It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iranian leader Ayatollah Khamenei sent Obama secret letter?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
, to the best of my knowledge they always backed him and all his carzy talk on the international stage.

If the world put sanctions or conducted war on crazy talk the the USA would be the most sanctioned country along with Iran and North Korea.

Soon as Bush or McCain ect open there mouths crazy talk comes out. Should I judge the USA just on what bat # crazy politicians come out with?

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 08:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: combatmaster
a reply to: xuenchen

Have they not heard of the telephone?

The NSA. They listen in and then there's a record that Congress can demand. This way, the letters can get lost by being eaten.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 09:51 AM
link   
"Dear Barack,
Our plan to nuke Israel and take over the Middle East is going according to plan.
Thanks for all your help.

Your Pal,
Khamenei

P.S. Say 'HI' to Valerie Jarrett and ask her when she's coming home for a visit."

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Stormdancer777www.newser.com...

They needed an enemy? I think we gave them one whether they wanted it or not.

Does this sound familiar today? Same old same old.The CIA never stops.

My question is this,if this letter is supposed to be a 'secret',then why in the heck is our government proving they are untrustworthy by letting the public know all about it? Normally you can't get these people to answer a straight up question. Now they are spilling their guts like they are on judgement day.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: buster2010
Iran had already volunteered to help America fight ISIS. It's nice to see at least one potential ally is willing to help with the fight unlike others in the region.

Yeah.

Many here bleat about Muslim country s stepping up and sorting the ME mess out.

Well Iran has stepped up.

So quit complaining people and let them do there work.

No they haven't. In fact, the responsive was Non Committal. Iran has infiltrated Iraq's government and is working with ISIS/ISIL

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: StoutBroux
Iran has infiltrated Iraq's government and is working with ISIS/ISIL

Proof?

Shia Iran would not work along with Sunni extremists.

Both factions fundementaly despise each other.

If anyone is going to work with ISIS will will be sunni Saudi Arabia.
edit on 15-2-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   

its obviously not much of a secret if we are talking about it here....

....but why do we (the "west") have it so bad for Iran? They are the least despotic regime in the area. Including those that we fund.

As an American more interested in freedom/liberty than financial interests abroad, i have to say it makes me feel ill that we have this relationship with a nation that, by all obvious accounts, is ripe for the picking as far as freedom goes. The youth in Iran are clammoring for a more western approach to government. And the west is alienating them as much as possible.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

its obviously not much of a secret if we are talking about it here....

....but why do we (the "west") have it so bad for Iran? They are the least despotic regime in the area. Including those that we fund.

As an American more interested in freedom/liberty than financial interests abroad, i have to say it makes me feel ill that we have this relationship with a nation that, by all obvious accounts, is ripe for the picking as far as freedom goes. The youth in Iran are clammoring for a more western approach to government. And the west is alienating them as much as possible.

I was at uni with a a number of persians studying abroad.

People would be surprised how freindly normal and secular they are.

Compared to our wonderfull saudi "allies" anyway.

Now there was a few of them at my uni too. And they were your sterotypical closed minded unfreindly muslims.

Id much rather take a persian over a saudi.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
"Dear Barack,
Our plan to nuke Israel and take over the Middle East is going according to plan.
Thanks for all your help.

Your Pal,
Khamenei

P.S. Say 'HI' to Valerie Jarrett and ask her when she's coming home for a visit."

You forgot a little something from your note. Shouldn't Iran be asking for a bomb from America seeing how they don't have any? Or they could just try to buy one from Israel off the black market the same way Israel tried to sell one to South Africa.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

Because they did something that was unforgivable. They kicked the oil companies that was raping their nation out of the country.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie

well excuse me for making a generalizations. 29 seats out of 290 hardly a majority make. that's just one tenth of all the seats. you also forgot to mention that the majority of iran government is what their version of being conservatives is. here is their Conservatives and Reformists voting map, with 66% turn out. looks pretty red to me.

Winning 29 seats can give a party the majority.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

originally posted by: xuenchen
Does anyone believe this?

I don't believe it but I also don't doubt it. Considering the personalities that we are dealing with and the fact that both of them have been caught in lie after lie .... it's very possible. I'm also sure that MANY 'secret letters', that we will never know about, go back and forth between world leaders.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

With over 10,000 centrifuges working overtime and working ICBM's, Iran doesn't need to ask ANYONE for a bomb now.
Obama is giving them ALL the time they need to start rolling out their very own little nukes.

So, naturally, it was a love letter to Barack.
edit on 15-2-2015 by IAMTAT because: comment added

posted on Feb, 15 2015 @ 06:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join