It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help ats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:36 AM
link   
im goingunderground
i need help deleting my internet footprint,

thank you
edit on 15-2-2015 by NTellect because:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:44 AM
link   
pointless to even try....

sorry, but true.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:50 AM
link   
a reply to: NTellect

Um, first of all... You realize the irony of asking the internet, how to get off the internet, right...?

Secondly, I highly doubt its possible to remove every single trace from every single server. I'm sure someone more knowledgeable than I in such matters will be along to correct me shortly.

But, you reminded me of a pretty good article I read recently: ITS Tactical - How To Make Your Escape and Disappear from the Internet
Should make for a decent start.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:55 AM
link   
a reply to: NTellectOK! Start posting what you need done on PB give all the passwords up for everything and just go for broke.
Just my 2Ȼ

edit on 2/15/15 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:02 AM
link   
ATS: Won't delete account.
FB: delete it but it still remains in their system.

Most anything shared to the internet, not only just public, can be shared and documented by anyone or any agency.

Plus, sorry, you already have a thread matrix score in place.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I don't think that's possible...

You might be better off moving to another country under a new identity. Which is... uhm... dangerous and illegal and basically not doable for the regular Joe, IMO.

Good luck, mate...

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: NTellect
im goingunderground
i need help deleting my internet footprint,

thank you
not using the internet is probably a good start friend.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Even if you change your name and go used say a library computer...cameras can identify you...on the street, past the gas station...testimony from people who can identify someone like you (fake name won't matter).

Leave everything and everyone, never go in for anything anytime...go far enough up and out till no one can get to you.

Even so? Way up in the hills or mountains...there are still government officers on government land.

Oh...and forget using internet ever again

And it's too late about now that you posted this.

You've been made..
edit on 07-31-2014 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   
why can't I search the internet comfortably without feeling like im being tracked every waking moment

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Well, because anything you do online can be somehow traced back to you... them's the breaks and all...

That said, don't let it get to you. If you're not doing anything wrong, no need for (too much) paranoia.

Take care!
edit on 15/2/2015 by LukeDAP because: damn phone's keyboard

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Before you leave any website, screw up your profile with F.U.D (F'ed Up Data) then delete it if you can. Anywhere you can spread F.U.D., do it to create a "fog" of data. With enough fog, it will be hard to find your real data.

Some data will be untouchable, like from the one stop background check services, but if you submit F.U.D. to all your accounts (not legal though) more fog is created. Never use any real info for any transactions, get a P.O. box, have mail sent to someone else's address, use pay as you go cell phones, buy debit cards with cash to pay for the cell phone, use an alias, etc. Don't attach your identity to anything you don't need to. Don't own a car in your own name.

It can be tough to do, but you can screw up the info so bad, no one will find your true identity unless they are a detective.

ETA: I haven't looked into it but it may be possible to create a corporate entity to do most of your business through.
edit on 15-2-2015 by MichiganSwampBuck because: Added extra comment

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NTellect
why can't I search the internet comfortably without feeling like im being tracked every waking moment

have a look at i2p...

geti2p.net...

purp..

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

If you live in the E.U you have the right to be forgotten www.huffingtonpost.co.uk...

new topics

top topics

join