It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear committee analysis of Earth now complete

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:34 PM
link   
Dear committee it is with great sadness that I now make my lodgement of analysis. As you know I was placed 36 years on this planet to make observations and report my findings to the committee, I choose this method fitting and I am only late due to an extra effort on my part to make sure the situation is as described.

Recommendation, procedure to reset the planet is to commence immediately without delay!
The planet contains many unique species and an effort to fully preserve these must be made before initiation proceeds.
Genetic screening for the secondary and tertiary races is to commence with evacuation to a new bio dome recommended. Secondary and tertiary races have shown compatibility and there is every reason to believe they can evolve and coexist peacefully.

Observation the primary race of the planet is not tens of thousands but perhaps hundreds of thousands of years away from the most elementary technological developments. Introduction of the secondary and tertiary races has been a mistake. Even under their influence the primary race cannot advance. The experiment to accelerate evolution has proved a failure.

Primary race is to be reseeded to the planet as its sole humanoid inhabitants once it has been reset.

If the committee decides the experiment is worth continuing, though I personally recommend that it is brought to a closure the following is to be considered. The tertiary race has began technological advancement to a great extent and if they continue using their current power structure they will destroy the planet. After careful analysis it has been decided water fusion technology will suffice the planet's energy needs. In terms of propulsion momentum variance is recommended, the use of the fifth force is absolutely not to be permitted for either energy or propulsion in the current dynamic.
edit on 14-2-2015 by rowanflame because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   
a reply to: rowanflame

Your request will be evaluated in the order that it was received. Unsolicited requests may not be given priority.

If you have any questions, please call π.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Ok, what the heck is this about, explain please !!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Well u win some u lose some

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
What they said is true, if humanity continues down this path, no matter how advanced we'll become we'll end up destroying the planet. A shame really.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Please don't panic and bring your towel. All will be fine .

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Make room for the TURTLE race....coming to this neighbourhood soon!

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:50 PM
link   
If the "committee" is interested in preserving anybody from this place then they need to be evaluated themselves as the gene pool is definitely tainted as you can see below and I would question their superior judgment.

www.cnn.com...

www.dailymail.co.uk...
thinkprogress.org...
www.cnn.com...

www.bbc.com...

So Dear Committee you would be better served by moving on and finding some place sane and leaving behind your fellow as he has been tainted as well if he believes anything of value is here to be saved.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I say reset the leadership of humanity and see where it goes from there.

posted on Feb, 14 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Oooh a race baiting thread, Ill just go ahead and flag this one to the mods, Op has been pushing the white European race is superior thing dealing with ancient aliens on multiple threads and now has just gone off the deep end with this one in my opinion. No flag no star

edit on 15-2-2015 by FormOfTheLord because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I'll have to agree with the OP. End transmission.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:36 AM
link   
a reply to: FormOfTheLord

Where did you get race-baiting in the OP? Just curious as you've said you flagged it to the mods.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:53 AM
link   
a reply to: rowanflame

Reset the planet huh, seems like that's the only solution anyone comes up with. Guess it goes without saying that no one is better than the other, each ready to cast the other away to oblivion. There you have it folks, the universe is populated with species just like us, we didn't break the mold after all

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Where did you get race-baiting in the OP? Just curious as you've said you flagged it to the mods.

In the past the OP has argued that race is a determining factor in intelligence as well as has made claims that the white nordic race were the ancient aliens known as gods to many around the world which in my opinion is just whackamole. Now we have a thread where OP is suggesting there is a primary race which on other threads Op has suggested this is the(white race) while the secondary and tertiary races( means other races). Notice he/she says,

"Introduction of the secondary and tertiary races has been a mistake."
On a vimana thread Op was argueing that Europeans were the ones flying around in vimanas and worshiped as gods by all the ancients all over the earth which is just as silly as saying all the gods were just white Europeans. So I think this thread is race baiting as it is calling for racial seclusion of some primary race, which is just racism. There is no primary race, all races are the same. Closet racism is still racism, and it needs to be pointed out when it rears its head, as racism has no place on ATS at all.

Here is a quote from Op on multiculturalism:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'm so sick of these rich politicians who live in "choice" areas talking about how multiculturalism is supposedly a great thing. As someone who actually has lived this and seen my area in London change into one of the most multicultural boroughs I completely refute what they say. They don't live it and therefore are not qualified to talk on the subject.

