbolism like the Nazis are thier heroes or something. Doesnt mean there arent Nazis here in the US or Russia, but its about thier ideology and where you personally stand on it.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

do you have the same problem with those neo Nazi's fighting with the separatists as you do with those fighting with Ukraine?

Do you guys not read my posts or look at the videos?

My first response to you

And I'd say everyone here also condemns them for the animals they are. Funny you'd rather say "look look at this" than comment on the ops evidence

Now why was your first response trying vilifying Russia and not a comment on the op?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: tsurfer2000h

It kinda does that's the topic of the op.

And you saw my opinion.

So you do agree with the right sector, which policies?

Where did I say I agree with Right Sector policies?

Let me see if I can say this in a way you might understand...I agree with Right Sector fighting with their gov't to keep their country as a whole, but I don't agree with things they do...but way to try and take it out of context.

So you think the Ukrainians should support them?

edit on 15-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-2-2015 by sosobad because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Putin annexed Crimea, that is the closest thing in current history to Nazi Germany of the 1930's (see Sudatenland, Chechslovakia, etc annexations by Hitler).
What if the US annexed Panama? We like the water there too and can make an argument the canal is of strategic importance both militarily and economically. The US would be called the next Nazis but Putin is getting a pass? It is obvious there is a double standard when it comes to Putin loving sheeple who do nothing but push his agenda. Putin has them in a love frenzy, just like Hitler possessed a hardcore following that lived for nothing else but to promote his agenda.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Putin annexed Crimea, that is the closest thing in current history to Nazi Germany of the 1930's (see Sudatenland, Chechslovakia, etc annexations by Hitler).

What if the US annexed Panama? We like the water there too and can make an argument the canal is of strategic importance both militarily and economically. The US would be called the next Nazis but Putin is getting a pass? It is obvious there is a double standard when it comes to Putin loving sheeple who do nothing but push his agenda. Putin has them in a love frenzy, just like Hitler possessed a hardcore following that lived for nothing else but to promote his agenda.

This thread isnt about Putin or the US or Kiev at all its about those who support Nazi ideology, can you post to the OP?
Its not about annexing any country or part of a country its about the Nazi ideology and agenda and where you stand on it.
Bringing up Putin and talking about a love frenzy has nothing to do with the OP of the thread and kind of comes off like your deflecting from the self proclaimed Nazi emulators, with thier insane slogans of genocide.
Where do you stand its not that hard a question is it?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Do you guys not read my posts or look at the videos?

So you have no problems with the separatists in East Ukraine fighting along Russian neo Nazi's...Oh and before I forget this is on topic and right along with the OP as they are fighting in Ukraine.

So where is your outrage of the neo Nazi's fighting in Ukraine with the separatists?

Now why was your first response trying vilifying Russia and not a comment on the op?

No it was a question about Russian neo Nazi's fighting in Ukraine that are never discussed, as the topicof the thread reads...

Modern Day Nazis In The Ukraine Do you Support Them? Why Or Why Not?

So why can't I ask about the neo Nazi's fighting with the separatists In Ukraine?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:25 AM
link   

This thread isnt about Putin or the US or Kiev at all its about those who support Nazi ideology, can you post to the OP?
Its not about annexing any country or part of a country its about the Nazi ideology and agenda and where you stand on it.
Bringing up Putin and talking about a love frenzy has nothing to do with the OP of the thread and kind of comes off like your deflecting from the self proclaimed Nazi emulators, with thier insane slogans of genocide.

All of that was obviously answered in my previous post.
Putin is the modern Nazi, proven by his actions.
Which is obviously bad, very bad.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

I called them animals, give me a report on the atrocities they are doing and I'll comment on it.

You still have not answered do you think Ukrainians should support right sector.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   

In my experience on these boards it seems the most ardent supporters of fascism use "Nazi" as an insult, and they are the quickest to hurl accusations against fellow members. Anger and aggression betray Nazi sympathies.

Its not about anger or calling people Nazis its a discussion about what we stand for, who we stand for, what we stand against, and who we dont stand with. This thread is asking if we stand with people claiming to be Nazis and are doing the whole, "Sieg Hail" with the whole Nazi indoctronation and claim Nazis to be heroic role models, wearing thier symbolism, and chant genocide like modern day lunitics.

Its a discussion of what the hell is wrong with these people, and do we support thier maddness?
Genocide is maddness, and putting swasticas on claiming the whole master race BS to purify your country is just as crazy.
Its discussing where we stand with them or against them.

I know of no Americans other than KKK skinheads to openly claim to stand for a Nazi ideology, and if someone does support that maddness I would like to know why on earth they would do such a thing?

And if people dont support them then we talk about why we dont support them.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Except Putin, right?

There is raw video footage from that day too showing the exact same thing. You are simply trying to backtrack because you have no evidence of Putin ordering it as you said. And yes those who done it are the height of evil and deserve their spot in hell.

There, we can agree on one thing at least. As for the raw footage, it clearly shows that tubby is returning fire. But since this thread is not about that incident, let's just drop this here, okay?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Reprehensible, surely...

But that's a statistical probability... Not a shared ideology of the DPR...

There is statistically a chance of Nazis in the Allied Armed Forces...
There is statistically a chance of Nazis in the Police Forces around the World...

That doesn't make them Nazi groups...

The Azov Battallion is inherently and proudly Nazi...

That's a far cry from a statistical probability... It's their whole premise as a group!

Biiiiig Difference!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:35 AM
link   
And I hope the Azov Battalion will be charged for any and all crimes they commit. a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Except Putin, right?

There, we can agree on one thing at least. As for the raw footage, it clearly shows that tubby is returning fire. But since this thread is not about that incident, let's just drop this here, okay?

Please show the video showing shots coming from the building? As for tubby he was caught firing at the building, lying on the phone about being injured, organising the next plan of attack, is a well known Ukrainian neo Nazi and is currently wanted by Interpol.

let's just drop this here, okay?

Fine by me

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 10:39 AM
link   

All of that was obviously answered in my previous post.

Putin is the modern Nazi, proven by his actions.

Which is obviously bad, very bad.

You seriously are calling Putin a Nazi when this thread is about people claiming to be the new Nazis are doing public "Sieg Hails" and calling themselves the Nazis even have kids doing the Nazi salute, have people publicly chanting genocide, have the swastica as a symbol, and claim to want to run all the other races out of thier country.

So your not not going to look at he Nazi elephant in the room your going to deflect to Putin?
It seems you arent on topic and refuse to speak to the OP of the thread.
Its like saying Scooby Doo and Shaggy are the real Nazis when we people are talking about the acts of Hitler.
Discuss the Op, talk about if you support the self proclaimed Nazis if you do, or talk about why you dont support them, but please dont talk about nonsense like Putin is the real Nazi, or Obama is the real Nazi because they arent doing Nazi salutes and going around waving Nazi flags.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join