Everything in my area has steadily declined since it has become more multicultural. The whole area has become more dirty, dysfunctional, increase in crime, decrease in employment, increase in drugs, decrease in school grades, decrease in services, local businesses, decrease in the etiquette people show for one another, people becoming like animals. I find the whole thing disgusting and can say with 100% certainty that no civilisation can be built or maintained off the backs of such a community. If immigration into London is not halted within 100 years London will be a huge ghetto where only the poorest will be forced to live, I suspect anyone with money will either have moved way out to some gated town or left the country completely.

Here are quotes from the vimana thread theres alot more but youll have to look at the rest of the thread to see how far he goes with it starts on page 6 I think and goes to page 8:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
I wonder if they will present the fact Vedic texts state Vimans were NOT from India but attributed them to the Danavas who were Europeans ???
“When the Daityas were being slaughtered they again took to their vimana and, employing the Danava science, flew up into the sky”
Because whenever Indians promote this stuff they specifically talk about "Indian Vimanas" and ancient "Indian Science" but the fact is the scriptures say they did not belong to Indians at all

Cute but not true, never was true and never will be true we are in fact all different and the differences you observe in our cultures and society's are a reflection of that difference.....people need to stop with this we are all the same rubbish because it simply is not true!

The ones who evacuated this earth before the onset of the Kali yuga (Nordics) were the davavas or Tuatha Dé Danann in Irish (Danu was the wife of Kasyapa and the children of danu were called the danavas). They are the very same "gods" the Aztecs mistook the Spanish for when they arrived in the Americas ie the gods returning. Tho some left before the disaster that marked the beginning of the kali yuga some stayed behind and even then those who could later left leaving the rest stranded here

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Oh I concur .......

However.....

The bio dome is not feasible, a species only known as Pauly has proved this.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Oh you mean Viracocha?
Quetxalcotyle.?
The red haried giants of the South west.....?
The Tuath a danan?
Or some other prehumen race?
Homo sapiens is hardly number one....

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: stirling
Oh you mean Viracocha?

Quetxalcotyle.?

The red haried giants of the South west.....?

The Tuath a danan?

Or some other prehumen race?

Homo sapiens is hardly number one....

Yeah who is this, "primary race" supposed to be the OP is talking about, who are the secondary and tertiary races?
How are we to view this as not racism if OP is calling for the seperation of races?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 05:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: Luca1664
Well u win some u lose some

I just lost my coffee.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 07:45 AM
link   
I think you are twisting and inflating what you claim is racism and unfairly so.

The quotes of The OPs you brought up,are well on the trail to truth IMO.

People use the racism card to suppress the info,I just hope you knee jerked and not the former.

The Tuatha De Danaan are the Annunaki as well as many other names globally and a lot of evidence points to their existence..then and now! even the mark that has been left with regards to RH negative blood.

They have always been in the shadows of Human affairs and I contend we are currently witnessing the war of two factions (the same as it has been throughout time) one faction wants humans gone,the other not so.

These are most likely the UFOs many have seen globally (crypto terrestrials)

The Jews and the white race may well be more closely related/connected to them and certain other races may have more hominid in them? This is a distinct possibility.

This is not racist, it is the quest for truth! Grow up!

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: EndOfDays77

The Jews and the white race may well be more closely related/connected to them and certain other races may have more hominid in them? This is a distinct possibility.
This is not racist, it is the quest for truth! Grow up!

People make up BS all the time, just look at the Nazis, they were full of BS, were claiming the master race and plenty of other BS.
So lemme get this straight, your claiming that whites or those of European heritage and Jews are somehow closer related to some ETs, ancient aliens, or gods than any other human race so your saying they are the "primary race" as the Op is saying? I have European blood and I will be the first to say thats a bunch of BS we are all the same. Anything Europeans can do so can any other race.

So you think whites are more closely related/connected to some legendary gods than other certain other races which you claim may have more hominid in them. Sounds pretty racist to me, has zero evidence to back that claim, and as far from the truth as the statement that sky is made of mountains of cheese.

Im not here to suppress information, but racism is just BS in all its forms call it out when its seen, and your attempt to defend the OPs Primary race secondary race BS has backfired.

There is no proof that the white race is any kind of primary race and the mere suggestion of it is offencive to me and I am whiter than most people I know.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join